Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? (671 Views)

Am Tired Of Using Android / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
since the advent of phone many things that were difficult or impossible to do in time past suddenly or gradually became easier and realistic.

Today you could call someone who is at a destination formerly designated as unreachable or could take long days, or even month to reach at few minutes.
Gone are the days of post office (don't know if they're still operating though)
Gone also or dwindled are the days of letter writing, and here comes a new dawn - the days of technology or the new age as it's been called.

One of the greatest innovations of the age is mobile phone, handset or whatever you might chose to call it.
The first brands or models were "button phones" (not Android) then few decades later we were presented the Android models which ended up being incredible, and as the name Android implies "A robot that is designed to look and act like a human. " (these don't look like humans though)

Some of us had own Android at some point or still owns one (as some can't do without it. )
And you must have heard of what you could do with Android phones like, call, take pictures, design stuffs, online trading, chat, send email, torch light (laugh), online banking, etcetera.
These are some of the advantages of owning an android device.

But still I think there are many disadvantages, and the lives of some folks got ruined as a result of their misuse of the device.
many destinies were destroyed,many scams took place (yahoo yahoo and the likes) couples divorced, many Saints became viewers of photography and end up becoming addicted, many youth joined cultism through Internet as a result or access to an Android device, many tribal and religious bigots got spaces to spit their venom(you can witness this on nairaland) , terrorist organizations recruit fighters through the from social media platforms as a result of access to Android device. These also are some of the disadvantages of the Android phone (I'm not excluding or pushing aside the advantages)

Now the question is" you reader, did your Android device contributed to your development as a person or it only drew you backward or made things worst?
What is that thing in your life that you could point to and say "this (feel the empty gap) (...........) became mine as a result of me purchasing this Android phone or since I got this Android phone.

Or it could be" this problem, addiction, bad behavior, or lost was as a result of this Android phone's contribution (not excluding your own fault ) to the effect.

Would your life be much more better if you don't have an android phone,would you be battling With those adictions or loses if you didn't have access to the Internet?

Or is it the other way round - your owning an android phone contributed to your development (maybe for students and e-traders) and your self worth or value is on the rise?

Please don't misunderstood me
What I'm tryna say is "did owning a device that could give you access to the Internet (especially Android) made some aspects of your life improve or worse? (just make a balance of the question)

sorry for any grammatical blunder

Please note down your views.
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by Flamees(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's advantages surpasses it's disadvantages
I guess

1 Like

Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Flamees:
It's advantages surpasses it's disadvantages
I guess

Hmmn.
Ye there are advantages but the degree might differ for some people
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by saratackit: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Lol you re making me emotional grin

Seriously the advantage z much far from the disadvantage.

And personally I do alot of stuffs with my android SMARTPHONE educationally
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by TechCapon(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2021
It improved my life a lot
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by aigohior(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Are we comparing Android OS to other smartphone OS?
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2021
saratackit:
Lol you re making me emotional grin

Seriously the advantage z much far from the disadvantage.

And personally I do alot of stuffs with my android SMARTPHONE educationally

Correct pesin.
Mine is yes and no, contracted bad habits as a result of access to the net,also learnt a lot through Android.
Gbam
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2021
aigohior:
Are we comparing Android OS to other smartphone OS?

Oga I know go school wella ho -Wetin be smartphone os?

1 Like

Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2021
TechCapon:
It improved my life a lot
Correct.
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by Gideoniteprime4: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Smartphones changed my life possitively (financially, morally, religiously and educationally) ... Whoever is saying that the disadvantages are more than the advantages would say the same thing about technology as a whole... Nor be today bad people dey learn bad things
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by RobbStark(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Uning Android fone has improved my life beyond measures.

Lots of jobs I have done and still doing if not for Android, how wud I have met up.
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by qtguru(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Maybe too much dependence on phone. But I am a Productivity junkie so it did, plenty journals, notes, diaries, todo list and others even tracking Habits too

1 Like

Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by masterfactor(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
ANDRIOD PHONE IS A NECESSITY. WE CANT JUST DO WITHOUT IT.
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by Eyanbahose: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
It has lol. My current remote job was gotten with my smartphone
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by aigohior(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Oga I know go school wella ho -Wetin be smartphone os?
OS is the operating system of any device. Smartphone has 2 main OS which are Android and iOS. (although there are many other less known OS)
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gideoniteprime4:
Smartphones changed my life possitively (financially, morally, religiously and educationally) ... Whoever is saying that the disadvantages are more than the advantages would say the same thing about technology as a whole... Nor be today bad people dey learn bad things

This is positive.
Only if it could be so for all
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
masterfactor:
ANDRIOD PHONE IS A NECESSITY. WE CANT JUST DO WITHOUT IT.

Addicted
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
qtguru:
Maybe too much dependence on phone. But I am a Productivity junkie so it did, plenty journals, notes, diaries, todo list and others even tracking Habits too

Fantastic.
I'm Almost at the same pace with you
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Eyanbahose:

Jobberman things
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Eyanbahose:

Jobberman things
I think our youth should start thinking and working towards making a niche in the online world like Mr seun.
Thank God for nairaland
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by Eyanbahose: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Jobberman things
I think our youth should start thinking and working towards making a niche in the online world like Mr seun.
Thank God for nairaland
from Reddit actually lol
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by saratackit: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
All is well angry
HISSCRIBE1995:

Correct pesin.
Mine is yes and no, contracted bad habits as a result of access to the net,also learnt a lot through Android.
Gbam
Re: Did Using (android) Phone Help Improve Your Life Or Made Things Worst? by HISSCRIBE1995: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2021
I became a victim of this post few days after creating it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xsmas Available For Sale / Am Planning To Buy Iphone 13 / How Fast Can Your Network Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.