Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) (79450 Views)

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by DissTroy(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2021
I know females who never upload pictures on social media without makeup and they think themselves beautiful. No thanks to the servile, bottom-feeding male who feed that fantasy with 'likes' and mentions. Meet them in person and you'd literally scream.

Just a little hangout which isn't too public and she plasters drumloads of makeup on her face. Fewer things turn me off faster.

Another reason why they'd even sell sèx to pay for photoshoots of overly-edited pictures than take a makeup free one.

Have a video-call with one of them and your eyes would keep betraying your mind. That's why they prefer Instagram and Snapchat for videos too.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Ozitijani(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Sultty:
e no go better for them, imagine a 75 year old fine geh mama. I fit don already enter her before I realise say she don old finish
it shall not be well with buhari and his cabal
This funny bro ���....even Buhari go denied you as one his citizen
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Small080(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
This is the reason why i don't toast online or woman with make up grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Regex: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
If this is not sorcery, tell me what it is.

It is sorcery in the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2021
cheesy
Freestainworld:
This kind of fraud, you could end up sleeping with your ancestors without knowing it, especially when you are drunk
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Makeup nd camera filter. How come d shit colour in her eyes no dey again
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Dickson178(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2021
I dey find a lady like this to marry ? Wow !! What a beautiful woman ! So adorable shocked shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by woleabayo(f): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2021
parfect
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Vokians(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2021
Photoshop. Take a good look at the nose of the after picture.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by AskProf: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
kennethfranc:

Where in Nsukka are u if you don't mind.... Am in the same Local government

I will like to pay a visit

Didn't you notice that he included no phone number?
He is a legendary frauster using a real victim's video to scam people.

The actuall person in the video is Celestine Nwankwo. You can search for his name here on Nairaland and do video-call to ascertain his genuineness.

This Anthony now Anthny Okeke is listed here on Nairaland scammers list.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Oshokalo: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
All this people they can makeup ur armpit self
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
No be juju be this??
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Adonbilivit...

Later somebody's child Will see and toast her on the road, thinking she is young, not knowing she is an ancestor..
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Make up artist I fear una oo
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A Ghanaian makeup artist who goes by the Instagram handle( hbelegance) has shared these before and after photos of her 75-year-old client, Reports.

What Do You Have To Say?

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by winner37(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
this one shock me ooo
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by labski(f): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow!!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Jesusboy09: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow!!!!! What a transformation...people are really talented

Anyways if u wanna be transformed into a cartoon..smiles...just contact me via WhatsApp on 07062860947...below is a cartoon of myself

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by DaInferno(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is unacceptable lipsrsealed
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
I am sure concealer, foundation, highlighter , bronzer, setting powder and different kinds of powder must have been applied on that face to cause that transformation.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by sixtuso(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is bad, It could make some men do mistake and later regret it.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
This makeup artiste should be arrested... She's so damn talented.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Gamesmart: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Which contours and How are all d contours for d same?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oyibos will not kill us sha.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) by FatherChrismas(f): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Meridian:
She's not the same person. Look at her neck closely. You apply makeup only on the face and not the neck. It can only transform the face and not the body.
I like your MONIKER. It's unique and captivating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.