Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Apc Deceived Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Apc Deceived Buhari. (308 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Apc Deceived Buhari. by happy200(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Buhari is a good man, a man of integrity but APC wants to keep hiding under his integrity.
Well i hope they succeed by doing that.
Re: How Apc Deceived Buhari. by Gentlerespect76: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Your understanding of Buhari's personality is terribly simplistic. It's just like saying that a woman is a prostitute and at the same time virtuous. You do not know anything about Buhari; maybe you only listen to what people say and even at that you have been listening to the wrongest people. Open your eyes.

As for APC your guess is as good as mine!!

happy200:
Buhari is a good man, a man of integrity but APC wants to keep hiding under his integrity.
Well i hope they succeed by doing that.

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves N18bn Take-off Grant For New Varsities / Kwara Gov't Lies,our Eviction From Stadium Is Political And Not On Rent- ABS FC / Very Very Sad : Dehumanization!!! Nigeria Policemen Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.