Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Seize This Rare Opportunity To Learn Any Soft Skills Of Your Choice At Zero Cost - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seize This Rare Opportunity To Learn Any Soft Skills Of Your Choice At Zero Cost (342 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Rare Rodent / Protest: UNIBEN Students Seize CBN Bullion Van, Army Vehicle (Video) / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seize This Rare Opportunity To Learn Any Soft Skills Of Your Choice At Zero Cost by Nezy4Real(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hello nairalanders! The importance of having a soft skills such as, content creation, product design, application building, public speaking etc can not be overemphasized. You will agree with me that having a soft skill is very important in our current climate as it helps to create wealth and build a better society. I'm hence advising us to cease this opportunity presented to us by Sidehustle internship to learn any soft skills of our choice. It's entirely free so you won't be required to pay a dime. I will drop their link below so you all can sign up. Their classes will be starting by Monday 21st June and will last for 4 weeks. let's cease this opportunity as these skills mentioned will come in handy in the nearest future.

Link:https://internship.sidehustle.ng?ref=SH-IT-51511
Re: Seize This Rare Opportunity To Learn Any Soft Skills Of Your Choice At Zero Cost by Nezy4Real(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
The interesting thing about this internship is the fact that you get paid weekly performance stipend which will be determined by the Sidehustle team. This serves as motivation and encouragement for us to focus and learn all that is present to us. As side this, we will be receiving certificate at the end of the training which can included in our CV.

I mean, they are lots of goodies to be taken from this program. Just do well to follow the instructions and sign up appropriately.
Re: Seize This Rare Opportunity To Learn Any Soft Skills Of Your Choice At Zero Cost by chival(f): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Change the "cease" in your title to "seize". Cease means to stop something which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to say.
Re: Seize This Rare Opportunity To Learn Any Soft Skills Of Your Choice At Zero Cost by Nezy4Real(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2021
chival:
Change the "cease" in your title to "seize". Cease means to stop something which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to say.

Thank you, I have corrected it. Hope you've joined though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 / Governor Zulum Visit This School Unscheduled, Set Up Aptitude Test To Teachers. / NOUN Msc Information Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.