Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (35586 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mustiboy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Not too many. No one wins trophies for the numbers.

FTC cheesy

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Idamond: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
The first girl I wanted to try luck of dating nearly send me to six feet,some hoodlums came after me seeing me with her on the street..
I later ask her who were they she said one of them was asking her out and she refused.
Since than na knack and run I dey do

180 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Uncle93(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
I think 27, and only one broke up with me. Now I've stopped that lifestyle

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by ChiefSosa(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
I belong to the streets. From the streets I emerged and to the streets I shall return.

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by HarunaWest(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dated... Just 3...The remaining 50 something na paroles.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by kebeb: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by mosdii(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2021
None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

302 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Oga konji will kill u o, las las sad

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Temmylee01(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2021
20sometin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Small080(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2021
None grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by BareFacedLies(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bouz:
Oga konji will kill u o, las las sad

It's already killing him, that's why he has a loose nut in her head

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Cholls(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I belong to the streets. From the streets I emerged and to the streets I shall return.
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Cokahot: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Well for 5 years I dated myself. All the bastards I dated had ego problems,peer pressure problems. Shyness.
Imagine my ex couldn't carry a poly bag in public cos she had bragged abt her imaginary status. She can't can't go to market. I have only met 1 real gal who did every,but I felt she was disguising. Ubknw hw naija women do it. Disguise ti u marry them and gbam they become a pain I marriage. All the girls I have dated till tmrw have not married. They are lazy,proud,arrogant,wasteful,boastful. It's a miracle I could actually pinch my money these days,unlike when I was dating myself. Naija girls are useless. I had chat with some today and they felt I would request for their number
Na na na not under buhari regime. The poor have no class, the middle class still have no class.its only the wealthy. I'm not poor I'm not rich. So when I see ghetto kids and girls forming class and posh I just laugh cos if u go to their abode,it's a stinky and dirty sight to tolerate.

281 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2021
One

The second is surely gonna be the mother of my children. I don't really want to have more than a body-count of two, since I couldn't help making it just one.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Jeon(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!

None

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by evil1: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Them plenty Shaa.. but for the dating 8 plus my current.

Aswear i Don tire

5 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Womanizer(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
To be honest I have had more than my fair share of pússy grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Feddie3(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
None
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nonexisting: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
I have dated only two girls in my entire life. First one in my secondary school and the second one from my university time until she broke my heart after youth service and ran away with all I worked for. Since then, I have not given any woman the power to break my heart again. Love is scam, date is scam and marriage is scam. I have realized that a woman is meant to be fuccked and not loved. If I want to love someone or something, I will go and love a dog.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by GeneralPula: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
I’ve been with soo many girls..

Is Op trying to say only 4 guys have planted cassava into her ridges?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Gideoniteprime4: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nobody told me that we were suppose to be counting cry

15 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Jackyz: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
OP na buhari send u to take dis data abi na garba shehu ?

18 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Casham: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
I've dated three so far. Started dating at 22. Longest relationship of the three was 1 and half years. I've always wished never to sleep with more than five ladies in my life. And I slept with the fifth this year. So I am probably done. Sex and relationships are never a big deal for me.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by SaintBishop: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Weiting you wan carry am do?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by BOOZELEE: 1:09am On Jun 19, 2021
This kwestion deep pass Amina toto oo

I just realized that I haven't really dated anyone but playing,using and discarding them like used condom grin and for dem mind dem go think say dem don trap a nigga with luv cheesy

My wife will enjoy me cos I have so much love in my reserve to give cool

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by SIRmanjar(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2021
No be today we have been in the dating industry since the days of kronos..I dated three generations.

I will say 97 and the remaining three na grandmama,mama and pikin making it 100 wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Goldbw122(m): 2:51am On Jun 19, 2021
I have date none, we are just friends with no benefit. Cool right. Work is my girlfriend.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Emmanuel224(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2021
A gentleman don't talk about this....

There is no joy in heartbreak or playing someone!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Cokahot:
Well for 5 years I dated myself. All the bastards I dated had ego problems,peer pressure problems. Shyness.
Imagine my ex couldn't carry a poly bag in public cos she had bragged abt her imaginary status. She can't can't go to market. I have only met 1 real gal who did every,but I felt she was disguising. Ubknw hw naija women do it. Disguise ti u marry them and gbam they become a pain I marriage. All the girls I have dated till tmrw have not married. They are lazy,proud,arrogant,wasteful,boastful. It's a miracle I could actually pinch my money these days,unlike when I was dating myself. Naija girls are useless. I had chat with some today and they felt I would request for their number
Na na na not under buhari regime. The poor have no class, the middle class still have no class.its only the wealthy. I'm not poor I'm not rich. So when I see ghetto kids and girls forming class and posh I just laugh cos if u go to their abode,it's a stinky and dirty sight to tolerate.
You have a problem. You met a real girl yet you think she's disguising? Nawa

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2021
BOOZELEE:
This kwestion deep pass Amina toto oo

I just realized that I haven't really dated anyone but playing,using and discarding them like used condom grin and for dem mind dem go think say dem don trap a nigga with luv cheesy

My wife will enjoy me cos I have so much love in my reserve to give cool
Your wife? After playing with people's heart knowingly? Lmfao e go shock you sha

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.