Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests (42867 Views)

50 Dead In Anti-Hijab Protests In Iran / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Oh nọ! What a religion of piss indeed

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by GeneralPula: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Topmaike007:
Religion of piss indeed.....

Very toxic religion

They said anti-government, not anti-religion..
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by DonCortino: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari will love this
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Oracleforce: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Because of the picture on the guy's phone, the authority beheaded him...I am just thinking if they now realized that the whole story was. a setup would the head come back...

Father Abraham is the cause of all this nonsense if he didn't bear Ismail, we wouldn't be having all these draconic laws in the 21st century

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by wink2015(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2021
LIFE IS MEANINGLESS in that arabian kingdom even with their crude oil money.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Euegene100001: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2021
This religion of the north angry

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by donprinyo(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Love of oil is the main problem of this world.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by davidque: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2021
nawa o, beheaded for protesting............ what a horrible society
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by emetisuccess(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Muslim is a bleeped up religion

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Mutemenot:
You won't see them comment on this .. very useless set of people . If na IPOB topic, their mouth 'll run like watery beans

Olawumi1032 come out now o.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Its well with our country

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Teeeecash(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Map1:
That is the Holy land our people go every year and carry head nack for ground say dem dey pray, you go hear them dey shout Allahu Akbar,lailai ilalai Mohamed Buhari's I mean Mohamed rohim.what a nonsense
thunder fire you there..MuMu.. I don't know if you reason with your brain...

If it was North korea that did such, you won't insult there religion, instead the government, moreso North korea executed some of their citizens because of similar offence.
it was stated that saudi government, yet you found a way to involve islam because of your stupidity..

Getat

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2021
This is the more reason why people turn to monsters..

Imagine a government killing my younger brother for this kinda nonsense..

Itz me vs the government.

Anyhow it ends..

God knows!

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Teeeecash:
thunder fire you there..MuMu.. I don't know if you reason with your brain...

If it was North korea that did such, you won't insult there religion, instead the government, moreso North korea executed some of their citizens because of similar offence.
it was stated that saudi government, yet you found a way to involve islam because of your stupidity..

Getat

Oga Ade, must you defend this act because your barbaric religion is involved? Seems all of you are all Boko Haram �, see as your eye don red. You wan beat up the guy ni àbí wetin?

No be una fault, Abraham for don kill that bastard once and for all. At least, the world would have known a relatively amount of peace now.

A religion that defends their God as if it is powerless. In other climes, its their God that defend His worshippers. A religion that kills because of God and you call that peace?

Go grab a seat and think � well about this thing called Islam.

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Lordbinsmar: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Religion of PISS grin grin grin grin

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by bukarolz: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Exactly what the head slamming APC led government wants to turn this contraption into. We can't kowtow to their oppression.

Religion of piss.

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is bad... This can't happen in Nigeria... Na everybody get him own for body.

If we did not kick against it, you wont be saying this by now. They "Banned" Twitter and according to them want all social media out and then bring in sharia so this same Nonsense can happen .
Thats what you do not know....

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by samwillyco1(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2021
.... is a foolish and wicked religion, religion of peace indeed

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by zinizta: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is bad... This can't happen in Nigeria... Na everybody get him own for body.

I wan curse you but I delete am...

Wetin u think say Boko Haram dey fight for?
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Goalty01: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2021
And yet, it's fastest growing Religion on Earth

Emily22:
I hate to say diz but there is a lot of wrongs in that religion called Islam

All over the world, you will hardly hear any good news from the religion...

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Goalty01:
And yet, it's fastest growing Religion on Earth

Lemme know the side you're on before I give you your size.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Lazenby007(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2021
I fear who no fear islam.

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by abikason(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Humanity is still the greatest religion!!
laws are supposed to be made for the betterment of life, when it becomes inimical to human life...chai it becomes barbaric, devilish, and suffocating,
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by christopheojo(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2021/06/man26-beheaded-in-saudi-arabia-for-taking-part-in-anti-government-protests-when-he-was-17/

....and when they are commiting the dastard act they will be shouting "god is great" which means that their god is great in supporting evil than good

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Hollusilva28(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
I'm not holy at all. But Almighty God, I so thank you for being a Christian. Though we have struggling, but being a Christian always giving me peace of mind

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by OBALOLA55(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
WAKE UP! IT’S ALREADY HAPPENING

ZONE B

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by BananaPeel(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2021
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2021/06/man26-beheaded-in-saudi-arabia-for-taking-part-in-anti-government-protests-when-he-was-17/
So much for religion of peace.
Mohammed was just an ordinary herdman, nothing more. He will burn in hell.

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by bigpicture001: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2021
This is why muslims rush to eurooe and the US...yet wont want to abide by the better humanitarian laws in their new found safty grounds...

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Adlac(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2021
Topmaike007 post=102801325[s:
]Religion of piss indeed.....

Very toxic religion
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by RichBoy247: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2021
thunder74:
Thank God I left Islam to Christ on time. Forgiveness is forbidden. Assuming he is a Christian, they will only tell the lad to go and sìn no more.

Has any Muslim ever invited you to his Mosque? No time to waste time. No Muslim has time to start running after unstable people like you.

So, what type of Christian are you? The Redeemer, the CAC, the Catholic, The Christ Embassy or you have continued jumping from Church to Church as you jumped from one religion to the other?

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2021
khadaffi:

Are you kidding me? Have you not seen the video where the shites were massacred by the army just for partaking in a protest. Even children were killed. If you haven't seen the video let me know so I show you
such a thing always happens in the north

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by guywitzerogal(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Map1:
That is the Holy land our people go every year and carry head nack for ground say dem dey pray, you go hear them dey shout Allahu Akbar,lailai ilalai Mohamed Buhari's I mean Mohamed rohim.what a nonsense
you no fit avoid ban my dear brother grin grin grin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat