Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo (47234 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Hon. Sunday Frank-Oputu: Gunmen Assassinate APC Chieftain In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by shyvicky: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Politicians are now using there boys to attack their opponents in the name of unknown gun men, this is my opinion undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ka1y(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
gloriaunobi:

Sabo have no place in Biafra land

Saboteurs are worst than enemies outside.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ka1y(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
obyrich:
There is nothing like UGM. I detest that word. These are criminal terrorists and must be dealt with decisively. I really don't understand the new predilection for sugar-coating evils in Nigeria these days. Government should fish out the perpetrators of this evil act and deal with them as well as their sponsors.

Well written grammar.
U will get or hear ur wish soon.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Chiffy: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
JustCruise:
Every Nigerian should be checked for PTSD because sad news of brutal killings doesn't surprise us again. Death/killings of less than 10 people don't make headline anymore.

I swear. 95% of Nigerians are mentally not ok. The remaining 5% are still todlers below the age of 5

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Energy24(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Guys we should calm down and pray for this nation , because we all have something in common , that we cant throw away , #ISTANDWITHNIGERIA.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ka1y(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
muykem:
So south east can also be manipulated to kill themselves recklessly like bokoharam.

Yes of course just as soldiers and policemen are manipulated to kill their innocent civilians. grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Safemoon: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
theTranslator:
And my Igbo brothers support them!

This is getting ugly

Dummy beheading people is not Igbo culture you better start asking questions like who is behind this.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ka1y(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
Shirorogroup:
They will tell you Biafra here we come... Continue to support evil. That is how the NORTH East started. When them no see the people again. Them begin to bounce on the people... Igbos

That's for pampers wearer; Hope Uzodinma.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Okoroawusa: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ojiofor:
Biafra have come, congrats to ESN for killing this Fulani herdsmen terrorist in our farm.
Ojiofor nwannem...NK slaves will soon come for your head o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by christistruth01: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
theTranslator:

This is getting ugly

Let us Pray that by the Time IPOB is done in the South East IPOB wouldn't be roasting and eating the flesh of their unfortunate Victims in broad daylight.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
namudu cownu boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is pure political tussle of shame, intimidation, corruption that Buhari gave Imo State.........

How can you remove a sitting Governor and give them a Supreme Court Governor and expect them to be at peace?

APC can do anything just to get to power

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
christistruth01:

Let us Pray that by the Time IPOB is done in the South East IPOB wouldn't be roasting and eating the flesh of their unfortunate Victims in broad daylight.

There is no IPOB anything in the South East, corruption visited IMO state in the name of APC , remember the supreme Court verdict

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Biafra haters and bigots have seen something to masturbate too.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Iykoto86(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=theTranslator post=102800544]And my Igbo brothers support them!

This is getting ugly[/quote
Any man that supports such senseless killing does not deserve life.we are not all stupid.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Sincinnati: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
this is gloriaunobi 's number 08112383997
I've forwarded it to DSS, she'll be tracked and arrested soon
Very good.

Maybe he can explain what actually happened.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by deji17: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why are you killing each other because you hate the President. Which kind mumu be this?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by christistruth01: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

There is no IPOB anything in the South East, corruption visited IMO state in the name of APC , remember the supreme Court verdict

As it did in Bayelsa and Osun States yet people are not being beheaded in broad daylight because of the Judgements

Osun and Bayelsa are waiting for the next Election to decisively correct the Supreme Courts mistake
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Legalese(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
You are foolishness stupidity.
IgweOfNnewi:
Kill them all until they support biafra
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
christistruth01:

As it did in Bayelsa and Osun States yet people are not being beheaded in broad daylight because of the Judgements

Osun and Bayelsa are waiting for the next Election to decisively correct the Supreme Courts mistake

What you can get in Uganda will surely not work in Nigeria.......and is never a mistake, but pure corruption and intimidation
Guess the people are more concerned with the truth than smiling over falsehood
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by midehi2(f): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
obyrich:
There is nothing like UGM. I detest that word. These are criminal terrorists and must be dealt with decisively. I really don't understand the new predilection for sugar-coating evils in Nigeria these days. Government should fish out the perpetrators of this evil act and deal with them as well as their sponsors.
How can, when government are same perpetrators grin
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by EMMY76: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Look at what buhari and his sharia cjn have turned a once very peaceful imo state into it shall never be well with them and their generations.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Ojiofor: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem...NK slaves will soon come for your head o!

grin
Na today?
Truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by midehi2(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sincinnati:
Are you stupïd or what?

Forget about the “f” after your username, are you sure you’re even an Igbo man?

Anyway, you just made yourself a target, don’t even think you’re anonymous, mumu.
Sharappp, the others amajiri here supporting fulani killings, how many have you targeted, yeyeyeye mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by christistruth01: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

What you can get in Uganda will surely not work in Nigeria.......and is never a mistake, but pure corruption and intimidation
Guess the people are more concerned with the truth than smiling over falsehood

So how did beheading innocent People who had nothing to do with the Election or Judgement become Truth?
I

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by caesymore(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
be serious grin

How can you as Igbo say thus.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Sincinnati: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
midehi2:

Sharappp, the others amajiri here supporting fulani killings, how many have you targeted, yeyeyeye mtcheeew
Babe or whatever, e dey worry you?

So you’re saying that IPOB killed the man?

The same UGM your dumb IPOB supporters intelligently disassociated themselves from?

I’ve known you here for long, you didn’t use to sound as dumb as this, that’s why I don’t want to insult you. Abi dem hack your account?
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by idrisaa951(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Absoluteheart:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hoodlums-behead-apc-chieftain-raze-ex-ags-home-in-imo/%3famp

I hope imo people will rise up and condemn this act and also charge their leaders to do the needful.

Supporting this unknown gun men would definitely bounce back oooo
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by onuman: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
theTranslator:

This is getting ugly

APC and anguish in Imo state.
APC brought underdevelopment to Imo state outside Owerri.
APC leaders restructured development in Imo state to be for only Owerri area.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by jpworld(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
EMMY76:
Look at what buhari and his sharia cjn have turned a once very peaceful imo state into it shall never be well with them and their generations.

This beheading has zero connection with Buhari. Stop been stupi.d i thought we igbos are intelligent.

This problem is created by Nnamdi kanu and his supporters. Police need to start investigation via social media. Plenty Ipob criminals terrorists are online. Time to start arresting them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by midehi2(f): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sincinnati:
Babe or whatever, e dey worry you?

So you’re saying that IPOB killed the man?

The same UGM your dumb IPOB supporters intelligently disassociated themselves from?

I’ve known you here for long, you didn’t use to sound as dumb as this, that’s why I don’t want to insult you. Abi dem hack your account?
Na you dem dey worry, who killed is non of my business, how many others have you reported, that was my question undecided

I know you not, and you supporting evil of fulanis is as dumb as you are, how many of them have you guys sent to DSS, anything from east dey always pepper una for body, most politicians are the cause of where we are today, them dying like fowl, I have no iota of sympathy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.