Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos (30151 Views)

Rice Factory For Sale / Rice Factory For Sell / A Visit To Nigerian Army Cattle Ranch Giri Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Asiri1991: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
If I have not been to his Local Gvt, I'll commend him.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by TLE900: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Delta state is in serious bondage. Nigeria's sutuation is better than Delta state. A state that has all what it takes to be self sufficient been governed by criminals who are cronies to Ibori. It will take a courageous leader to break the chain.
NkanAkpanika:
COMPANY TOUR: AKWA IBOM STATE YOUTHS ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME PARTICIPANTS VISIT IBOM AGRICON RICE FACTORY

Participants in the Akwa Ibom State Youths Entrepreneurial Development Programme tagged "My Entrepreneurship Goals Programme" (MEGP) today as part of their course work embarked on a field trip/company tour to the Ibom Agricon rice factory, Ini Local Government Area.

The participants were received at the factory by the General Manager of Ibom Agricon Rice Factory, Mr. Bukar and Mr. Eti-iniabasi Umoh Inyang of the Production department who conducted the participants round different units of production in the company, while attending to different questions from the highly inspired and motivated young entrepreneurs.

Responding on behalf of the entrepreneurs, Miss Blessing Akpan thanked Governor Udom Emmanuel for identifying and creating solutions to the contemporary problems of Akwa Ibom Youths in his administration. He thanked the leadership of the Akwa Ibom State Youths Entrepreneurial Development Programme for giving them an opportunity to experience first hand, the day to day workings of a real life factory as exemplified at the Ibom Agricon Rice Factory.

The participants were accompanied by the SA on Entrepreneurial Development, Mrs Meflyn Anwana, Akwa Ibom State Coordinator, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), Lucy Ekpenyong, and some staffers of the Directorate Of Marketing and Brand Management.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1624200467776402&id=100005593924306

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Ekondo: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Praxis758:
Why can't other state governors emulate the template being used by Udom Emmanuel in investment drive?

This economic drive must be sustained for a prosperous posterity.

Bravo to Udom Emmanuel.

Do those rice look like local rice planted in the state. Of what purpose is rebagging foreign rice for photo ops?
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Tareq1105: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
jerryunit48:
The best working Governor in the entire south south

I'll report you to Wike.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ekondo:

Do those rice look like local rice planted in the state. Of what purpose is rebagging foreign rice for photo ops?

Former Gov Amosun deceived us like that in Ogun State.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by BlackFlamefromP: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
While I sympathize with your point but I think Nigerians should learn to look beyond party. To me it's the quality and personality of the candidates contesting for the election that matters not the party he belongs to. The day Nigerians learn to vote for quality candidates irrespective of their party is the day we will begin to make progress as a nation.

Come to think of it, is it not in this same Delta State that a whole Pat Utomi contested for governorship but Deltans ended up voting for Okowa? You see what I mean?

Angelfrost:

Delta has always been unfortunate with regards to leaders... Maybe it's time to retire PDP from that state.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Ikpongiton: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

obong mme diongo ke afo anam utom ono governor
kop inua mfo.afo onyong anam utom ono akpabio , the obong ino .

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Sunnydoo: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
ladilawal82:
Good one there

Too hot.... grin shocked sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Praxis758: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ekondo:

There's a rice plantation that produce the raw rice get refined for bagging.

Let's not be political with reality

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Gambit23: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Praxis758:

More money in the hands of some governors equal more wealth to loot.

Derivative from FG to state governments do not translate to good economic policy to spend the money on

Some governors see their state funds as a feeding allowance that should be mismanaged. It takes visionary governor who is financially disciplined, economically savy and conscientious to embark on infrastructural projects to ease plights and the citizens and also build investment driven projects for revenue into the state coffers.

Fake News.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ikpongiton:

Ete nnama o. Ami nke sopot Udom but enye e try ke. Nnwed proposal nno AKEES b4 last election but nothing came out after the election
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by RichAbujaGuy: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
abeg, pls send a prayer to Oga GEJ's way for pushing big time rice production in the nation.

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by mikendie(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Always a case of what they want the public to see. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by poiZon: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
wiseone28:
I won't make any comments..

I know why.
Ur comment always stink...
Wait till nsima wins so u can start making comments.
Wiseone that is being mentored by buhari the dullard

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by wiseone28: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
poiZon:

Ur comment always stink...
Wait till nsima wins so u can start making comments.
Wiseone that is being mentored by buhari the dullard
Enjoy while it last .....

SA to SA to SA to SA hope your pay master never owe you?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by LINTUNE(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
ladilawal82:
Good one there
lol..when I first saw ur signature, I taught the spider was really on my phone..
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by mrkings84(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nice development. So Akwa Ibom now produce rice!
They should be more involved in other foods production like onions, beane, tomatoes, yam and garri cos we need to start depending on foods produced here rather than those from the north.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by SilentBurner(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
tunary:
Very correct, I wonder why they choose to depend on the north for food supplies

Ben Ayade of Cross River has been planting rice now for six years, commissioning the factory but till now,
Not even a seed has been seen in the market.

Na only grammar we dey hear��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Drmarveh(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:

Abeg tell Udom to borrow his handbook to his brother Okowa, so he can learn.
Akwa Ibom just dey get new capital project everyday shocked from Airline, coconut oil process plant, etc and Delta state is getting aolmost the same allocation
Some of the project na audio
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by tutudesz: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Drmarveh:

Some of the project na audio
Audio project better pass no project

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Ogunleti01: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
COMPANY TOUR: AKWA IBOM STATE YOUTHS ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME PARTICIPANTS VISIT IBOM AGRICON RICE FACTORY

Participants in the Akwa Ibom State Youths Entrepreneurial Development Programme tagged "My Entrepreneurship Goals Programme" (MEGP) today as part of their course work embarked on a field trip/company tour to the Ibom Agricon rice factory, Ini Local Government Area.

The participants were received at the factory by the General Manager of Ibom Agricon Rice Factory, Mr. Bukar and Mr. Eti-iniabasi Umoh Inyang of the Production department who conducted the participants round different units of production in the company, while attending to different questions from the highly inspired and motivated young entrepreneurs.

Responding on behalf of the entrepreneurs, Miss Blessing Akpan thanked Governor Udom Emmanuel for identifying and creating solutions to the contemporary problems of Akwa Ibom Youths in his administration. He thanked the leadership of the Akwa Ibom State Youths Entrepreneurial Development Programme for giving them an opportunity to experience first hand, the day to day workings of a real life factory as exemplified at the Ibom Agricon Rice Factory.

The participants were accompanied by the SA on Entrepreneurial Development, Mrs Meflyn Anwana, Akwa Ibom State Coordinator, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), Lucy Ekpenyong,! and some staffers of the Directorate Of Marketing and Brand Management.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1624200467776402&id=100005593924306
Some people are rare gifts to their society! Coconut oils refinery, Bamboo cultivation, Commercial onion farming and now Ibom Agricon Rice. Take it or leave it this udom of a man is a precious gift to the Akwa ibomites!

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ogunleti01:
So people are rare gifts to their society! Coconut oils refinery, Bamboo cultivation, Commercial onion farming and now Ibom Agricon Rice. Take it or leave it this udom of a man is a precious gift to the Akwa ibomites!
Yea bro
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by imoowo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Next time do the a good presentation,
1, post good pictures of the factory,
2, they should be a little criticism on the front page to make it look real.
3, hope you are paid well, hustle hard, do a good work for your paymaster, we all know the truth.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by NkanAkpanika: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Ikpongiton:
grin
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by NkanAkpanika: 2:33am On Jun 18, 2021
imoowo:
Next time do the a good presentation,
1, post good pictures of the factory,
2, they should be a little criticism on the front page to make it look real.
3, hope you are paid well, hustle hard, do a good work for your paymaster, we all know the truth.
You sound so stvpid and childish on this post.
Try an get small oboki sense , you cow dunce .
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by ITbomb(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
I want to see the plantation, not the bagging plant
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by poiZon: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2021
wiseone28:
Enjoy while it last .....

SA to SA to SA to SA hope your pay master never owe you?
Wiseone wey no wise...
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by searay(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Praxis758:

Template that will make their respective states self independent from federal allocations.

Spending money on investment driven projects and not white elephant political projects.
I'm from Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that this things are only found on the media.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Konskott(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Just wondering Why it wasn't called AGRIRICE PROJECT, instead of AGRICON. Someone didn't think right and smartly on this. Dementia.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by Konskott(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Without pictures, this piece of news is thrash to me. Stop showing pictures of Kano rice pyramid.
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2021
TLE900:
Delta state is in serious bondage. Nigeria's sutuation is better than Delta state. A state that has all what it takes to be self sufficient been governed by criminals who are cronies to Ibori. It will take a courageous leader to break the chain.
Ok bro
Re: A Visit To Ibom Agricon Rice Factory ...photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Ekondo:

They are local rice Thomas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dry Season Fluted Pumpkin (Ugu) Farming Step-By-Step Practical / Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos / Reduce Farm Labour Cost : Get Powered Mini Weeder/cutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.