Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized (1215 Views)

Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi / "Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by newsliveth(m): 2:38am On Jun 17, 2021
Yinka Alaseyori finally breaks her silence after her song "Oniduro Mi" was criticized.

Tope Alabi is our mother" Yinka Alaseyori finally breaks her silence after her song "Oniduro Mi" was criticized

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQM2lOfAww7/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sb0a1PFsjI

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by SmartProf(m): 2:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Criticisms should be welcome especially if constructive and not destructive. I must commend Yinka's maturity in this reply. Unfortunately, the problem with most individuals is that they will rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.
Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by bhella10: 5:10am On Jun 17, 2021
She's trended. I didn't know her before now. Sometimes when people pull us down they are inadvertently making us popular. Now I watch out for her.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by blowjob: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2021
ALL DIS BORING CHURCH LADIES undecided
Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by phemmyfour: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2021
In Atorise's voice: kati kati catastrophe
Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by kenzysmith: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2021
No be she sing this sing?
If you marry Benin woman make you fucck am well well, if u no fucck well she go run away
Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by kenzysmith: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2021
No be she sing this sing?
If you marry Benin woman make you fucck am well well, if u no fucck well she go run away grin
Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by illicit(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2021
I like the younger lady

She looks like she will be mean and asssertive in bed
Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by Pmpm: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Yinka Alaseyori Finally Breaks Her Silence After Tope Alabis Song Was Criticized by ladilawal82(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2021
Case closed cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Biggest Girl Again?- Bobrisky Asks As He Shows Off 82 Million Naira / Emoney Discovers A 'shoe-rack'hawker,gives Him A Brand New Car And N300k / My Daughter Was A Vïrgin Before She Traveled To Dubai To Represent Their School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.