Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. (20707 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / How Do You Settle With Your Spouse/partner After A Misunderstanding?? / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. by jaszplus12(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Ishilove:

This is very inspiring
Thanks ma'am.... It takes a lot of discipline too... cool
Re: Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
jaszplus12:

Thanks ma'am.... It takes a lot of discipline too... cool
I can imagine, in this age of "men are polygamous by nature".

1 Like

Re: Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. by jaszplus12(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ishilove:

I can imagine, in this age of "men are polygamous by nature".
The temptations are there... But 5 minutes of pleasure could be 50 years of torture and consequences!! Not worth it IMHO!
Re: Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. by emmy512: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2021
There was a time i couldn't speak efik well while in senior class 2
A senior in 3 in the hostel made use of the word "itit" in a sentence without telling me the meaning and me taking it for something else.

Well i got the slap of my life and name calling from our matrons when i asked the hostel cook who was a young lady that thought i was an efik boy and understood what i was asking her
When i said i want your "itit"
Re: Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. by jaszplus12(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Scaryface:

But now you dey dig anything wink wink
Digging continues....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would You React To This Video As A Father / How Do I Stop My Kids From Fighting? / Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.