Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

How I Spent 10 Years In Prision - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Spent 10 Years In Prision (2438 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nairasurplus(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Go on.
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by guass(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Following
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by edochie12: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Please please,if you cannot complete your story,don't mind starting it.
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Yeahmee: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fable.
When did he serve in maiduguri? Before or after prison?
Can a convict get a job as a sailor?

This story is a work of fiction
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by peppermint7(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2021
Yeahmee:
Fable.
When did he serve in maiduguri? Before or after prison?
Can a convict get a job as a sailor?

This story is a work of fiction
person no ft bear sailor as nickname U just open your mouth waaaaa
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by mysticwarrior(m): 5:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Oya continue
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by big7: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Space booked
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by damienwayne(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sailor22:
We were bursted by the CIA,our apartments was ransacked and cocaine was recovered,we were arrested ,taken to Jail and kept there for deportation.

The white man came to see us and promised to get us out,it was then we were informed that it was the Edo ladies in our compound that called the cops on us,I was already hopeless bacause I know where I'm coming from.

I noticed that while we were in prison in Spain,they called us to give us antibiotics injection,but I refused to come out,my friends who took the injection later dried up in Olukuta prison and died,I still believe till date that that inject they took in Spain was responsible for their death.

Soon we were deported and handed over to one military general,from there to court,from court to prison (remand)

That was the beginning of 10 years in remand.
Yep... Another story teller... Wetin concern CIA concern cocaine ooooo?
Your story for sweet if you had said Interpol or some some international drug enforcement agency or even the FBI.

Two Young Men Helplessly Drown In River While Friend’s Record With Their Phones / Lady Caught Hiding Meat Served To Her In A Wedding Ceremony In Her Bag (Video) / Breaking News!! Diddy Just Got Arrested