|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,713,159 members, 6,409,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 July 2021 at 08:16 PM
|Call For Submissions: Rhythms From The Pacesetter State by synw: 9:53am On Jun 17|
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: RHYTHMS FROM THE PACESETTER STATE
Ibadan Book Club, an initiative of the Society of Young Nigerian Writers (SYNW) invites writers to submit poems, short stories and essays on any topic/issue relating to Ibadan and its environs.
1. Submission is free and open to writers from any part of the world.
2. Entrants are free to write on any topic relating to Ibadan and Oyo State
3. Entrant can give their work any interesting title of their choice.
4. Only works that 'comply' to the submission guidelines will be selected and published.
5. Entrants can submit minimum of 3 works and maximum of 5 works
6. Entry MUST be written in English Language
7. Entry should be brief and concise —a maximum of 500 words for short stories, 450 words for essays, and a 40 lines for poetry.
8. Author’s information —location, contact details, and a short bio of no more than 40 words should be included in the submission.
9. Entry MUST be type-written and sent in the body of the mail; NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT. Entries sent as attachment will be automatically disqualified.
10. Entry MUST be original work of the entrant.
11. All entries should be sent on or before 31st of July, 2021. Late entry will not be accepted.
12. Entries should be sent via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
13. The subject of mail should be “RHYTHMS FROM THE PACESETTER STATE”.
1. All successful and shortlisted entries will be published in IBC Proposed Anthology.
2. Online promotion of the successful/published entries and entrants.
3. All successful/published entrants are entitled to e-copy of the published anthology.
4. Automatic/free membership and admission into the Ibadan Book Club will be given to successful/published young Nigerian entrants.
For further inquiries, support or partnership, contact: Ayobami Odunyemi – Coordinator of Ibadan Book Club and Akinyemi Jelili Oyelere - Jelili – Project Manager - 07064338572
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35