Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED (3963 Views)

Showroom For Exotic And Bespoke Metal Works/fabrication For Your Housing Project / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Zaria, Four People Dead (Photos) / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is the red oxide paint coating

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
More shots of the job

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Work has been completed on the rails

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
We started making deliveries today. The first set of doors were delivered. I couldn't fit all of them in the truck at once.

Still have about three doors and the rails to deliver

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Delivered the rails to site today

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 4:50am On Aug 08, 2021
For the past few weeks, I have been in Enugu working hard to complete the job and as his grace would have it, I did complete them.

We started by completing the tank stand

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2021
We worked so hard and almost through the night

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 4:54am On Aug 08, 2021
By the end of the day we were glad with the progress made and we the next day,we completed the tank stand and started with painting

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2021
The painting was a complete day work. This tank is meant to hold six(6) 500 gallons tanks. Four (4) are to be on the top and two (4) at the lower end of the tank

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2021
After we completed the tank,we separated the handrails and placed each at where they're supposed to be.

After that we started joining the stairs. How I work is dig make a hole until I find the decking rod (in places where it's possible) and then weld it together with the rails.

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2021
The stairs

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2021
As I was going with my team, I took this last shot.

Enugu project has been a very good experience for me. It opened me to lots of ways I can do better, improve on my work and the quality of the job.

It also helped me appreciate my oga spyder880 better. Man is such a hustler. I hope to learn from him the more.

As I hope to bring another project your way,stay safe and focused on yourself.

Happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by spyder880(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2021
michlins:

Enugu project has been a very good experience for me. It opened me to lots of ways I can do better, improve on my work and the quality of the job.

It also helped me appreciate my oga spyder880 better. Man is such a hustler. I hope to learn from him the more.

Happy Sunday

You did a good work there bro, thank you very much.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2021
spyder880:

You did a good work there bro, thank you very much.
as always I appreciate the opportunity and wish to continue

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by Slya: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2021
michlins:
To the glory of God, I have been made a part of an ongoing project in Enugu. The project is being handled by our own engineer Spyder880.

I'm to do the iron works needed in the building. They include standing tank, exterior doors,stair rails, and balcony rails. I will still be constructing a rolling gate at the said site but that will be later though.

Here's the link to the project https://www.nairaland.com/6173835/enugu-hilltop-6-flats-2

Michilins, I sent you a DM please reply to my email so I can discuss a project with you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by bobkezel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
michlins:
Close shots of the doors
How much are these doors. Both single and double..
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
bobkezel:

How much are these doors. Both single and double..
30,000 and 40,000 respectively. Good evening sir
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by bobkezel(m): 4:06am On Aug 15, 2021
michlins:
30,000 and 40,000 respectively. Good evening sir
Thanks, with keys?
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 4:33am On Aug 15, 2021
bobkezel:

Thanks, with keys?
no sir. The price of keys range from 3,000 upwards
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2021
michlins:

Happy Sunday

Keep it up, nice one
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

Keep it up, nice one
thank you boss
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by homicsblinks: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2022
michlins:
Close shots of the doors

Bro what's the current price of your doors now? Can you work in Aba?
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
homicsblinks:

Bro what's the current price of your doors now? Can you work in Aba?
currently the single doors goes for 38,000 and double doors for 48,000.

And yes I can deliver to Aba.
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by Ottahstanley: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2022
good morning whats the price for overhead thank for a duplex just two 750 litres and ur contact so that we can discuss further
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by ItisWell22(f): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nice job there. 👏
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:08am On Sep 02, 2023
ItisWell22:
Nice job there. 👏
thank you ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TASTEFULLY BUILT 2/3 BEDROOM APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT IN AMUWO ODOFIN GRA / SHOP ONLINE FOR YOUR BUILDING AND ELECTRICAL NEEDS / QUALITY DOORS HERE FOR SPECIAL DEMAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.