Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator (41163 Views)

Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game / Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2021
Your father, smh
900warriorz:
Sorrow, Agony and Pain is all I see around you bro grin
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Sleekfingers: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Richieniit:

Na covid 19 incident shock me pass... How 5g come from pit of hell and till now most of them still believe the vaccine is to control and implant mark of the beast lol.

can you imagine......
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by 900warriorz: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dunsin2020:
Your father, smh
Your mama ToTo cheesy
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol
900warriorz:
Your mama ToTo cheesy
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Sanron228: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2021
It's a shame about this soccer player. For me, after Spurs, his level of play dropped. At Inter he never really fit in. I read on a soccer resource hesgoal that his career is over. I thought he would be one of the big stars of Euro 2020. But the most important thing is his health. Which Christian's health is good right now. When you see situations like that in soccer, you want to value your life more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Football Legends Who Retired In 2019: Sneijder, Xavi, Cech, Robben / Top 10 Goalkeepers With The Most Goal In Football History / Premier League To Introduce Mandatory Sexual Consent Training For All Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.