Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) (64867 Views)

Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by emmykk(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:
They are planning on making this one IG in 2048 his job now is to blackmail southerners as criminals.

What happened to his intelligence with bandits and killer herdsmen.

Why do people make this kind of comment?
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by sonofElElyon: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Horrible!
But there's a missing piece.. what was their motive? If kidnapping for ransom why didn't they make any ransom demand? Why kill her without "making money from her" which the criminal said was the motive of his friends?
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by segun18(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:
They are planning on making this one IG in 2048 his job now is to blackmail southerners as criminals.

What happened to his intelligence with bandits and killer herdsmen.

Stop that! We know we are in a mess as a nation but does it mean you will have to sectionalised every issue?. Be matured and serious for Once. Grow up.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Abi o straight to hanging

tutudesz:
Abeg after such confession, is there any reason to charge him to court

1 Like

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Gambit23: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
RichBoy247:
There must be judgement after our death.

Not really.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Gambit23: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:
Abeg after such confession, is there any reason to charge him to court

It could still be a coerced confession
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by tutudesz: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gambit23:

It could still be a coerced confession
No body fit force you to make this kind detailed confession. With news crews in my front, I will not confess
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Gambit23: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:

No body fit force you to make this kind detailed confession. With news crews in my front, I will not confess

U ar a joker.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by optionalY09: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
segun18:

Stop that! We know we are in a mess as a nation but does it mean you will have to sectionalised every issue?. Be matured and serious for Once. Grow up.

Look for a nice Dog to kiss, i just want this country broken then those who are criminal can get exposed.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by optionalY09: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
emmykk:

Why do people make this kind of comment?

Because you murderfuckers want one Nigeria and i don’t want Nigeria anymore. When this country breaks the region with most criminals will deal with their issues.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by optionalY09: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
ogunsbanjul:
I don't believe you're a human being after watching the video and you were still talking of tagging one region of been criminal. You are so heartless.

Keep quiet, right now we are focusing on killer herdsmen and disintegration of this country. We don’t need any police boy to prove to us that their are criminals in other tribes too. We know that already but we want to see the most criminals paraded and jailed more. We know the foreign tribe that has committed the most horrible crime but never get arrested talk of paraded. We don’t want double standards in the way police forth out their duties
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by optionalY09: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Elvisgolden:

Your are foolishly foolish..................your foolishness has confirmed registration, BVN, NIN, Jamb number and WAEC number.

I wonder why anybody in their right senses will leave the issue at hand and be talking rubbish

Cry me a river asssshole I will break this stupid country
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by optionalY09: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Organs:

My issue is this, people like you are actually living amongst us. Please don't have Children oh, so when you die we are at least assured you are not reproducing your type!

Your issue may kill you it has nothing on me
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Devil is better than some human beings.

1 Like

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by tutudesz: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gambit23:

U ar a joker.
Can you be forced to make such confession, knowing that your family may be in danger
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by emmykk(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:

Because you murderfuckers want one Nigeria and i don’t want Nigeria anymore. When this country breaks the region with most criminals will deal with their issues.

China and india are highly populated yet their country is more successful that Nigeria.
You need good leaders not tribe separation.
Because you governor is even evil
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by imagrg(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Many evil things happening in Nigeria these days.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by segun18(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:

Look for a nice Dog to kiss, i just want this country broken then those who are criminal can get exposed.

No. A criminal is a criminal anywhere. Baba Ijesha is a Yoruba man like me and I want him jailed as he is a suspected paedophile. I don't encouraged or harbour a criminal even if he is a member of my family or my tribe. God bless you and good night.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:57am On Jun 18, 2021
No. He won't feel the pain through pulling gun.

ANIMAL like that should be killed the way they killed their victims to serve as deterrent.

He should be slaughtered
tutudesz:

Just put one bullet in his head
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by optionalY09: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2021
emmykk:

China and india are highly populated yet their country is more successful that Nigeria.
You need good leaders not tribe separation.
Because you governor is even evil

lol they speak the same language and they don’t have Jesus and Mohamed
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by optionalY09: 5:14am On Jun 18, 2021
segun18:

No. A criminal is a criminal anywhere. Baba Ijesha is a Yoruba man like me and I want him jailed as he is a suspected paedophile. I don't encouraged or harbour a criminal even if he is a member of my family or my tribe. God bless you and good night.

let’s break the country first then the criminals among us will be exposed
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by segun18(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2021
optionalY09:

let’s break the country first then the criminals among us will be exposed

I don't have any problem with that.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Amccc1: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shokoloko post=102817799]
What drugs? What types of supplements? What type of adult diapers? Which village are you residing in?[/quote] good evening ma, sorry for replying late I was out of battery and my other moniker was ban.
The type of drugs are for my mother, alpha betic,glucophage and glimepiride.
For me Neurovit forte.
Augmentin for my infection.or cranberry pill
Stc30 I would to buy it but can't afford it,angel adult diaper.
My location and village is
մցωυҽмҽ
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Amccc1:
Shokoloko post=102817799]
What drugs? What types of supplements? What type of adult diapers? Which village are you residing in? good evening ma, sorry for replying late I was out of battery and my other moniker was ban.
The type of drugs are for my mother, alpha betic,glucophage and glimepiride.
For me Neurovit forte.
Augmentin for my infection.or cranberry pill
Stc30 I would to buy it but can't afford it,angel adult diaper.
My location and village is
մցωυҽмҽ
If someone was going to waybill these items to you, what would be your closest bus station to pick it up
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Amccc1: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shokoloko:

If someone was going to waybill these items to you, what would be your closest bus station to pick it up
I am in the village there no close bus stop around here except Enugu moto pack or Onitsha the closest junction here is aki na ukwa junction in Awgu and it not a Moto pack
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Amccc1:
I am in the village there no close bus stop around here except Enugu moto pack or Onitsha the closest junction here is aki na ukwa junction in Awgu and it not a Moto pack
Sorry, I meant to ask what is the closest motor park? In summary how will you pick up a package that is waybilled to you?
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Amccc1: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shokoloko:

Sorry, I meant to ask what is the closest motor park? In summary how will you pick up a package that is waybilled to you?
if you're sending from warri according your profile location , the items can be waybill to Onitsha or Enugu through any of those commercial company motors and I will send any of my relatives staying in those city to tip up and send to me through local busses coming my area that is how I used to do it
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Amccc1: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Amccc1:
if you're sending from warri according your profile location , the items can be waybill to Onitsha or Enugu through any of those commercial company motors and I will send any of my relatives staying in those city to tip up and send to me through local busses coming my area that is how I used to do it
good morning ,alternatively post office or DHL service can also be used they will deliver to my local government and the address and phone number of the person I used will pick it up when it arrives,
Please my Whatsapp number is on my signature this moniker may get ban soon cc shokoloko
. thanks
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2021
nzeobi:
Murder like this should only attract death sentence and execution should be done quickly
Slow death is better. They should start by amputating one hand and a leg
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Agugbadin: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
nzeobi:
Murder like this should only attract death sentence and execution should be done quickly

I agree with you absolutely, once the other members of the gang are caught they should all be executed
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Agugbadin: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Nobody go buy land for etchie again

ETCHE land is soaked with so much blood of innocent people
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Agugbadin: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Dey should give him same acid to drink and FREE the GOAT

Supported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.