Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

'I Am Sick Of The Culture Affecting Pregnant Women' - Hauwa Indimi (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Sick Of The Culture Affecting Pregnant Women' - Hauwa Indimi (Photos) (908 Views)

Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Sick Of The Culture Affecting Pregnant Women' - Hauwa Indimi (Photos) by onthehill: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
'I Am Sick Of The Culture Affecting Pregnant Women' - Billionaire Daughter, Hauwa Indimi (Photos)

Daughter of Maiduguri billionaire, Hauwa Indimi-Yar'adua has spoken against cultural practices that affect pregnant women and mothers, IgbereTV reports.

She recalled when a womwan gave her a disapproving look for sitting down to pray while she was pregnant.

The mother of one disclosed this while reacting to a post about the changes women's bodies undergo during pregnancy and after childbirth.

Hauwa stated that most of the criticisms pregnant women and mothers face are from their own gender.

"Yea but same women will tell you 'we ve all done it, stop acting all special.' Sick of the culture around here expecting women to suck things up. Everyones experience is different," she said.

"Woman gave me the side eye when I was pregnant with my son and seated while praying. On my mind I was like F off. I do not care how you force your body to do things to prove a point while you were pregnant"

https://igberetvnews.com/1393182/sick-culture-affecting-pregnant-women-billionaire-daughter-hauwa-indimi-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Am Sick Of The Culture Affecting Pregnant Women' - Hauwa Indimi (Photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
What do you expect when an ajebo billionaire daughter gets pregnant. She's never experienced suffering before so bear with her.

You may need this:
https://www.nairaland.com/6599455/redmi-note-8-pro-6gb

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Reacts After Jaruma Said Her 'kayanmata' Can't Work On Him / BBNaija's Erica And Laycon Dance Together At A Party (Video) / Popular Enugu Yahoo Boy Run Mad After Failed Plus Up In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.