Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! (39701 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
I am seeing one now... live !!!

and the headlines are saying, "Lady cuts off boyfriends manhood for cheating" and the images are graphic.

The other day a guy was stabbed in his sleep for cheating... he was killed by his girlfriend.

The other time a guy was poisoned by his Ex, a day to his wedding.

Does it mean the women we have now in the society are vicious and cold blooded?

I think its risky dating these days. The ladies are not smiling.

BE CAREFUL GUYS, WAKE UP & WISE UP !!!

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by KAM3KAZI: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
I noticed this as early as last year when three different guys were stabbed to death by their lovers

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
I noticed this as early as last year when three different guy were stabbed to death by their lovers
I get scared daily

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by KAM3KAZI: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
BadRadio:
I get scared daily
I've decided to be extra cautious with women nowadays

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

I've decided to be extra cautious with women nowadays
its better

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by socialmediaman: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yet there’s a statistic out there that over 60% of Nigerian women are unfaithful! Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women on planet Earth!

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by brosom(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
The other day was a lady that cut off his boyfriends penis, her reasons was the guy was punnany around grin

To date woman now go dey fear guys due to uncertainty that comes along, More especially with 9ja babes.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by money121(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Diffdeef(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
There's what we call break up and there's also what we call dumping. If you're a dumper,be scared...be scared .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Ipisi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

Anyway, anyone who kills his or her partner should be made to pay the price.

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided

176 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by slawormiir: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

We way nor dey do relationship...get nothing to fear

No woman owns us....we bang and move on

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Righteousness2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Its not about guys. Same thing is going on with the ladies.
The Koko is Sin. Sin has its Consequences.
Fornication, Adultery, etc.
Every Evil you decide to engage in comes with consequences..

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Fiscus105(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
..... ...from the day of John the Baptist untill now, institutions of marriages sufferest violent and violent ladies taken it by force. naija 11:12

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Curious345: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ok... The future is female ...

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by lilvicky68(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mtchewwwww

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Curious345: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
.marriage is overrated .

Love is over emphasized.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Elzakzaky: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
Stop cheating
Cant be eating rice everyday

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by tamra(f): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
It goes both way

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Murders everywhere because of jealousy and Dick.

Lord save men from the hands of a murderous woman.

The same way the women are killing men because of dick, the same way they are pouring acids and hot water on their fellow women because of the same dick

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by IsraelOA(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!

What are you even saying?

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by OgeFather(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
This love thing is just too overrated

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Enudapan: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

How can a guy be getting consequences for cheating like WTF,
The main reason why I like our odogwu ancestors with balls that practice polygamy and yet any married woman that cheats will be disgrace in the market square!

If I cheat, I Tell you sorry
If you no like am, you comot
Another person the wait!
Am the man here
Not the other way round

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Simple and Straight to the point ......

SAY NO TO CHEATING!!!

From a previous thread about Naija guys and cheating,

@OP, most Naija men don’t have that type of good attitude you've got..
So when they are confronted with cheating,
they minimize, rationalize, and justify their behavior with statements like:

Every guy wants to have sex with other women. And when the opportunity arises, he takes it.

It’s a man’s biological imperative to have sex with as many women as he can. Why should I be any different?

If I got enough (or better) sex at home, I wouldn’t need to cheat.

I’m not doing anything that most of my friends don’t do. If you don’t believe me, ask them.

If my wife hadn’t gained so much weight—or if she was nicer to me, or more attentive—I wouldn’t have even thought about going elsewhere.

Who would call getting a lap dance in a strip club cheating? It’s just what guys do for fun.

And as we see on this forum on a daily basis,
If the police had been out chasing some bad guys, I wouldn’t have gotten caught in that brothel, Why don’t they go after some real criminals?

I’m only sexting and flirting. Where’s the harm in that? I don’t meet up with any of these women in person. It’s just a game.

When some of us @MANNA were in the therapy business, we have a name for this type of reasoning, it is called : Denial.

From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

Keep it up OP.
It will always fall flat on their faces.

SAY NO TO CHEATING.

daylay7:
Nice one. And thanks
You are always welcome.
We will always stand on the side of the truth as long as we are here.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
God bless your marriage.
Great things loading for you and wifey.

Again,
Simple and Straight to the point ......

SAY NO TO CHEATING!!!

We Rise!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Alaborn12: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shora fun obirin o
Olorun awa pelu e

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by another1: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
hmm
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by GolDRoger: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Land bookers grin
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
You men too should stop cheating now. Abi Dem do una with cheating? Hian!

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Vero4u: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
is that a justification to kill. Some are even suspected which might be due to insecurities.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by xynerise: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beasts are created by our actions.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by MITCHELL96: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's how my Ex swore she would kill me if I ever leave her, I never liked/loved her, she's older than me, she's 28 and I'm just 21, I just faked I loved her because she was into this cryptocurrency and she had close to 1 BTC and other valuable coins too and I wanted to learn and also get some from her which I did Shaa.. but.... sad embarassed embarassed

This life Shaa, E no balance, I'm very mindful of who I date, Even if you have billions, I've learnt my lesson. :- cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims