Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! (39697 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by ukaface(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
BadRadio:
I am seeing one now... live !!!

and the headlines are saying, "Lady cuts off boyfriends manhood for cheating" and the images are graphic.

The other day a guy was stabbed in his sleep for cheating... he was killed by his girlfriend.

The other time a guy was poisoned by his Ex, a day to his wedding.

Does it mean the women we have now in the society are vicious and cold blooded?

I think its risky dating these days. The ladies are not smiling.

BE CAREFUL GUYS, WAKE UP & WISE UP !!!

why not advice the guys not to cheat too

You're been bias

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by socialmediaman: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Keepem:
Lol then you haven't been abroad esp here in the US

I showed you link now, no be ordinary talk, there’s research behind it. Where’s your own data?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Scamburster(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

I've decided to be extra cautious with women nowadays
LOL, not to stop cheating?

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Karlovych: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
embarassed embarassed Both genders cheat and anyone that decides to commit a crime over cheating should bear the consequences.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Theunbothered: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Cant be eating rice everyday...

Women now are meals bah?

God will have mercy on you cheesy

They call themselves "creamy", "juicy" and "a snack" while posting thirst traps grin
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Vero4u:
is that a justification to kill. Some are even suspected which might be due to insecurities.

I didn't even imply that in the very least.
All I'm saying is that we can avoid driving our women to the edge by being faithful in a relationship.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by ozo13(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

We way nor dey do relationship...get nothing to fear

No woman owns us....we bang and move on
baba u never jam drama Queen before na why u dey talk like this.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Theunbothered: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Scamburster:

LOL, not to stop cheating?
ukaface:

You're been bias

Why not advise the women to stop mutilating and killing men when they get their hearts broken
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
You men too should stop cheating now. Abi Dem do una with cheating? Hian!
When one pvssy rottens we eat another one. Bia! You want us to keep eating rotten pvssy neh?

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Princedapace:

cheating is not childish. we must not comply to European style. We do not have the same blood or composition.

Many religious accept a man to have multiple women.

The problem is that we want to copy european style in everything without knowing if it suits us or not and the so called feminist have made matter worse.

Injuring anyone becus they have something with another partner is terrible.

So you're saying monogamy is an European thing whilst polygamy is African? You're dead wrong, sir.
If you want more than one sexual partner, you can always discuss with your partner to see if they are cool with it.
Change your religion if you wish to marry many wives!

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Kimjongun: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
If this is true it is not funny and it's not something to take lightly
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by juwoonn(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Madam... cheating in relationships between males and females is 50/50.
Females cheat
Males cheat
Some husbands cheat
Some wives cheat
...just that men don’t have secrets while women can keep secretes for Africa.

My point is that we do not have to bash a particular gender... let’s just condemn cheating. Cheating is bad.
pocohantas:
Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

Anyway, anyone who kills his or her partner should be made to pay the price.

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
juwoonn:
[s]Madam... cheating in relationships between males and females is 50/50.
Females cheat
Males cheat
Some husbands cheat
Some wives cheat
...just that men don’t have secrets while women can keep secretes for Africa.

My point is that we do not have to bash a particular gender... let’s just condemn cheating. Cheating is bad. [/s]

To the bin where trash belongs.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by silkytouch(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant.

How old are you?

You sound like a little girl who is eager to impress her English teacher with some newfound words.

You are justifying murder because the men had it coming since they can't keep it in their pants. Is that good enough to kill another human?

The fear the OP allays, is it valid or not? Has it been happening or not? You are willing to justify violence and viciousness because the perpetrators are of same gender with you? Are you OK?

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Akalia(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
If a man must cheat he should be discreet about it. Cheating 101 rule.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Iykediallo: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!
there is no guarantee that she won't cheat on u if u stay faithful

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by fineberry(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
An average girl out there does not know how to forgive...... They will eat, drink and even gist with you as if no problem... but they will still abour enimity with you deep down their heart. And one day is one day, they will reveal to you that they've taken their revenge base on what you did...that you must have even forgot. That's how women are.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
fineberry:
An average girl out there does not know how to forgive...... They will eat, drink and even gist with you as if no problem... but they will still abour enimity with you deep down their heart. And one day is one day, they will reveal to you that they've taken their revenge base on what you did...that you must have even forgot. That's how women are.

Naso undecided

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
I swear...

Olosho sef dey jealous dis days

Wahala no dey finish
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

don't mind them
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by neyyoh: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:
Yet there’s a statistic out there that over 60% of Nigerian women are unfaithful! Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women on planet Earth!

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex

That was in 2012 before wokeness, imagine now. wink

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Iykediallo:
there is no guarantee that she won't cheat on u if u stay faithful

And the best way around that is to cheat on her first?
Again, very childish!

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by cooltola(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Then break up the relationship. Simply if you suspect cheating, abuse and so forth, end the relationship sharply. If you are depressed, then get ur mind occupied during your time when you are feeling sad. E.g hangout with friends, go to work, go cinema Learn and move on, life is too short
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Any barni wey zuzu, go collect direct shot,me I go loot woto woto,e no go good ooo angry

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by juwoonn(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na only guys dey cheat?
Who do they cheat with? Most of the time the ladies the guy is cheating with knows the guy has a relationship and the lady herself is cheating on another guy.
Ladies also cheat.
ukaface:

You're been bias
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Dialpad: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't make promises you do not intend to keep or fulfill
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
MITCHELL96:
That's how my Ex swore she would kill me if I ever leave her, I never liked/loved her, she's older than me, she's 28 and I'm just 21, I just faked I loved her because she was into this cryptocurrency and she had close to 1 BTC and other valuable coins too and I wanted to learn and also get some from her which I did Shaa.. but.... sad embarassed embarassed

This life Shaa, E no balance, I'm very mindful of who I date, Even if you have billions, I've learnt my lesson. :- cry

mtchew see your pics self,dry bones shall rise again kikik
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by lolaben(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
I noticed this as early as last year when three different guys were stabbed to death by their lovers

It should even be passed as a bill in the house. Death sentence for Cheats. It will bring sanity to the nation.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by smallsmall: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!

Naaah, it will be Violence meets bigger Violence.
Having more than one GF or Wife is natural to the Male gender, across all living things
it is the same Women that will be shouting Domestic Violence, right?
If Nigerian Women want to play the game of Violence, they should know that men are stronger and better at such games, from time immemorial. grin grin

Nigerian men just need to Upgrade their "mental picture" of their Nigerian Women and treat their phcuk-up as such, nothing to fear.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by smallsmall: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
lolaben:

It should even be passed as a bill in the house. Death sentence for Cheats. It will bring sanity to the nation.

There is nothing like 'cheat'........... every man has the God-given right to have multiple female partners.
It is only slacking men that allow such Women to take them by surprise, because they are used to underrating Femal Violence.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
DEMZEE:
Men don't cheat, they just have sex.

Women cheat.

Men and women are fundamentally different period!

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men can have sex detached from emotions
Women can't have sex detached from emotions.

Men and women show love differently

Men show love via provision, protection and parental investment while women show love via fidelity ie not being a hoe.
Women only love and fvck men they respect period
Please carry your redpill nuggets from here,men just have sex yen yen yen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims