Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! (39694 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Renforce: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

Anyway, anyone who kills his or her partner should be made to pay the price.

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant.

You didn't even make a single point. Between a man and a woman who's more likely to cheat in a relationship? Rubbish

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by MITCHELL96: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
mtchew see your pics self,dry bones shall rise again kikik

What happened to it? undecided undecided
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
smallsmall:

Naaah, it will be Violence meets bigger Violence.
Having more than one GF or Wife is natural to the Male gender, across all living things
it is the same Women that will be shouting Domestic Violence, right?
If Nigerian Women want to play the game of Violence, they should know that men are stronger and better at such games, from time immemorial. grin grin

Nigerian men just need to Upgrade their "mental picture" of their Nigerian Women and treat their phcuk-up as such, nothing to fear.
Seriously, this male chauvinism will only continue to breed more gender tension until things finally fall apart. Treat your woman right and you'll be dealt the same favour.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by juwoonn(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Okay
pocohantas:

To the bin where trash belongs.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by mauchiz: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Everyone should repent, leave fornication and adultery alone.

Let's all be careful, trust no one, the days are evil.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
pansophist:
I wrote few days ago that one can elimate most, if not all potential problems in their life if they live uprightly and just be a good person. It just makes your life easier and avoid unnecessary trouble, which case like this is one of it.

When you hurt or treat people bad, you have your conscience, their revenge and God to answer to and that is a bad place to be in. No peace for the wicked.
God to answer to?wao I thought you were an atheist.Good to know Christ has won another soul.Bless you

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Tzar(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
The future is indeed female!
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by ItzladyP24(f): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Cant be eating rice everyday

And you think your babe should be eating same lollipop everyday smiley. Babes no get chill o. They are not like our mothers that can endure for Africa. Pray they don't cut your third leg and neck.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pansophist(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
God to answer to?wao I thought you were an atheist.Good to know Christ has won another soul.Bless you

I'm not an atheist, and by God, it should be understood as laws that governs the structure of reality, or/and the God of your religion.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by HabaHaba: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided

It goes both ways dear.

Guys have myriads of issues they complain bitterly against ladies.

Some guys are weak and end up in the hands of strong-willed women, vice versa.

The thing is, End time theories and spirit is now provoking women to work harder than men, in all areas (including wicked devices!)!
GOD SAVE US!

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Triangles1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided

Woman advocate don't take it personal.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by smallsmall: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tory101:
Save your life, get into relationships only when you're ready to marrry. Stop sampling t@t@ everywhere.

Watc this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uQ7SEkxAss

We can see that this is one of those obnoxious, never do-well women who have lost out in the marriage institution, due to their olosho attitude and disrespect for their husband.
Now, she is trying to infect other women so she can destroy their relationship as well afteral, there is safety in numbers.
Jobless woman that spends all her days doing one hate-filled video after another.
I know you are the one so you can comeback at me with your lame defense. undecided undecided

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Maxcollins042(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Why does your blood boil and heart embittered when you hear about men? You ended up not making any point regarding the matter other than letting us know you are you a misandrist.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
The solution is to apply the same advice that you all would normally give to girlfriends and wives of men who are cheating. It’s very easy and straight forward.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pricklewane: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
What a hopeless comment, what happened to walking away abi God wan punish you ?!
Hillarie:
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Maxcollins042:

Why does your blood boil and heart embittered when you hear about men? Are you a misandrist?

Why are you triggered by my comments? Are you a cheat? Stop cheating before they kill you!

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Okhuadams(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

na wah oo ur husband or boyfriend iam deeply sorry him
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by smallsmall: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
ItzladyP24:

And you think your babe should be eating same lollipop everyday smiley. Babes no get chill o. They are not like our mothers that can endure for Africa. Pray they don't cut your third leg and neck.

I am not against babes trying to kill their guys, if that is the kind of game they want to play.
What l must not hear are things like "weaker sex", "women are fragile", "Domestic violence" or any of those scams they use in taking advantage by portraying themselves as being oppressed by Men.
Kill and be Killed, Sefini. grin grin

PS: And for you guys that are Sissy and Simps, your eyes go soon clear, shey you see what we have been telling you?
If any woman hold Blade near you, not to mention your Prick, beat the living daylights out of her
. undecided grin grin

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:
Yet there’s a statistic out there that over 60% of Nigerian women are unfaithful! Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women on planet Earth!

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex

This has not solve the problem on ground lol. Read the news again lol
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by seyz91(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Facts only!
socialmediaman:
Yet there’s a statistic out there that over 60% of Nigerian women are unfaithful! Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women on planet Earth!

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by fof1: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

LIES UPON LIES WILL LEAD NO WHERE...STATISTICS FROM BEDROOM OR BOARDROOMS? SECRETS OF MAN WILL BE REVEALED IN DUE COURSE...GOD IS ALL SEEING EVEN IN D DARKEST OF DARKNESS.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Maxcollins042(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Why are you triggered by my comments? Are you a cheat? Stop cheating before they kill you!

You see my point? You are at it again. Talking like a misandrist. Just pipe down the hate on men. It is not healthy.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pansophist(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
DEMZEE:
Men don't cheat, they just have sex.

Women cheat.

Men and women are fundamentally different period!

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men can have sex detached from emotions
Women can't have sex detached from emotions.

Men and women show love differently

Men show love via provision, protection and parental investment while women show love via fidelity ie not being a hoe.
Women only love and fvck men they respect period

You no de tired? E be like say this swallow de shack you wella. Calm down o, before I instruct Amadioha to locate you right now angry

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by smallsmall: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

Dont mimd the hypocrites!
They are the Cheats, yet they never fail to point their stubby fingers at Men.

They kill Cheating Men but dont want their men to bash their head against the Wall?
Any Woman try nonsense, e go hear am, shey una wan form Samson, abi? undecided undecided
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Princedapace(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:

So you're saying monogamy is an European thing whilst polygamy is African? You're dead wrong, sir.
If you want more than one sexual partner, you can always discuss with your partner to see if they are cool with it.
Change your religion if you wish to marry many wives!

Which religion? Christians in the old testament married more women, had side chicks. So what are u talking about? Most of the most celebrated heroes in the Bible has more women.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by meobizy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
This thread will hit ten pages because the subject is a low hanging fruit. Na so we see am for Nairaland.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Sijo01(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:
If you're scared of ladies of nowadays, the solution is very simple. Be faithful and stop cheating. It's a childish thing!

Finally, a sensible and unbiased response from the male gender!

The rest are shouting it's risky to date upandan like someone will cut off their peepee or harm them from being faithful.

Learn to be faithful ladies and gentlemen. Anything short of that always ends in regret and premium tears.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Make Billions and get another house. If you cheat on your wife just get another house cos these women are cold hearted.

What happened to walking away from cheating partners? At the end of the day if you kill a man or cut his dick off for cheating na jail time.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Maxcollins042:

You see my point? You are at it again. Talking like a misandrist. Just pipe down the hate on men. It is not healthy.

Pipe down on cheating.

Meanwhile, I owe you no love. Go get love from your mother and wife, that is if you have one.

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
BadRadio:
I am seeing one now... live !!!

and the headlines are saying, "Lady cuts off boyfriends manhood for cheating" and the images are graphic.

The other day a guy was stabbed in his sleep for cheating... he was killed by his girlfriend.

The other time a guy was poisoned by his Ex, a day to his wedding.

Does it mean the women we have now in the society are vicious and cold blooded?

I think its risky dating these days. The ladies are not smiling.

BE CAREFUL GUYS, WAKE UP & WISE UP !!!

It has always been like that...women don’t take ordinary break up lightly let alone cheating...

But when they break up with u or cheat on you they will blame u for it and expect you to move on....

Na social media make us dey hear all the happening

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by MuyiBinary: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=103049826]Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided[/
hmmmm
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
MITCHELL96:
That's how my Ex swore she would kill me if I ever leave her, I never liked/loved her, she's older than me, she's 28 and I'm just 21, I just faked I loved her because she was into this cryptocurrency and she had close to 1 BTC and other valuable coins too and I wanted to learn and also get some from her which I did Shaa.. but.... sad embarassed embarassed

This life Shaa, E no balance, I'm very mindful of who I date, Even if you have billions, I've learnt my lesson. :- cry

Will you consider her bad if she finds out about your evil heart, stab you and feed you to dogs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / I Will Never Get Married!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53