Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family (1061 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by donsolo4u2c(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
My fellow Nairalanders, I have had it all in Life.

I come from a family of 3 boys and 3 girls all of us are graduates. My parents toiled to see us through upto university level.

10years after graduation No job or money to start up a trade.

All we do to survive is menial jobs and eating from hand to mouth. We have submitted our credentials to Senator and house of representatives member in our constituency yet all we get is fake promises.

Life is very difficult and since help is coming not forthwith, I have decided to sell my kidney to set my brothers and sisters up for business.

What ever happened to me I dont care anymore.

Any Ideas of how I can go about it?
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Can I see the picture of the kidney ??... I want to know if it's healthy or not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by ncpat(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
I don't know what to say
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by yesloaded: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
donsolo4u2c:

I come from a family of 3 boys and 3 girls all of us are graduates. My parents toiled to see us through upto university level.

All we do to survive is menial jobs and eating from hand to mouth. We have submitted our credentials to Senator and house of representatives member in our constituency yet all we get is fake promises.

Life is very difficult and since help is coming not forthwith, I have decided to sell my kidney to set my brothers and sisters up for business.

Organ trade is a criminal offence

Think outside the box
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by christistruth01: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
.Go into Plantain farming

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by egorov(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
People are suffering in this country. Op, I'm sorry but that's not the best option.
As a result of this, you will have to live a regimented life, and trust me you might not live long enough.
Please reconsider, I pray help comes your way.

Being broke is so bad.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Genesiis(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
donsolo4u2c:

If you've tried men and they failed, have you tried God ?

God does not fail bro.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Amb1045(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Genesiis:
If you've tried men and they failed, have you tried God ?

God does not fail bro.
very strong word. Have you tried God. Look for a man of God who can pray and open doors of favour. This fight against poverty is strong over here in Nigeria because of bad leadership and government. We need grace and open door
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by hybrid11(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
cry cry cry cry
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by cybertyrant(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is illegal, and whoever that may buy it are Ritualists who will use the opportunity of your unconscious state to harvest all your organs including your limbs and head. Stay safe, the country is a jungle

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Ahmed0336(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Damn!!!!

Don't do it bro.

There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Have faith in God.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ok ! Go to India grin
You are not the first to sell Kidney because of Poverty ! Indians have been in the trade since BC grin grin grin

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Saao(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
egorov:
People are suffering in this country. Op, I'm sorry but that's not the best option.
As a result of this, you will have to live a regimented life, and trust me you might not live long enough.
Please reconsider, I pray help comes your way.

Being broke is so bad.
lol, their are several kidney donors around living healthy. Only one healthy kidney can keep u safe to the rest of ur life.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Saao(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
donsolo4u2c:

often times I have discovered that, if u tried and isn't working, look for spiritual help from real men of God.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by ablejesus26(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Can I see the picture of the kidney ??... I want to know if it's healthy or not

Chia��.
So he should remove the kidney and show you ,after seeing it you will help him out it back��.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Ifearnoevil: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
What is the spec.
Is it full option.
What is the maintenance history like?

I want to believe you are joking.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by egorov(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Saao:
lol, their are several kidney donors around living healthy. Only one healthy kidney can keep u safe to the rest of ur life.

I'm not disputing the fact. But there are always exceptions. Remember why we have two? Now consider the load on one for many years, healthy lifestyle must be followed too. Op thinks the money he'll get from this will help alleviate his family from poverty, I doubt.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by arcnomec(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
donsolo4u2c:

Here I am thinking am the only one in this kind of shoe and willing to go extra miles to make ends meet..I have sort for place and who to sell mine.If you ever gets a contact mention me..
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by mkoabiola: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
This one na comedian ooo..

Joker
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by blazepascal(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Don't do it bro don't lose your kidney because you want to escape poverty there was a boy who sold his kidney just for iPhone 4 and iPad and he's having kidney issue and its not only you that's in that condition .
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by udede(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please don't do that bro.
The country is hard for most people now
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by leonard002(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Go to dialysis centers. You may find someone
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by LordIsaac(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Don't do it. Remember we didn't come to this life with anything... And in the end, we won't be allowed to take anything with us. So, be content and pray... Tomorrow shall be better (whenever the tomorrow is, even if it is when we get to heaven).
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by shopwiser: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
oga, if its not a criminal offense to sell, pls do it... its worth 150 million Naira... with inflation on Naira, should be worth 200 million Naira.. you will be alright..thats if you haven't damaged your kidney and liver with alcohol and cigarette....
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by patorial(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
shopwiser:
oga, if its not a criminal offense to sell, pls do it... its worth 150 million Naira... with inflation on Naira, should be worth 200 million Naira.. you will be alright..thats if you haven't damaged your kidney and liver with alcohol and cigarette....

Everything in human is worth NGN47M in organ market, how come a single kidney is worth 150M
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by shopwiser: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
patorial:

Everything in human is worth NGN47M in organ market, how come a single kidney is worth 150M
standard hospital pricing...unless you re speaking of black market
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
donsolo4u2c:

So you want to sell your kidney to better your siblings life

What if you develop complications later on life, do you think any of them will give you his own

If you go this far for your siblings, what do you have to offer to your wife and children as sacrifice for them to be happy and comfortable

But why you for them and not anyone of your siblings
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by patorial(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
shopwiser:
standard hospital pricing...unless you re speaking of black market

Isn't black market supposed to be costlier
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by Dailyparrot: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2021
patorial:

Isn't black market supposed to be costlier

Not in this case.

Black market car (stolen car mostly) is far cheaper than going to the car stand to buy car of similar condition.

Black market fuel is way cheaper than filling station.

Black market organ business is mostly from illegal organ harvesters and ritualists so it's cheaper.

Generally, black market is cheaper and that's why it's called black market.

Why it's different in the currency world is because, the official market has limited supply and restrictions, otherwise, the price would have been cheaper.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family by 1000Capacity: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2021
donsolo4u2c:

SCAM SCAM SCAM Becareful
Scam scam scam

This kind of scam, naa you go use your own leg waka inside

(1) (Reply)

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT - Tinubu Has Won By Massive Rigging, Time To Japa / Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone / Pls I Need Your Advice.. Gambling Is Destroying Gradually! Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.