Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) (61280 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by abidem4real: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Actress, Princess Narrates How Baba Ijesha tried to rape her on set (Photos, Audio)

A Nollywood actress has accused Yoruba actor, Baba Ijesha, of attempted rape, IgbereTV reports.

In a voice note shared with comedienne, Princess, whose foster daughter was sexually abused by Baba Ijesha in a viral CCTV footage, a Nollywood actress is heard narrating how Baba Ijesha tried to rape her on set.

The actress, whose name is also Princess, said she was on location when she met Baba Ijesha.

She said the actor couldn't keep his eyes off her. She claims Baba Ijesha then called her and told her he needed her to help him run an errand. She said she followed him to his room where he allegedly tried to forcefully have sex with her.

She also stated that if not for God's grace on her, he would have succeeded in raping her. She says God gave her the strength to push the actor away and that's how she escaped.

She says she still has a picture she took with Baba Ijesha on that day before he allegedly tried to rape her.

She added that Baba Ijesha has been doing this to others. She said that when the Baba Ijesha scandal came to light, her relatives called her to ask if Baba Ijesha is capable of such and she told them, "Yes, he can do something like that."

She asked people not to support Baba Ijesha because "he has been doing this rubbish for a long time."

She said Baba Ijesha brought his current plight upon himself because of his lack of control around women.

Comedienne, Princess, shared the voice note alongside a screenshot of messages she received about Baba Ijesha as she vowed to keep fighting for her foster daughter and other alleged victims of the actor.

One of her posts read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQN5hxypHSl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Listen to the voice note below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFx_ZxkTX9E

https://igberetvnews.com/1393186/actress-princess-narrates-baba-ijesha-tried-rape-set-photos-audio/
Should Olosho of your calibre and high standard still be accusing anybody of trying to rape you? You that cannot count the number of men and gbolas that have entered your pussy.
Enough of this on Baba Ijesha because 90% of men could be fallible in the face of temptations of oloshos called women of these days. Baba Ijesha was set up by you after all and virtually no man can easily escape the traps of women.
Women are the most dangerous beasts on earth

1 Like

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Renforce: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Folabifreeman:
I remember barely over a year ago when TOTO almost led me to police cell.

I had to abscond from my house for months.

Omo Ever since that experience I have become ANTI-TOTO

Assin you come dey fight against Toto or what?

1 Like

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Don't mind the trash of a guy.

He has never been wrongly accused of rape, that is why he runs mouth like tap water
Since a lady illegally accused a friend of mine for raping her just because my friend refused to date her because he's in a relationship; this girl did all she can to get him but it didn't work, when she knew she will never get him. she pinned rape charges on him. my friend being rich and from a well to do family got a good lawyer and sued her, when the heat was on her, she later confessed that it was all a lie, she wanted him to suffer because he refused to date her.

my friend being rich and from a rich family really helped him, assuming he was a poor guy from a poor family, he would have been in jail by now. see this life, just be careful with some women, most of them are just there to destroy someone's son to smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by olatdove: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
The smell you dey smell jail no satisfy you, you Sha want go to prison. Well your age mates and women like you are there too, go and join them soon. I don't weytin this man do you.
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by JesseJo: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Lol they know the sexual molestation case seems watery , now they are back with a new one

Too many loopholes, and the Girl was not willing to lie that she had intercourse with Baba Ijesha

No wonder they rushed to Lagos high court to file another case

That cold shisha is affecting you
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by cutedharmee: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
And who did she inform when it happened? What's her evidence? And why did princess beat the foster child the day she set her up with Baba Ijesha. Anyway men u all have to be very careful out there with ladies of nowadays, what u don't wanna eat don't smell it as some can go to any length to destroy you when u feel u can no longer get along with them and opt out. One thing I'm so sure of in this like is NO MATTER HOW FAR LIE TRAVELS, TRUTH WILL SURE MEET UP WITH IT SOMEDAYS.
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Gjmff: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Jesus
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Blesyn22(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
musty2245:

U just post the phone number of the girl and her location

Princess did.

She added her address on the app.

I went for confirmation of who she is.

Check the picture posted in relation to the post.
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Martinsrigo: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmm

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by hybrid11(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Akaegwu:
Must you comment? Talking rubbish without reading. Na your type the stand for paper stand dey make noise debating headlines.
I have seen you grin grin
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by kazma1010(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Princess y can't u say dis sin all dis days? If baba ijesha av b doing dis as u z, y no body av nt come out and say such a tins? princess u are a lieya, ole, ashawo coz d magistrate court as free him and u went to high court again, despite d police granted him ball u and iyabo use all ur power nt to reliz him abi dere is God in wat ever we are doing, wat will u gain if dis guy go to jail, did u kwn dat ur own name will b question just tink about it we are all human who knows tomorrow?we are all Nigerin.
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Drsnives:
Different lies go start to they come up now

Plenty oo..

These women once on man dey face rape charges they will gather on him with rape aligations..

Were dem been dey since
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Okhuadams(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bribe talk after many years na now u wah talk, for korokoro day time him wah rspe u, and u talk at once wey everybody dey rubbish
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by spiralwedge(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Iamicekid:
Can u see, ain’t in support of rape ooo but something like this have wanted to happen to you and you still became close friends with that same person, allowing him to come to your house and all that, are you even thinking, so why won’t he do it to your child since him go think se u go forget am like u did yours now and you guys will still be more closer... sometime you need to think common

Read the op again, you apparently lacked comprehension skills
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by olatuns2017: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol... Na Esabod of all people you dey believe ba? Abi you no know say Esabod craze pass Kemi Olunloyo's own.

She's like a possessed woman. Leave Esabod abeg.

I guess no omo ewe on nairaland?

Lol
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by YinkaGold02: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ha Baba Ijesha again. God will help you
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by musa6m: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2021
sad
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by vannessa7(f): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2021
Iamicekid:
Can u see, ain’t in support of rape ooo but something like this have wanted to happen to you and you still became close friends with that same person, allowing him to come to your house and all that, are you even thinking, so why won’t he do it to your child since him go think se u go forget am like u did yours now and you guys will still be more closer... sometime you need to think common

Go and read and understand, what you wrote doesn't correlate
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by PrincessGlow: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IJESHA GAN GO WAN KNACK AM STRONG JAZZ IF THEM RELEASE AM

kazma1010:
Princess y can't u say dis sin all dis days? If baba ijesha av b doing dis as u z, y no body av nt come out and say such a tins? princess u are a lieya, ole, ashawo coz d magistrate court as free him and u went to high court again, despite d police granted him ball u and iyabo use all ur power nt to reliz him abi dere is God in wat ever we are doing, wat will u gain if dis guy go to jail, did u kwn dat ur own name will b question just tink about it we are all human who knows tomorrow?we are all Nigerin.

olatdove:
The smell you dey smell jail no satisfy you, you Sha want go to prison. Well your age mates and women like you are there too, go and join them soon. I don't weytin this man do you.

abidem4real:

Should Olosho of your calibre and high standard still be accusing anybody of trying to rape you? You that cannot count the number of men and gbolas that have entered your pussy.
Enough of this on Baba Ijesha because 90% of men could be fallible in the face of temptations of oloshos called women of these days. Baba Ijesha was set up by you after all and virtually no man can easily escape the traps of women.
Women are the most dangerous beasts on earth

ddeola:
Abegi, go and sit down jare. First na 7 yr old gal lie wey backfire, now na you again on set for that matter

Kay25:

and u still made friend with him?lies no dey finish for her mouth

TOPCRUISE:
Shuuu. So you allow a person that tried to rape you to always come and visit your house every time. Yet you use your fresh innocent looking foster daughter as bait to the suspected rapist and he fell for that. But why not use yourself when it was you he want to rape. Hmm shocked

Iamicekid:

DaddyRochie1642:
This woman has a deep rooted hatred for this baba ijesha of a man, there is something she is not telling us that happened between them,maybe a deal gone bad or something, all these while she never talked About her own rape case so why now

hybrid11:
From your house girl to you now
Continue
No be juju be that

YOU MUMUS.

It is a DIFFERENT actress also named Princess that says he also tried to rape her. Try to read with some comprehension!

**This teaches me that the public will misread anything, so I have to be careful how I write.
Such a straightforward story, yet you MUMUS still misread it!

1 Like

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Twice27(m): 2:50am On Jun 18, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Am so happy this observation and comment is coming from a woman. God will bless u for this wonderful analysis. Most rape allegations from women are nothing but a plot to get back at a man, from a deal gone wrong, hatred or something similar. Women use rape as a weapon to get back at a man they probably don't like or feel has hurt them in d past. If I were to become a judge, I will not pay d slightest attention to rape allegations tendered by women!

Man dont let Feminist come after u o���
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Twice27(m): 2:54am On Jun 18, 2021
PrincessGlow:

set awon princess.
Which King Born u
Nah ur type fit lay allegation ontop person head.. Why are they coming out now i was excepting to hear ur own story too since u self nah princess.. Oni ranu.���

YOU MUMUS.

It is a DIFFERENT actress also named Princess that says he also tried to rape her. Try to read with some comprehension!

**This teaches me that the public will misread anything, so I have to be careful how I write.
Such a straightforward story, yet you MUMUS still misread it!

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by cutediva87(f): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This woman has a deep rooted hatred for this baba ijesha of a man, there is something she is not telling us that happened between them,maybe a deal gone bad or something, all these while she never talked About her own rape case so why now
A child molester must pay. Forget about weather there is hatred or any bad deal. She wasn't the on that ask him to molest a minor. Stop shifting blames. There are consequences for every action.
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by chatinent: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
She, he, who na?

Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by monsuruabiola(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) by 27Pushing30: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2021
trying to understand women is a waste of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep / Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.