Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) (1250 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why would a lady feel so important because a guy or group of guys sent you a PM request? Come on, you ladies should grow up already....

A guy admiring a lady is not a sin neither should it make such lady feel like she have arrived!!!

What it simply means is that you are basing your personal self worth on how people admire or appreciate your beauty.

Same way it is wrong for a guy to feel fly and expect ladies to be flocking around him simply because he has money..... But this particular table nah ladies full am laidis.....

Re: Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why will a guy send nudes?
Re: Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Jeon:

How does a guy sending nude relate to this topic now?
Re: Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) by pansophist(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Men abeg make una get sense, because to lots of women, ordinary hello means you want to fork them. I have received hundreds of dm from male and female here and I have never thought the men wants to nack me, or the girls want to chop my money, nack me or both.

But how on earth is a common dm a proof of being sex starved? Probably in those dm, are opportunities, genuine friendship, and even the kind of man she may come to fall in love with. This kind of behaviour is so disgusting that it discourages genuine dm from reasonable guys that sees how other guys get treated. You don't have to respond to their dm, but at least do not disrespect them, it speaks low of you, not them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) by VlamesIffect(f): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Jeon:

grin

Longest time.
Re: Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) by RisenJoe(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2021
pansophist:
Men abeg make una get sense, because to lots of women, ordinary hello means you want to fork them. I have received hundreds of dm from male and female here and I have never thought the men wants to nack me, or the girls want to chop my money, nack me or both.

But how on earth is a common dm a proof of being sex starved? Probably in those dm, are opportunities, genuine friendship, and even the kind of man she may come to fall in love with. This kind of behaviour is so disgusting that it discourages genuine dm from reasonable guys that sees how other guys get treated. You don't have to respond to their dm, but at least do not disrespect them, it speaks low of you, not them.

My brother, God will bless you jare

(1) (Reply)

Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? / Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Hookup Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.