Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! (594 Views)

Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / Who Know The Total Population Igbo Living Southwest And North Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Goahead(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ok I was watching Ukraine vs north Macedonia, when I grabbed my phone to find more about North Macedonia. I hit the search bar and these suggestions came up shocked

Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Akaegwu(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
I will report you to Lia Mohammed. I see small bird on your screen.
Further more, you are right. We have northern Nigeria country (Cow Country, and human killing headquarters ). Yoruba Nation Nigeria (Ritual Headquarters.) The Biafra national Nigeria (The Drug headquarters). May God help our darling president bubu to salvage the country for cows.

2 Likes

Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by AfonjaConehead: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sign of things to come...come quick abeg angry
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by PrinceOfLagos: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
They should be on their own
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by sunshineV(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
one nigeria na scam
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Charmingrascal(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Can't you see that it is Nigeria they are talking about.

After showing "north Nigeria" they clarify underneath it that Nigeria is a country in West Africa not that Northern Nigeria is a state as you have claimed.
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:
[s]Can't you see that it is Nigeria they are talking about.

After showing "north Nigeria" they clarify underneath it that Nigeria is a country in West Africa not that Northern Nigeria is a state as you have claimed.[/s]

Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Restructuring: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes ooo
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by RisenJoe(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=biafraWarrior post=102822710][/quote]

Why are you cancelling his post, are you also that daft to see he gave the daft OP a correct explanation of what happened.... Or do you also lack understanding like the OP?

Biafrans are wise, so don't come here and disgrace us...
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by RisenJoe(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Goahead:
Ok I was watching Ukraine vs north Macedonia, when I grabbed my phone to find more about North Macedonia. I hit the search bar and these suggestions came up shocked

Simple education would have spared you this embarrassment you brought upon your self and your family
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Goahead(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
RisenJoe:

Simple education would have spared you this embarrassment you brought upon your self and your family
How thoughtful of you to think am uneducated. wink
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by RisenJoe(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Goahead:
How thoughtful of you to think am uneducated. wink

Maybe you attended the same school with Buhari, school of cluelessness cos that thing there should have been clear to you , passing sense is better than passing six but it's a pity you failed woefully at both
Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Almaigaa: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Goahead:

Yes. The North own this Country. That's why Google termed the North as the only Country in Nigeria. grin

Re: Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
RisenJoe:

[s]Biafrans are wise, so don't come here and disgrace us... [/s]

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is Answer To Nigeria's Huge Problems - Dr. Kabiru / Nigerian Navy Personnel Sack Ogun Community To Take Over Land, Expel Ruler / What Buhari Says About Igbos Behind Closed Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.