Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. (25577 Views)

Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Woos Lawmakers With Smart Phones Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Thinktwicemybro: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by hslbroker2(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Una dey try ooo
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Esseite:
Lawn's Senate exclusive of some very few notable Senators is the worst in Nigerian history..

Can anyone mention one thing that this Senate has done that impacted in the life of Nigerians devoid of personal nepotism?.
senate should oppose presidency sometimes which make democracy healthy, but na lie, agree like zombies
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Felabrity: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
This man should be sacked
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by renew4life: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
opalu:
The Truth about Nigeria is that tribe or religion is not an issue. It is Wickedness and Weakness of Leadership
You are right !

Nigeria will be great again ...
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Emefiele oooooo
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
kuntash:
Why am I just feeling this could be true ?

Probably because since Emefiele because CBN governor, the banking sector has gone back to its corrupt ways... Everything Sanusi stood for was reversed under Emefiele.
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
If Buhari the Presido can say what made Twitter delete his post,.......

Then why are we still looking for honesty, selflessness, and zero corruption to work by those he is working with

Remember it is still
CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD.....
Check my signature for details.....
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Lucifer1419: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
ebuk4real:

I have said it before and won't mind repeating it: the level of rot in this APC's 8 years regime, if eventually unearthed, will make PDP 16years in power a saint. This government rots to hell. I just hope we will live till 2023 to see what will be unearthed then.

Foolish government... foolish party...and their foolish zombies
. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Mftivi: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
The truth be say any political appointee directly/indirectly under Buhari now wey no steal em share for this Buhari tenure dull himself.
Buhari na better cashcow as it stands now.
Dem use "fighting corruption" deceive who dem wan deceive to enter power.All man don dey run em street for em own lane dis time..CBN governor is not left out.
Abacha loot will be a child's play to how much has been stolen by Buhari government...
This one wey North dey use their hand dey beg for referendum for Biafra,e be like say dem don dry up the whole money wan tear race... grin
The name of this movie wey we dey watch so na "the last cashout"
grin you no well!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by kenchop: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
WE ALL KNOW THE COUNTRY IS GONE, WE JUST FOLD HANDS WATCHING PEOPLE DIE.
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Giyeww: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Bahun(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin ;DThis nah Michael Porter's theory of strategic business planning
colorsofrainbow:
The truth be say any political appointee directly/indirectly under Buhari now wey no steal em share for this Buhari tenure dull himself.
Buhari na better cashcow as it stands now.
Dem use "fighting corruption" deceive who dem wan deceive to enter power.All man don dey run em street for em own lane dis time..CBN governor is not left out.
Abacha loot will be a child's play to how much has been stolen by Buhari government...
This one wey North dey use their hand dey beg for referendum for Biafra,e be like say dem don dry up the whole money wan tear race... grin
The name of this movie wey we dey watch so na "the last [/s]cashout[s]"
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by garfield1: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Esseite:
Have never seen a senate this useless..

Would the saraki led senate reject such juicy bribes?
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by nedekid: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
kuntash:
Why am I just feeling this could be true ?
I am sure it is.
The role of cbn gov ehh, I was shocked few years ago when my big boy aboki fx dealer friend gave me gist of the former cbn governor who also wants to be a governor of an Eastern state. He said the man was the highest bureau de change operator in the country. That most of the supply of fx sold to abokis is from the man.
That gist shock me. In short naija is every man for himself.
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
garfield1:

Would the saraki led senate reject such juicy bribes?

With the eyes of the executive on them, there would have been transparency.. but here you have everyone on same side stealing and looting anything the eyes can see.
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Must they steal
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Abdul Rasheed Bawa, how far na...
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by abah001: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
This are thief's not leaders
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by HRMK: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
dat na 9ja-4-u!this emefiele must be #dollarbillionaire!a man appointed by jonathan and still feeding fat on the job after 6yrs!!
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lol vad guy
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Coronavirus1: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
saraki the best senate president. Apc feel he is the stumbling block to Buhari free looting behold the way is free cashout .
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by planetx: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
The average Nigerian is very corrupt no matter what position they are holding.
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Pathway2Gold: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Corruption everywhere! God help us
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by htdot: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
The way sahara reporter dey use dey sama southerners eh, you will think its a northern agenda... na gazzette i trust
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by OnionBandit(f): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
godwinkessi:
Very tiny dots disgracing everybody. Buhari May sha have kept him in that position to show Igbos how crazy they are. That man should have long resigned. I hate it when Igbos gets stupiddd, disgracing themselves.

That won’t still stop God from punishing Onionbandit
bia, wetin I do you? I steal your onions? Respect yaself o
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Judepharm: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Emefiele is from Delta State in South South Nigeria. Let the blame be apportioned properly. If we say Delta is part of Biafra now, Delta people will carry placards.

Anyways, this is an allegation that has not been proven yet.
godwinkessi:
Very tiny dots disgracing everybody. Buhari May sha have kept him in that position to show Igbos how crazy they are. That man should have long resigned. I hate it when Igbos gets stupiddd, disgracing themselves.

That won’t still stop God from punishing Onionbandit
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Igboid: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Emefiele eme fie go! grin

Ndi Ika neekwanu nwa unu kpolu o! grin
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Yus2020: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
This CBN Governor is a very big thief
Re: Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Am not surprised same aboki people being bribed. Hawking foreign currencies. This Apc govt is a pure scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles / Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.