Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria (49120 Views)

Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide / Loan Apps Want To Finish Me / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by ekene101: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Shameless onigbese!
murderer

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by generalwo(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Shebi you have already lost a job because of loan default. You will still loose another job
...... Lol.... In case u Dan know, I am now a boss of my own. Instead of me to lose another thing because of your stupid loans, your father and everyone you hold dear will lose their lives until you have no loved one left..... Lol..... The best you can do is hide behind a nairaland profile so spill trash.... Chinese slave like you... Don't go and get a good job where u earn 6 figures and above. Be chopping curses like biscuit because of 50k per month job. 50k wen no dey reach conductors drink beer self. Odeh oshi

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by generalwo(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Shebi you have already lost a job because of loan default. You will still loose another job
...... I can walk past anyone and anywhere and tell them I'm a boss of my own after losing my job.... I have a company delivery agency duly registered with the CAC...... Can u come out proudly to tell people you work for soko loan? Make fear kee you.... Shey you have the link to the whatsapp group..... If your papa born you well, come to the group and declare yourself a soko loan agent..... Make u see how them go chop you raw.... God forbid me engage myself in a job or occupation where I can't boldly come out to tell people what I do out of fear of what they will do to me....... If u don't stop destroying people's lives with your senseless and mad messages, u will always remain cursed up to your 7th generation..... All the pains and agony of those you have tormented with your messages will rain upon every single member of your family for the next 54 years...... Douche bag like you

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Ogboanor: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Mr follow follow I pity your life,hand go meet you go and mark today's date.you are just a senseless human being and all those insensitive words you keep pouring out from that you useless mouth will kill you.your papa and your mama never fit pay the one wen dey borrow.go and mark today's date you will end up be a useless person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chuksmonika:
I agree with you, but the truth is that no sane person just decides to borrow without having an immediate and pressing financial need.

If you love yourself and your ego, prestige, and dignity, you will be doing yourself a whole lot of good to avoid Sokoloan, KashKash, Xcredit, lion cash, Lcredit and many more... They will do unimaginable things to you if you ever default.

Though some loan apps put a human face in doing transactions with their customers... If you ever have need for a loan, I will recommend Fairmoney, Branch and palm credit.

Branch is the best of them all, if you default, the won't put any more interest for you, but they will send you text message once in a while to remind you. But they will never call your contacts or message them.

Fair money and palm credit will add more interest for you, but they will never message your contacts or call them.
So true... i concur with this post..

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
generalwo:
...... I can walk past anyone and anywhere and tell them I'm a boss of my own after losing my job.... I have a company delivery agency duly registered with the CAC...... Can u come out proudly to tell people you work for soko loan? Make fear kee you.... Shey you have the link to the whatsapp group..... If your papa born you well, come to the group and declare yourself a soko loan agent..... Make u see how them go chop you raw.... God forbid me engage myself in a job or occupation where I can't boldly come out to tell people what I do out of fear of what they will do to me....... If u don't stop destroying people's lives with your senseless and mad messages, u will always remain cursed up to your 7th generation..... All the pains and agony of those you have tormented with your messages will rain upon every single member of your family for the next 54 years...... Douche bag like you

See the poverty stricken fellow that's calling someone a douche bag. shocked

You could not even raise the sum of 14K on short notice from your friends to save the life of a loved one
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by ekene101: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

You could not even raise the sum of 14K on short notice from your friends to save the life of a loved one
shut up, Chinese slave Sokoloan murderer agent,stop blabbing behind keyboard,drop your office address and see if dey won't hang ur ugly orangutan skull ontop 3rd mainland bridge. Slave..a simp is a million times useful than this ape.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by generalwo(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

..... Real poverty is when it takes you almost 2 weeks to buy data just to reply to a comment on nairaland.... I guess you just received your stipend from soko loan..... Douche.... U will remain a Chinese slave for as long as possible....... And u will continue to live in fear and chop curses from those who u send messages to ruin their lives.........if u need data next time to reply comments, send a DM and let me help your 10mb life...... Criminal in hiding...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Temitopex(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2021
ekene101:
shut up, Chinese slave Sokoloan murderer agent,stop blabbing behind keyboard,drop your office address and see if dey won't hang ur ugly orangutan skull ontop 3rd mainland bridge. Slave..a simp is a million times useful than this ape.

Ekene101 oh! �
Him say orangutan
Comparing a full grown man to that ugly thing

These apps no get joy I swear, na everybody dey rough am with them.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's really a menace...

Below is my experience with Okash:
I wasn't in any financial need but seeing the constant ads on my phone, I decided to give the loans a trial. In this case it was O-kash. I borrowed a small amount and noticed it was fast, so I was surprised but the interest rate was crazy but I paid back earlier than the due date. Next thing they started calling me to take loans cos of my good credit rating...

Eventually, I took another one, this time it was two weeks, I had already paid back half by the second week and remaining 48 hrs to the due date, I started getting threat and insulting messages from numbers listed as okash scam/spam on Truecaller. I later realised those were okash agents, but I was shocked cos the due date was still 2 days away. But since I had money in my account, I made the transfer to avoid any unnecessary insults, but I was wondering, what if I wanted to wait till the due date? Would that have cost me my reputation?

I can't advise anyone to take those loans cos the companies themselves have a criminal way of dealing. These people are just corporate criminals.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by R1CHSATAN: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
i was idle and needed to find trouble, i collected 14k from one of them , i show them paper o. i trolled the hell out of them , the contacted all the people on my contacts, all of them na oloshos, them say them go post my pics everywhere, i say may them use instablog and make me popular, grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
I have their address ooo, I have done my research and know their office address, they have three in Lagos I know off
Dogasas:

Don't waste your time. They have plenty employees but don't have a physical office. They have a gathering center sha where some of their workers gather with laptops and phones to perpetrate evil. But they are so discreet and prudent with their address they warn workers not to lay it off to customers.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by kemmyflakky(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ogboanor:
God will punish you and your company,you people made me loose my job because I was a day overdue and my baby was sick you tag me a fraudster on the run even after explaining to your evil agent I nearly committed suicide if not for God and my little kids all because of 8000 naira.God will destroy you and your evil company,God will give you problem that you will not know the beginning nor the ending.you evil agent of destruction you shall suffer for the rest of your life

Amennnnn
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by kemmyflakky(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ogboanor:
because you want to use iron hand in getting back your money you now went and destroy someone else life,you people made me loose my job I suffer for after many years of job hunting that is how God will make you loose your own Job,the pains am feeling now you people will feel worst and so shall it be

Amennnn
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by kemmyflakky(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
generalwo:
.. Pay their money after you have damaged their reputation? If una want una money, it has to be collected in person or dropped in cash at your office......... Call my contact, forget your money..... Go call police...

Oseeeee
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by kemmyflakky(f): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
generalwo:
.... We are ready to pay those apps we owe if we get their physical addresses...... I can guarantee you on behalf of everyone.... We will pay the money in cash / person...... If not, forget the money..... Bring your police to arrest me and u will tell that same police and the entire Nigerian population what we stole from you that made you labal us criminals.... Na that time you go know say who no get 14k take pay back him loan go get money take drag loan company go court... Your only options are...

1. Meet the people you sent messages to, to pay you your money.

2. Drop your real address for us to pay in person.

3. Forget your loan entirely......

I love this
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by kemmyflakky(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
i was idle and needed to find trouble, i collected 14k from one of them , i show them paper o. i trolled the hell out of them , the contacted all the people on my contacts, all of them na oloshos, them say them go post my pics everywhere, i say may them use instablog and make me popular, grin grin grin grin

Oh my God, you'll not kill me with laughter. Yehhh
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by kemmyflakky(f): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
I happen to borrow from them something back and before I could pay na war, I nearly die. Thank God now.

But what I don't like about them is after paying my loan and delete their app from my phone, they keep calling and sending messages to come and borrow another one.

Please what can I do to stop them from calling and message me?

Block their number

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Block their number

They don't have permanent number
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by kemmyflakky(f): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

They don't have permanent number

Block as many numbers as they use. Keep on blocking. That's what I'm doing
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Yaruk1: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Honestly you are correct. This is what my friend is facing right now
Financialslot1:

Source: https://financialslot.com/7-reasons-why-you-should-avoid-loan-apps-in-nigeria/
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Itswell777: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm going through it o, borrowed from Lcredit in April, I've been paying interest on interest, I pay 11500 every 2weeks to Lcredit, which is 23000 per month out of 35k salary, because of a 40k loan, and I don't want to borrow higher to pay as the loan will keep going up.
Now I'm fed up, because of 40k I've paid this people 115k, and they want to still keep collecting it, Im scared of them sending messages to my contacts, but at this point, I'm wondering if I won't let go like this, as I'm meant to pay again today, but I don't have, will I go and borrow again?
They're killing me softly, I wonder if they'll agree for me to pay little by little.
Just confused.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Zoezoec: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Im in a bad situation with this loan app I need a loan of 50000 I'll use my laptop as collateral I'm a student please someone should help before they finish me
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Phunshory: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pls guys im confused on this borrowed 55k from L-credit for my sis operation thinking bf d 14days elapsed i will be able to pay back
This is d third day av overdue nd they have been threatening me to message all my contacts.. Pls what can i do?
Itswell777:
I'm going through it o, borrowed from Lcredit in April, I've been paying interest on interest, I pay 11500 every 2weeks to Lcredit, which is 23000 per month out of 35k salary, because of a 40k loan, and I don't want to borrow higher to pay as the loan will keep going up.
Now I'm fed up, because of 40k I've paid this people 115k, and they want to still keep collecting it, Im scared of them sending messages to my contacts, but at this point, I'm wondering if I won't let go like this, as I'm meant to pay again today, but I don't have, will I go and borrow again?
They're killing me softly, I wonder if they'll agree for me to pay little by little.
Just confused.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by IfunanyaEsther9: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Omo I dey enjoy unah Lamba ooo I don laugh tire.
ekene101:
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Phunshory:
Pls guys im confused on this borrowed 55k from L-credit for my sis operation thinking bf d 14days elapsed i will be able to pay back
This is d third day av overdue nd they have been threatening me to message all my contacts.. Pls what can i do?
We're you able to get out of the situation?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by davidblack007(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's... how loans work. You pay the interest on a monthly basis. In order to have a consistent payment amount at the start of the loan most of what you are paying is interest. As you slowly pay down the loan, the amount of interest you are paying drops and the principle amount goes up, progressively dropping the amount of interest you need to pay. So that's why I like this one https://maggieloans.com/title-loans
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by RustyKub1: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
I know those feelings and moments when you trust people; they take advantage of it and cheat you. There are fraudulent organizations everywhere that pretend to do online banking. They then extort money from people supposedly for online banking services and force naive customers to make multiple payments under various pretexts. Situational credit apps in Nigeria are an example of this. But I must say that not all organizations in this country are scamming people. My positive personal experience is an example of this. In such situations, one must cooperate with experienced and reliable people, agencies, brokers, etc. Basically, that's exactly what I did, using the additional services of mortgage broker Hull. He handled all the transactions competently, and as a result, we were all satisfied.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by veektahh: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N100,000 at a very low interest rate

Email:veektahh@gmail.com
Whatsapp:08034171788
Phone number : 09070042521.

N.B: It is ONLY for salary earners who have verifiable source of income.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by KayodeIsaiah: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
The worst digital lending platform. On default, your interest grows by 2% everyday of the initial amount and interest such that in 30days it would have grown by 60% of the loan you took.

Eg. You took #17,000 + #3,000 interest for 15 days making #20,000, if you fail to pay by the 15th day, #20,000 would be increasing every day by 2% = #400 by the 30th defaulting day the loan would have grown as #20,000 + #12,000 = #32,000

Pls don't take loan again on O-kash it's a scarm
It's really a menace...

Below is my experience with Okash:
I wasn't in any financial need but seeing the constant ads on my phone, I decided to give the loans a trial. In this case it was O-kash. I borrowed a small amount and noticed it was fast, so I was surprised but the interest rate was crazy but I paid back earlier than the due date. Next thing they started calling me to take loans cos of my good credit rating...

Eventually, I took another one, this time it was two weeks, I had already paid back half by the second week and remaining 48 hrs to the due date, I started getting threat and insulting messages from numbers listed as okash scam/spam on Truecaller. I later realised those were okash agents, but I was shocked cos the due date was still 2 days away. But since I had money in my account, I made the transfer to avoid any unnecessary insults, but I was wondering, what if I wanted to wait till the due date? Would that have cost me my reputation?

I can't advise anyone to take those loans cos the companies themselves have a criminal way of dealing. These people are just corporate criminals.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Uchescb90: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2022
But offering someone la loan of 40-50% interest to be repaid in 7days what will you call it, these loan app folks are the biggest thives here...wayo man die wayo man bury am..na Nigeria fit them..
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria by Xenisha: 4:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone, if you want to get a mortgage and make a down payment on the purchase of a house, I recommend that you read apply credit 9 reviews recommendations. There are several ways to accumulate an amount for a down payment, a lot depends on your lifestyle, your income, how you spend money, how you budget and what kind of home you are looking for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Rank And Salary / Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.