Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 (1515 Views)

applies for NBC licence as users rise to 31, 245 / 245 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2802. 417 discharged. 93 deaths / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by 2mercy: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Social media platform, Crowwe, has applied for a licence from the National Broadcasting Commission in line with the Federal Government’s new drive to register all social media platforms in the country, The PUNCH has been informed.

This is just as the number of users has risen to 31,245.

The Chief Executive Officer of IPI, Mr. Adamu Garba, who created the social media app, said this during a chat with our correspondent on Thursday.

Garba said the Crowe app which was taken down by Google app store on Saturday, would return in a matter of days.

He added, “Crowwe now has 31,245 users with about 2, 270 business accounts. We have written a letter to the NBC applying for a licence in line with the Federal Government’s announcement but we have not yet received any response. If they don’t respond by Friday, we will send a second letter.”

On when Crowwe would return to the Google app store, Garba said, “There are some lapses. It consumes a lot of data based on user complaints so we decided to take up some opportunities to do that. We have edited. We will upload it by Saturday or so.”

Garba, who is a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, also stated that his Instagram page which was suspended some days ago had been restored.

He said it was brought down because several people reported his page because they didn’t like him.

“So many people reported my Instagram page. It was disabled but it has been restored,” he said.

https://punchng.com/crowwe-applies-for-nbc-licence-as-users-rise-to-31-245/

Lalasticlala
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by ifytrik(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mschwwwwwww! TO HELL WITH D APP TO HELL WITH GARBA SHEHU, TO HELL WITH BUHARI, INFACT 4K ALL NIGERIA POLITICIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
I just feel like laughing.

After all the attack from ipob and fulani haters, the fulani chief keep coming out strong. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by colorsofrainbow: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Adamu Garba
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Nkitara: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Adamumu, the only Muslim that has been slamming his forehead right from the womb that resulted to 3 hardcore dark spots instead of one. Bring that same app on so we can flag it again grin grin. Coconut head

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by positivelord: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
he should have waited for google to restore before this shalaye.....honestly am not happy the way they dis-connected this guy from everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

After all the attack from ipob and fulani haters, the fulani chief keep coming out strong. grin grin

Going strong with 31,245 users comprising friends and family members

Wait o. Do you mean all the Fulani in Nigeria are not up to 50k

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by vedaxcool(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They are cursed with failure in every thing that do.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Onepeople: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

mixing business with politics can be detrimental.
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Onepeople: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
The young man is making a terrible mistake by mixing politics with business, you have a political branded products and you want to succeed how?
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Onepeople:
mixing business with politics can be detrimental.

True. But trying to destroy his business just because of his tribe or because of his point of view is Evil

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Onepeople: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

True. But trying to destroy his business just because he of his tribe or because of his point of view is evil
sincerely speaking I really have nothing against him as a person, i see him as one that is mostly controlled by emotions evidence in his utterances, he shouldn't be the image maker of the business. If you know him in person pass this advice to him.
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

True. But trying to destroy his business just because of his tribe or because of his point of view is Evil
I don't think anyone tried to destroy his business because of his tribe but because of his utterances.
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by History555: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Despite all the noise by bmc and buharist na only 30k people sign up. Even arewa Twitter no gree sign up
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Abilistic(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
There is a condition called “ False Awakening ”. This is when in your dream, you think you have woken up - but you haven't.

Cowwshit app is still fast asleep.
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by temptnow: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
ifytrik:
Mschwwwwwww! TO HELL WITH D APP TO HELL WITH GARBA SHEHU, TO HELL WITH BUHARI, INFACT 4K ALL NIGERIA POLITICIANS.

The guy is a bloody liar, Instagram haven't restored his account.

I just went to Instagram to check if he's back, but he's no where to be found
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Jones90: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
The acclaimed 31,245 users are the problem of this country and i believe they are also the same people who voted this evil government into power.

I'm not against made in Nigeria products, but you see this crow.we of a thing, i will be the last person to use it. The owner is a confirmed terrorist sympathizer. Why then should hand over my confidential information to such fellow?
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by Masterkernel1: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No! He doesn't know that a good business man doesn't mix politics with business, mostly at formative stage.
Re: Adamu Garba Applies For NBC Licence As Users Rise To 31, 245 by OssyMalik: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

you and Odemu Garbage will keep crying premium tears

(1) (Reply)

James Manager And James Ibori: The Untold Story / UK Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days -Saharareporters / BREAKING!!! Unknown Firemen Set Joe Igbokwe's Nnewi Country Home Ablaze (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.