Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] (576 Views)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by DeltaFire: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC
By Centus Nweze
Elombah News
10th June 2021

Convener of Lower Niger Congress, LNC, Mr Tony Nnadi, has described recent allegation against South East political leaders by Northern Elders Forum (NEF), as desperate struggles to isolate Ndigbo, stating also that such measures will not work.

Dr Hakeem Baba Ahmed, the director of publicity and advocacy for NEF had accused Igbo leaders of silence in the face of violence in the South East.

But Mr Nnadi said it was all a frantic ruse to isolate the people.

“The Caliphate is struggling frantically to take the Igbo back to 1969-Level Isolation preparatory to Igbo extermination.

“They reckon (in error though) that the hatred-level they had built against the Igbo over the decades will rally the rest of Nigeria once more into the Igbo-Extermination Campaign in the manner the World saw 1967–1970.

But he admitted that blames should go to Nnamdi Kanu over the manner he has been pursuing his Biafra restoration.

“IPOB/ESN/Unknown Gunmen gave them the license to unleash the carnage we see going on in Igboland currently.

“But by the Mercies of God, the NINAS Alliance rallied by the LNC over the last 20 years had gone ahead of these terribly evil schemes of the Caliphate,” he said.

https://elombah.com/arewa-now-desperate-frantic-over-biafra-lnc/?fbclid=IwAR2DQ1Ry78elzz64bIZ6HFUeZbq1gVN6nQ5RuC8aThePTT-tLomWkx2GPt8

1 Like

Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by colorsofrainbow: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
V
Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by IPOBrep: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yeye
Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by flamingREED(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Cr7 pushed aside bottles of Coke and the company lost $4b dollars that same day.

I can't imagine this.
Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by sapientia(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is both admonishing and reassuring

Nnamdi Kanu should as a matter of urgency do a total overhaul of his strategies

I only rejoice in the fact that every Nigerian have started seeing it as it is

Igbophobia have been greately reduced compared to 70s to even 2000.
Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by AntiBMC(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
NINYASH is at it again.

20 years of uselessness...
Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by meolaniyi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
I heard that Tony Nnadi is a file carrier. grin
I don't he can near Nnamdi Kanu in Popularity

Like :Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Share: for Toni Nnadi

All of vote now

2 Likes

Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by RisenJoe(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
I've been hearing about this NINAS recently but I don't know what they are up to?
Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by Rugaria: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Folks should give Kanu his due..
He has done an amazing job of putting the igbo question in the front burner. That's highly commendable. He's also doing a great job trying to retire all those obnoxious pro Nigeria igbo politicians who are adept at selling the Igbos short for a pot of poridge.. ..

Nobody likes military confrontations. They come with a sizeable amount of human carnage! But it's also a fact that there's absolutely no way the Igbos can wrench out any reasonable amount of freedom from a Nigerian state controlled by the likes of Buhari the hyena!

Essentially, Confrontation is inevitable under the present circumstances. Preparing intelligently for such is proactive, .... wishing it won't happen is naivety..

3 Likes

Re: AREWA NOW DESPERATE, FRANTIC OVER BIAFRA —LNC [LOWER NIGER CONGRESS] by meolaniyi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
God bless Sunday Ignoho
God bless young Yoruba nation

(1) (Reply)

Heart Warming Video Of Rich Kid Helping & Playing With A Poor Kid / Bbnaija's Tega Breaks Down In Tears As She Tenders A Public Apology To Her Husba / Just In! How Governor Wike Blast Femi Fani Kayode | I Hate Artificial People �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.