Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

How To Drive Web Traffic To Your Website For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Web Traffic To Your Website For Free (618 Views)

How To Get Web Traffic Tips / 15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drive Web Traffic To Your Website For Free by UKENZY(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
I will show you a few ways to generate traffic to your website or blog for Free

There are more ways to generate traffic to your website or blog without breaking the bank and that's what I will be talking about in four simple sentences. If you follow the steps carefully you will definitely see thousands of visitors stats on your site daily though it could be difficult to some extent especially for beginners. But I can also show you a proven system that guarantee quality web traffic and SEOs too. so let me start with the free methods first.

1- Publish articles regularly on your site:

Google likes consistency and the more articles you post on your site, the better it will rank you. The ideal is to have a blog with an article posting rate of at least once a week. Articles posted on your blog must follow SEO guidelines so that Google can index them properly and bring visitors to you.

2- do link building:

The principle of link building is the collaboration with other websites, so that they place a link to your website in theirs. This is a well-known strategy for improving SEO, but it is effective as long as the site where the link is placed is of good quality. So, take the time to analyze the site where you want to place the link.

Google takes into account the fact that if the site with the link is of quality, your site is therefore trusted and will be well referenced. If the original site is of poor quality, your site may also be penalized.

3- Make your site responsive
If not yet;

you need to make your website responsive design or compatible for reading on mobile devices. In fact, in 2017, more than 50% of French people carried out their research on their phone (source). In addition, in recent years, Google has tended to penalize websites that are not compatible with mobile devices such as phones, tablets, etc.

So, in order not to overlook this potential traffic for your website and stay listed, make sure you have a compatible site for reading on smartphones.

4- Create an email list;

Create an option to subscribe to your email list on your website. The goal is to let people on your email list know about new articles and products on your website. With a nice presentation and regular sending, your email list could convert and your website traffic should increase.

Your readers are already receiving a lot of emails from different websites. To make sure you get read, you need to make sure your email looks good and makes you want to read it.

if you want to learn the other method which I mentioned earlier please email me with subject as WEB TRAFFIC, It is proven to be an easy and faster way to generate more traffic especially for beginners and those that don't have all the days to do the steps I mentioned above and more. email me at kenuba446@ gmail.com

Hopefully this will help you to get more traffic.[/color][color=#006600]
thanks.
Re: How To Drive Web Traffic To Your Website For Free by UKENZY(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
I want to write an article on how to register a web site and hosting for free with more than one year active. Please you will be interested on this topic reply YES, more reply will encourage me to write thanks.
Re: How To Drive Web Traffic To Your Website For Free by Infinity7(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Yes, This is on Point. https://www.infinitycreations.tech/ #websiteDesign #websiteTraffic

Re: How To Drive Web Traffic To Your Website For Free by Inclide: 2:55am On Jul 10, 2021
After successfully creating a website, you might be confused about the next step forward. You don’t just expect people to come across the website, you have to make them know about it.

A fresh roller-coaster of work begins, which is promoting the website. Most people have fears about this, because they tend to weigh the cost and get drawn back.

There are a lot of plans you can put in place and execute successfully to promote your new website and achieve all your goals.

1. Optimize

Never forget the power of SEO, this is a guaranteed plan. It helps boost organic traffic and it’s totally free unlike search engine marketing.

You should set relevant keywords throughout your website. This makes your website rank on the search engine. Let’s say you have a website for logistics services, if the website is properly optimized – do you know how much traffic this could get you? Adopt backlinks, optimize your page titles, image descriptions, URLs and every keyword in your content.

2. Blog

Produce unique content which can drive traffic to your website. This increases your expertise in your niche. You can also invite fellow bloggers to write a guest article on your blog, they are likely to share and link their guest article which could generate more visitors for your website.

Some amazing benefits you can get from introducing a blog on your website are – your links get to appear on external pages and you get to improve your writing.

3. Join a community

Forums are a great way of getting your website to people. Find forums that are within your niche, so you can relate with fellow like minds.

Quora, Nairaland and Reddit are very popular forums you can start from. Let people know you have something to offer by proving it first. Answer questions and join discussions, your engagement with people on forums can help drive traffic to your website.

4. Online Directories

Everyday people make use of search engines to find what they are looking for. Placing your URL in directories can make more people find it.

A hair stylist for instance, renders services to people, directories allow people to find your business when they search. It usually includes your website, a location map and contact details. Google My Business is a popular online directory.

5. Social Media

Even after producing unique content, you need to share the content with people to increase traffic to your website. There’s more to social media than just posting of pictures/videos and funny memes.

You can build a social media audience and share your content as a form of free promotion for your website. Share your blog posts to Instagram, Twitter and your Facebook page – this turns your audience to website visitors.

There are many other ways to promote your website. All these plans require consistency to pull them off.
if it feels too overwhelmed contact us for any help www.inclide.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $100 Per Video With Youtube Brand Sponsorships / Wanna Start An Online Business Start: Help Needed! / Need Help With Uploading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.