Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing (6507 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by phemmyfour: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
Yes guys the headline is true. it happened today .my uncle has two daughter. the first is 10 years while the other one is 7 years .

Currently I'm in my village for holidays so today I went to the bathroom to have my bath. the bathroom is old and stinking. my uncle and his wife normally bath outside but in a hidden corner because the bathroom is old and they've abandoned it.

So today I went to bath in that bathroom because I can't bath outside. so while I was bathing I saw someone looking at me through a hole in the bathroom I pretended I didn't see them.i was still bathing and they were still looking I was just annoyed in my mind. I was like what type of children are this, very corrupt at this age .I left the bathroom in anger. their parents have failed in training them the right way. before they reach 13 I'm sure they would have known what sex is in a bad way.

What punished should I give them or what do you think i should do to them.
Educate them on sex education and privacy. They are still growing, you are there for such a time like this to support their parent's inadequate parenting skills
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2021
beautyhd:
Annoyed ke?

At that age most children are curious, you should let them know you saw them peeping and tell them why it's bad because keeping quiet after they saw you and your genitals is seen as sexual molestation.

You can even involve their parents.
I will warn them never to try it next time and if they do it I will report it to their parent
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
Educate them on sex education and privacy. They are still growing, you are there for such a time like this to support their parent's inadequate parenting skills
I will caution them that's all
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by phemmyfour: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
I will caution them that's all
Wrong approach. Teach them, they ll learn and know why it isn't good
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 6:56am On Jun 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
Wrong approach. Teach them, they ll learn and know why it isn't good
OK when they are back from school today I will educate them, but I will have my cane By my side incase of any misconduct.
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by beautyhd: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
I will warn them never to try it next time and if they do it I will report it to their parent

Warn?

They need to be taught in milder language what the genitals are for and why the peeping is very bad.

Involve their parents please for proper education. I fear for those kids.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2021
beautyhd:

Warn?

They need to be taught in milder language what the genitals are for and why the peeping is very bad.

Involve their parents please for proper education. I fear for those kids.

. Leave their parent they are the one that spoilt their kids when their father was still a bit young he secretly brings another woman in the house and he's already married . till one day my grandma caught him with the lady
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2021
If I must say I think what drove their attention to you was that, they have never seen anyone uses the bathroom before. And Out off curiosity that how's that alien in the bathroom
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by mmadu5(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2021
fake story . grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2021
mmadu5:
fake story . grin grin
its not fake not every thing is fake
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
noted
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by mmadu5(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
its not fake not every thing is fake

this one is fake . your having fantasies of little kids watching you bath .shame . cry cry
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2021
mmadu5:

this one is fake . your having fantasies of little kids watching you bath .shame . cry cry
asshole it happened yesterday those kid were peeping while I was bathing ..spoilt kids
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by mmadu5(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
asshole it happened yesterday those kid were peeping while I was bathing ..spoilt kids
you are pedophile for allowing kids watch you bath naked .i bet you molest children .
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by Aladdin1(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
. Those children always take everything as joke I swear I caught them peeping instead of them to go away they still remained there. They will peep and hide thinking I didn't see them . I wanted to deal with them that moment but their parents were around and they don't like it when some one is beating their children.
I See!
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2021
mmadu5:

you are pedophile for allowing kids watch you bath naked .i bet you molest children .
God forbid I will never do that. Sense is far from you.
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by mmadu5(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
God forbid I will never do that. Sense is far from you.

then why did you allow them to watch you bath and didnt stop them or shout on them? who does that?? i know who . a pedophile .
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by mmadu5(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2021
the title should be how i let my uncles daughter peep me while bathing . mumu
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2021
They are just curious and besides what do you have that other's don't that's making you so angry,they can only see but can't cut it off so please relax and let them enjoy their childhood or you simply tell their parent to properly guide them.
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by bummyla(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2021
You should have told their parents immediately for correction. Or the next day, you can go ahead and seal up those holes on the walls. When I was living in a public yard, it was a common occurrences, till I personally sealed up all the cracks and holes, even though I got to find out that some guys loved been peeped at. It shows them the next target to hit.

I once lived with my uncle that has one daughter, I noticed, I always woke up to see her pretending to be fast asleep at the foot of my bed, Till one day I caught her lifting and peeping into my boxers. From that day till I left their house, I started sleeping with my jeans trousers on. I know my uncle wouldnt believe me and his wife. And secondly my uncle walked around the house naked, setting some not too good examples for that girl. She's married now.
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2021
mmadu5:

then why did you allow them to watch you bath and didnt stop them or shout on them? who does that?? i know who . a pedophile .
. They were hiding .they are very stubborn. If if I had shouted they won't Go away. I just had to bath faster and put on my cloth. Those kids will grow up and become wild. Even if I report to the parents they won't do anything their parents like to support them .. You won't understand if their parents were strict they won't try that nonsense I'm leaving this village for good
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2021
Rozcol:
They are just curious and besides what do you have that other's don't that's making you so angry,they can only see but can't cut it off so please relax and let them enjoy their childhood or you simply tell their parent to properly guide them.
those children are very stubborn that's the most annoying part. I wont tell their parent because they will deny it and their parent always support them I will only caution them seriously .
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2021
bummyla:
You should have told their parents immediately for correction. Or the next day, you can go ahead and seal up those holes on the walls. When I was living in a public yard, it was a common occurrences, till I personally sealed up all the cracks and holes, even though I got to find out that some guys loved been peeped at. It shows them the next target to hit.

I once lived with my uncle that has one daughter, I noticed, I always woke up to see her pretending to be fast asleep at the foot of my bed, Till one day I caught her lifting and peeping into my boxers. From that day till I left their house, I started sleeping with my jeans trousers on. I know my uncle wouldnt believe me and his wife. And secondly my uncle walked around the house naked, setting some not too good examples for that girl. She's married now.
you don't mean it Chaii
Re: How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing by blazepascal(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
If I must say I think what drove their attention to you was that, they have never seen anyone uses the bathroom before. And Out off curiosity that how's that alien in the bathroom
lol this is not funny o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re; Why Should I Get Married? / Romancelander Is This Really True? / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.