Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) (65954 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide / Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Mykel51(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
chymes0359:

No disputing Ode!

The Mummy boy is a always behaving like a kid, he just a big meat.
Even the one with small body and KID to their stage name before is more mature than the big meat.

Anyway he is still a boy as his name implies BurnaBoy.

Always behaving like a tout!

By your thinking, I guess 31 year old Ayo balogun is also a Kid... (Wizkid)

Daft fellow trying to call someone ode... He put fools in their place and you are here crying...

When Wizkid broke bottle on dammy Keane's head... I guess he is also mature too... Or when he called reekado banks animal too

Blind hate for Burna would destroy you losers lol
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Odogwu!
That's some crazy fans showing unfiltered, undiluted and pure love for a celebrity they so much hold in a very high esteem... But Abobi Burns Boy always behaving like a Thug, instead of speaking to them in a language they would understand is exhibiting and giving out bad energy a clear characteristics of a full blooded Portharcourt nigggy.

The day Micheal Jackson comes to Nigeria, even if he enters the toilet I must follow him cheesy
Which Michael Jackson?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Mykel51(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

Lol.. One day e go clear pass DSTV ooo

Hin squad full there bros...
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

You are a toddler for not knowing his 8 bedroom mansion at Lekki Phase one is worth well over a billion

As at 2015, his garage had 6 cars including the latest Range rover and G wagon for that year .
Burna owns the most expensive celebrity car and Wrist Watch in Africa...

Educate yourself and stop parading your ignorance.

His wristwatch alone is RM Grosjean.... 500K USD

Lol.. Ose Burna boy P. R. O
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
chymes0359:

Oga stop bring me back here.

Just aired my opinion/view and not obligated to answer your question, not minding whatever respect or regards you have for Burna.

Besides the answer won't put a meal on your table. Guess you use your time wisely and stop being a troll.

Did I hold ur hand and bring u back here or u chose to come here urself? Do u mean that u can't take responsibility for ur actions?
Did ur claim that Burna is a tout put food on ur table? When u were making d claim, was it a wise use of ur time? If u aren't obligated to answer my question, why do u think Burna is obligated to behave in a way u think he should behave? Meanwhile, how does burna behave like a tout?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

Hin squad full there bros...

Lol.. We gather dey this online,men dey oo and men dey.

Suru ni oo
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Mykel51(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

Lol.. Ose Burna boy P. R. O

Google, Instagram... News from Verified handles...

Do your research, educate yourself !
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Mykel51(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

Lol.. We gather dey this online,men dey oo and men dey.

Suru ni oo

He no follow anybody fight laslas ... Some action is needed sometime ....
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by chymes0359(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

By your thinking, I guess 31 year old Ayo balogun is also a Kid... (Wizkid)

Daft fellow trying to call someone ode... He put fools in their place and you are here crying...

When Wizkid broke bottle on dammy Keane's head... I guess he is also mature too... Or when he called reekado banks animal too

Blind hate for Burna would destroy you losers lol

That was when he was a kid remember??

Now check the man out!

grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by OnweGodspower: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Is a boy as his name is.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Mykel51(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
chymes0359:

That was when he was a kid remember??

Now check the man out!

grin grin grin grin shocked

He was a kid in October 2020... When he called a fellow musician an animal and a fool

Ignorance or selective amnesia or daftness... Pick your poison kiddo
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Realbank10(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

The same way he behaved in his SOLD OUT tours in US in 17, 18 & 19.

You are the fool trying to insult someone who has reached the peak of excellence in his career with billions... Lol
issokay
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by princebassey12(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmm make Una leave my burna boy alone oooo
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
wale377:
The moment singer Burnaboy was stopped from fighting some boys who wanted to follow him to a video shoot in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjbCYxjQct4?feature=share

If you like insult us, one thing I know bout we the Rivers and Bayelsans, you cannot disrespect us. Their and then we go dig am.! Your body go tell you.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

If u don't no what caused d fight, on what basis did u draw ur conclusions? Meanwhile, u haven't answered d questions I asked:

What exactly is burna overdoing?

How will u have handled this particular situation he found himself?
overdoing means he's everywhere, drawing unnecessary and unneeded attention to himself.his attitude shouts and reeks of see me here I'm here, I'm the boss, I'm in charge, notice me

He needs more grace and composure

To the second question how I will have handled it? Answer is IGNORE.fighting with thugs is like stooping down to their level because they themselves are in desperate need of attention.when you ignore there'll be nothing to fight about
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
RisenJoe:

Make I send you burna's number abi u no even get data to watch video,,,,

Oh so na pesin wey no get data dey follow me yarn sef....
Oya send Burna boy's number make i ask am cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
overdoing means he's everywhere, drawing unnecessary and unneeded attention to himself.his attitude shouts and reeks of see me here I'm here, I'm the boss, I'm in charge, notice me

He needs more grace and composure

To the second question how I will have handled it? Answer is IGNORE.fighting with thugs is like stooping down to their level because they themselves are in desperate need of attention.when you ignore there'll be nothing to fight about

How's he "everywhere, drawing unnecessary and unneeded attention to himself"? How does "his attitude shouts and reeks of see me here I'm here, I'm the boss, I'm in charge, notice me"?

If someone bashes ur car, would u ignore him and just drive on?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

The same way he behaved in his SOLD OUT tours in US in 17, 18 & 19.

You are the fool trying to insult someone who has reached the peak of excellence in his career with billions... Lol
... But people mumu Sha, u want to advice a billionaire how to live his life when you aren't even worthy to be his gatesman.

Nigerians should learn to mind their businesses.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Yungstallion: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Odogwu!
That's some crazy fans showing unfiltered, undiluted and pure love for a celebrity they so much hold in a very high esteem... But Abobi Burns Boy always behaving like a Thug, instead of speaking to them in a language they would understand is exhibiting and giving out bad energy a clear characteristics of a full blooded Portharcourt nigggy.

The day Micheal Jackson comes to Nigeria, even if he enters the toilet I must follow himcheesy
E be like say to see ghost dey hungry you undecided
Generalwoodz:
Odogwu!

The day Micheal Jackson comes to Nigeria, even if he enters the toilet I must follow himcheesy
E be like say to see ghost dey hungry you undecided
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't dig because u didn't answer d questions I asked:

How was he in d wrong to try to ward off d area boys? How would u have handled d situation if u were in his shoes? Is there anything in d story that suggests that he is fighting area boys because he has Grammy award?

Damn .. SMH. Guy you have issues. Face Front.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Mykel51:

Google, Instagram... News from Verified handles...

Do your research, educate yourself !

Na so.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by engrchykae(m): 5:21am On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls what exactly is burna boys crime in this particular story?
he is always fighting in clubs,from fighting with obafemi,to David to area boys
Is he a thug?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Mykel51:

You are a toddler for not knowing his 8 bedroom mansion at Lekki Phase one is worth well over a billion

As at 2015, his garage had 6 cars including the latest Range rover and G wagon for that year .
Burna owns the most expensive celebrity car and Wrist Watch in Africa...

Educate yourself and stop parading your ignorance.

His wristwatch alone is RM Grosjean.... 500K USD

grin grin grin.
You are highly uneducated if you believe Any Nigerian artist can afford a $500k wristwatch.
You think he is a boxer than makes millions in a match? Even Iheanacho is very much richer than all these noise makers. You are the absolute highly ignorant toddler here. Happy children's day!
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

How's he "everywhere, drawing unnecessary and unneeded attention to himself"? How does "his attitude shouts and reeks of see me here I'm here, I'm the boss, I'm in charge, notice me"?

If someone bashes ur car, would u ignore him and just drive on?

well that wasn't the case
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Mykel51(m): 6:01am On Jun 18, 2021
NetValueFX:

grin grin grin.
You are highly uneducated if you believe Any Nigerian artist can afford a $500k wristwatch.
You think he is a boxer than makes millions in a match? Even Iheanacho is very much richer than all these noise makers. You are the absolute highly ignorant toddler here. Happy children's day!

You are extremely daft as a result of self imposed ignorance.

Educate yourself, you say no...lol

Happy Toddlers day
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
well that wasn't the case

I didn't say that was d case. Am just asking u:

If someone bashes/dents ur car, would u ignore him and just drive on?

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2021
engrchykae:
he is always fighting in clubs,from fighting with obafemi,to David to area boys
Is he a thug?

Kindly read d question again and take note of d last 4 words:

Pls what exactly is burna boys crime in this particular story?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Damn .. SMH. Guy you have issues. Face Front.

Last I checked, u are d one who has issues with burna. Not me. So I don't no d issues u referring to. Maybe u can expantiate.

When u got involved in this discussion & made ur remarks, is that ur idea of "facing front"?

Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

1. How was he in d wrong to try to ward off d area boys?

2. How would u have handled d situation if u were in his shoes?

3. Is there anything in d story that suggests that he is fighting area boys because he has Grammy award?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by walkingshadow911: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2021
zolajpower:

lol, u are insulting someone that is already made.
na wa o
can my father say that again without crying

if I catch ur father. I'm gonna split his throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) / Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.