Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu (2003 Views)

Benjamin Madubugwu The Man That Called Buhari A Terrorist In Court[photos ] / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Kayzy8: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
I'm ready to die for Biafra, Nigeria means nothing to me - Benjamin Madubugwu says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kV3_Da4PCA

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Monogamy: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aworele... grin
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
I wonder where it have become a crime to choose your entity. Let the region leave and fend for their well being/ don't support them and don't hold them at ransom. Is it too hard to comprehend.

Just to see let Canada/U.S open boarder for any Nigeria above 30 with graduate degree and can adapt in a remote location designated for only nigeria migrants community i bet you half of these nation will evacuate.

Kayzy8:
I'm ready to die for Biafra, Nigeria means nothing to me - Benjamin Madubugwu says

5 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kayzy8:

RIP in Advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by AntiBMC(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nigeria means nothing at all...
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Simplyleo: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
You don't need to die to get your biafla.

Simply discuss with your leaders from the east at all levels of govt, file an application to get your biafla. If this is done and Buhari refuse to grant you your biafla, then you can be justified for any action you take for the sake of your biafla.

But running your mouth on social media busy insulting everyone while ipob illiterates are burning govt property in the east is nothing but mere display of foolishness.

Tell your leaders to meet with Nigerian govt to discuss your desire, is as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by meccuno: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

Simply discuss with your leaders from the east at all levels of govt, file an application to get your biafla. If this is done and Buhari refuse to grant you your biafla, then you can be justified for any action you take for the sake of your biafla.

But running your mouth on social media busy insulting everyone while ipob illiterates are burning govt property in the east is nothing but mere display of foolishness.

Tell your leaders to meet with Nigerian govt to discuss your desire, is as simple as that.
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by meccuno: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
Aworele... grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by meccuno: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[b] RIP in Advance[/s]
RIP in Advance to you my brother .

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
meccuno:
RIP in Advance to you my brother .

Are Igbos now afraid of death

why defending someone who voluntarily wants to die

may death locate all Igbos then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Rugaria: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Simplyleo:

How is it going at Ibarappa via Iganga?

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Simplyleo: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rugaria:

How is it going at Ibarappa via Iganga?
You should be more concerned with the topic which is about the biafla you so much desire.

Or are you no longer interested in your biafla?
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by jlinkd78(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Strong guy
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Rugaria: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Simplyleo:

You should be more concerned with the topic which is about the biafla you so much desire.

Ofcourse, I'm still interested in "biafla"..
I'm Just worried that it's rainy season!
Not the best time for you to be struggling for rations at Benin Republic IDP camps, No?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by November1857(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Simplyleo:

Go and slammed your head for more dot in your forehead.

Typical YoruFulani Muslim..
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Simplyleo: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rugaria:

Ofcourse, I'm still interested in "biafla"..
I'm Just worried that it's rainy season!
Not the best time for you to be struggling for rations at Benin Republic IDP camps, No?
I know you are highly excited that I responded to your mention. Hence this nonsense you put up here as a comment.

Don't get it twisted, I just feel like making you happy so you won't doubt your existence.

So hold it, I have done enough for you.

You can now permanently come stay in my mention for the next one year, but be rest assured, no more pim from me for now.

You may share this joy with that one up there screaming yoruba Muslim.

Bye.
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by flamingREED(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Onye a wu men!

He has declared it.
Many more will.
Goodbye, Nigeria, the white dotted green snake in a green grass.
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by meccuno: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are Igbos now afraid of death

why defending someone who voluntarily wants to die

may death locate all Igbos then.
wishing you the same bro..may death locate those who wish ipob death..no hard feelings grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by CelebCircle: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
So guys, your faves are back on your screens with all the drip and drama �

Watch all the tea being spilled Today on Africa Magic Urban at 10pm and Africa Magic Family at 10:30pm

You can't afford to miss any bit of the #BBNReunion

But if there are chances of you missing it, don't worry because @celebcircle_ got your back, and we will be following the show all through and keep you all updated through our YouTube channel. All you need to do is click on the link below and get updated, but do make sure you subscribe �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfp0Ws2YWVU
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
meccuno:
wishing you the same bro..may death locate those who wish ipob death..no hard feelings grin

So someone who wants to due for biafra u are now pushing death away from a voluntary candidate for death.

All Igbos are ndi isi mgbaka.
Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by meccuno: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

So someone who wants to due for biafra u are now pushing death away from a voluntary candidate for death.

All Igbos are ndi isi mgbaka.
[/s]

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Rugaria: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala
I reported your previous post for "deliberately insulting and provoking" the gentleman over here..
Two sure can play this game.

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by Almaigaa: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kayzy8:

Don't worry. Our Galant Soldiers and Police will use you for TARGET PRACTICE. grin

Re: I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu by faceland: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
No condition is permanent. In our life time we would see it but it is the day crude oil is outlawed or no longer needed and by the Grace of God, I might have left this shithole never to come back to my vomit.

(1) (Reply)

Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju / Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST / Nations: APC Regrets The Choice Of Tinubu, Receives National Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.