Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay (47683 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by MrCover: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Update From . COM

A teenager and two accomplices have been reportedly arrested for the kidnap and murder of his 3-year-old cousin in Dutsin-Ma Local Government Area of Katsina State, Reports.

It was gathered that girl identified simply as Amina was declared missing by her parents last Thursday, June 10. Her body was later discovered concealed in a chair in a neighbourhood house.

It was gathered that the principal suspect, Aminu planned with his two friends, abducted the victim and demanded N2m from her father.

In an interview with journalists, the father of the deceased, Tukur Dan Ali said Aminu approached him with a letter he claimed to be from his daughter's abductors demanding for a ransom of N2m to avoid her being killed.

"Later, Aminu, my nephew, approached me with a letter and said it was from the kidnappers. In the letter, the kidnappers said Amina was still alive but if I fail to provide N2 million they would kill her,” Dan Ali narrated.

He said after he had presented the letter to the police, his nephew was invited to explain how he came about the letter and that was how he became a suspect.

On how the corpse was discovered, Dan Ali said it was not Aminu, who was with the police then, who gave them the clue, rather they decided to check a relative house whose keys were in Dan Ali’s custody and Aminu was seen using the house lately.

"When we entered the house, there was a noticeable stench but as we searched from one room to another we found where the odour was coming from. When we moved in, we found Amina’s dead body stuck in a three sitter,” he said.

The case has since been transferred to the State Command, where Aminu and his two accomplices are being interrogated.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/teenager-allegedly-kidnaps-kills-his-3-year-old-cousin-in-katsina-after-her-father-failed-to-pay-n2m-ransom.html

2 Shares

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by complexBoss12: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Young ones practicing the best paying profession that Buhari rewards abundantly.

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by MrCover: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by ivolt: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is the consequence of government encouraging ransom payment.
Immediately ransom is paid, the government declares victory and enter celebratory mood instead of going after the criminals.
Then the criminals regroup to plan another attack since they suffer no harm from the first attempt.
Kidnapping is now being seen as a legitimate business.

238 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by youngberry001(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
this matter pass me lipsrsealed

make i go zip akamu!!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by adecz: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
AbokiFoolaniy dem don turn to another
kind of animals since dem cow loving
brother enter power.. sad sad sad

Why dem no dey use dem Sharia on
all these criminals❓❓❗️❗️

Na only beer bottle breaking Sharia
dem sabi ❎❎❎

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by omojola837: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by zombieHUNTER: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari have failed the country...

This country is pregnant
Seriously pregnant.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Romanoff(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is rock bottom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Mandela27: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Young niggas be getting the orientation wrongly

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by superlanny(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is barbaric and totally unacceptable, his own flesh and blood, common how psycho and mental can some people be, Omo I just tire for this country, one day cannot pass without bad news, Chai. Any which way we continue to enjoy life.

I wish her family all the support they need, may God heal their home. Amen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Rollins777(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
What a life

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by bencarson007(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
What the inept fool called Bubu have encouraged since assuming office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Topmaike007(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
and bad news are 5&6..

Tufiakwa evil website

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by insidelife22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
the north is a failed region

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Judolisco(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
They will soon start learning kidnapping as a trade in d North... RIP young girl fate brought you to Africa, directed you to Nigeria and u ended up in northern part of dis God forsaken country cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by athaboi(f): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nigeria is gone
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Angel Micheal... just blow the trumpet now this world is over...

If he did not even insert his RUGA in her farm self

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by ike95: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hausa people and their desire for wealth, NASA oo
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Mayng01(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Blackdisciple(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
The Government takes the blame since they are paying ransom to kidnappers ...
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Blame president Buhari for this
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Ceenachi: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
HRSweetness:
Oh my goodness.

I'm so sorry to say this, but I have to agree that a certain region within Nigeria indeed have the brain of cattle.

You actually carried out a crime and was the bearer of the news. It's the legendary dumbness for me..

Ah swear

E no go better for Lugard lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by benweezy: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Naija is gone

Naija that used to be a most peace country.

Wot a Bleep is going on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.