Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances (36716 Views)

Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Lekan239(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
If princess tell baba ijesha to put his hand inside fire, will he put his hand

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by miccholo1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
There might be some element of truth in what she said
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Goalnaldo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
If he's innocent of the accusation and was set up, may God the vindicator vindicate him but if he's guilty as charged may he suffer for his crime.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
cool
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by chukwuibuipob: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
cool grin grin
Guestlander:

Afonja has a prime real estate in your brain.
spot on cool
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Sterope(f): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is very easy. That girl can't begin first victim. Minor rape is common in Nigeria especially in low income communities. You will find the other children if you look for them.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by 906pm: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Might be true
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Overcome greedy, woman and lust for money if you want maintain your reputation
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by dahnimoh(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
When this story first came up, I said it that the way this Princess is pursuing this case I suspect the guy was sleeping with her or refused her advances.

Fear women

8 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gangs
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by poiZon: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
They knew he was a paedophile that is why they set him up. Aunty baba ijesha na demon that needs to be erased.
Na so we knew that buhari na thief, we sef am up.. He hasn't disappoint.
God forbid we set up tinubu with our treasury, he for finish us.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Kooldon(f): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
So Princess has been begging Baba several times to s3x her and he refused? This reminds of Joseph and Potiphar's wife in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by DonCortino: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Macsjebs:
Whose report should we believe now? undecided

what is there to believe? was it princess that told him to have sex with a minor?
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by femixville(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Women can be so mean when it comes to loving a man that doesn't love them in return.. Be careful of such woman
The fact is, has Ijesha had any record of defilement before, or any criminal record, if yes, court knows how to relate that to his present issues.
On this issue, investigation should be done thoroughly, nd if guilty let him be punished fr it..
IN other areas too, many men has suffered in this area of case, yet they know nothing or innocent..
Why Princess carry the matter for head and so desperate, the person Ijesha is involved with, is she a minor, or is Princess taking the place of a court duties

God, will reveal all truth, nd if all this are like a wrap up, God still will open it up..
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Orente21(f): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
I have applied sir. Thanks so much. I pray I ll be pick. Grace ll speak for me.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Coronavirus84: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Both the acclaimed sister and Yomi shobiyi are just creating more problems for Baba ijesha's case. Awon werey gbogbo. Set awon paedophile
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by 77star: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
southniyikaye:
It is just a 5mins pleasure, patapata 1hour that's if you never collapse..
Learn to control your urge, your feelings and emotions...
His inability to control his feelings and urge got him to where he is right now..
Even if it was a set up, if you are disciplined, you won't fall into such a trap...
exactly what I'm telling pple

even, if it's a trap

and he Ijesha is a disciplined man

lailai, he no go enter dat trap

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by mightyhaze: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
How?

She forced him upon the toddler?

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by SEGLIZ: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
COURVOISier:
Okay, we believe your story, but wetin my eye see for camera na wetin them call red handed. grin

thank you.
Yoruba says 'when log of woods falls overlapping each other, the top most must be removed to get to the ones below'.
we must resolve this paedophile thing first before coming to the sexual harassment own, make them no derail the matter abi na case.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Havertz10: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
I believe him on this one 100%
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by esthel(f): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
So she pushed him to start touching the girl, if not for that cctv video, no one would have believed them. Even with the video imagine all sort of trash rape apologists have been saying. The sister should thank Yomi for escalating the whole issue cos ordinarily the case would have been better managed than this

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Mrbenny001: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sometimes I use to agree with Nnamdi Kanu insulting black people.. where else will he have the right to defend himself..is it not the court? On top the video we all saw some people are still trying to defend what he did, whether they set the camera for him or not, the video show him molesting a minor how is that difficult to grab.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by just2endowed: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Goalnaldo:
If he's innocent of the accusation and was set up, may God the vindicator vindicate him but if he's guilty as charged may he suffer for his crime.

If someone has committed a crime before and the scid couldn't get evidence but decided to plant evidence, if the suspect now fell to that trap, it can be used in court of law as evidence even if everything was staged. The guy can still go to prison.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Finemoore: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
If you ever watch the purported video well without any form of sentiment, you will know it is a pure setted up. The girl reaction, her closeness to someone who you claimed to have raped you before was premeditated.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by kay29000(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Sometimes I use to agree with Nnamdi Kanu insulting black people.. where else will he have the right to defend himself..is it not the court? On top the video we all saw some people are still trying to defend what he did, whether they set the camera for him or not, the video show him molesting a minor how is that difficult to grab.

I swear, it is mind boggling.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Missyajoke(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Baba Ijesha's 'Relative' Claims That Princess Is Punishing Baba For Refusing Her Advances (Audio)

A young woman identified as Ewatomi Ayeni, who was at the Lagos magistrate's court, Yaba on Wednesday, June 17, has claimed that Nollywood actor, Olanrewaju Omiyinka, popularly known as Baba Ijesha is innocent of the allegations against him, IgbereTV reports.

Ewatomi who claims to be a relative of Baba Ijesha told newsmen that Princess had tried to seduce Baba Ijesha and when he resisted, she vowed to make Baba Ijesha pay. She claimed Princess then set him up with her foster daughter.

She said, "My name is Ewatomi Ayeni, the person in question is my elder brother. I haven't spoken on the media ever since the issue started. I am Baba Ijesha's younger sister. I am not ready to mention names but I know justice will be served.

"The government should investigate this matter very well and ensure that an innocent man doesn't die in the position of the wicked. If one doesn't hear the other side of the story before arriving at a conclusion, that person is wicked. Do not allow an innocent man to suffer because of what has happened, he knows nothing about it.

"He was invited and they set up the camera. All that they have asked the girl to do was what she did. They didn't give Baba Ijesha the grace to defend himself, so they can at least hear him out. He's there now, he's sick but he cannot go out, he's just there, he's useless, the family too is useless, we can't do anything. We cannot leave him to be in pain, he's the pillar of our family and he must not crumble.

"I don't want to mention names but if truly, Ijesha committed this crime, his wife's mother will never support him.

"They claimed Baba Ijesha defiled the girl 7 years ago; if only everyone knew what happened to him. We (his family members) cannot disclose, it's not everyone you see in movies, dressed well, that lives a perfect life. How many people do we explain what happened to? We have been keeping it as a family thing and then she decided to make it public.

"Has Princess herself mentioned the number of times she went naked urging Ijesha to sleep with her? Several times! Princess will invite Ijesha to come over though she knows he is married. Even if his wife is not in Nigeria, she knows he has sisters that can cook for him, yet she will invite him to come and eat.

"You claim to be friends with someone and you are also the enemy, why are you a fre-enemy? She came online claiming she helped Ijesha, does she know where he took his West African Senior School Certificate Examination, why is she making it seem like he depended on her?

"I plead with the government and every other authority to investigate the matter properly and know that Ijesha is innocent. He has no hand in whatever has happened.

"When you call someone a paedophile, that person will only be attracted to children but I have lived with Ijesha all my life, he could have used the opportunity that we are not of the same parents to abuse me but he never did that. I am who I am because of God and Ijesha. If he was truly a paedophile, we would have heard and known, but he is not.

"Now, simply because he became famous, some people want to tarnish his image.

"Princess, the comedian you all know, would remove her clothes and ask Ijesha to sleep with her but because he is a married man, he has always refused.

"The other time, she said in Yoruba 'I will show you'. She has done it now. Nothing must happen to Lanre, he was granted bail but they didn't allow him to go."

Responding on Instagram, Princess simply said the woman is not Baba Ijesha's sister. Princess then shared voice notes she claims Baba Ijesha sent to his friends from prison, encouraging them to spread lies about her and tarnish her image so that her story will be questioned by people.

Princess wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQN1w3hpgk8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Listen to the voice note below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noTZBtCXbG0

https://igberetvnews.com/1393221/baba-ijeshas-relative-claims-princess-punishing-baba-refusing-advances-audio/

The wisest man in the bible was Joseph who didn't sleep with potiphars wife cause he would have fallen into the trap of the wicked ones that would have ended his life. May the Grace of God locate baba Ijesha and reveal the evil doer. That's why when God keeps asking you to Change some things about yourself heed before it destroys you. Baba Ijesha case was well planned and executed, he fell into the traps prepared by his enemy ( Princess ). Princess has forgotten the English word which says to err is human Forgiveness is Divine. May I not offend someone like princess. If with what the sister is saying Princess may God's Judgement locate you and your evil perpetrators but if truly ijesha raped the Lady then I think it's God's way of dealing with him. May we not fall into the trap of the enemy Amen
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by kgb101: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Finemoore:
If you ever watch the purported video well without any form of sentiment, you will know it is a pure setted up. The girl reaction, her closeness to someone who you claimed to have raped you before was premeditated.

Exactly my thought too. Baba Ijesha sure deserves time for molesting that girl.
In some saner climes Princess will do more time for deliberately putting a minor in harm's way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.