Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures (57288 Views)

Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by wumi2017(f): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nengi pengi
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Bernice4ozodo(f): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Damnnn ....
This life nor balance.......this nengi so....
One niggarrrr just still dey one corner way don bang this girl tire...infact the niggarrrr don even retire

That is why I nor dey too stressful myself over there matter...if I make a move and the girl want dey foam one kind thing.....I go just bounce......move on to the next one.....because there is a particular niggarrrr banging the hell out of her....so why she go come dey make too much Shakara for me
Everytime
Dammn niggarrrr...
Isoright....
Damnnn.. is it that you can't start a sentence/conversation with that..na wa ooh undecided

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
now, what is the meaning of this?
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Elchechereche2: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Silicon everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by macho44(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sysdatek:
In all things
Get money first

Leave nyash
Because Las Las all YANSH go weak, come turn to matter wey dey get weight and occupy space, abi no be so?

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
BigSarah:
Meh, Erica is way pretty.
stop lying

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
All these pictures celebrities do snap displaying their bare curves is to what end?
for you to lick your screen na
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Benwallt(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
More simping for Ozo that gives a Bleep. Is she on her period? That place full in the second pix
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by macho44(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bernice4ozodo:
Everytime
Dammn niggarrrr...
Isoright....
Damnnn.. is it that you can't start a sentence/conversation with that..na wa ooh undecided
Dammn Baby!!! Don't tell me you are already loving that niggarrrr. Isoright oooo, I hope you know how a niggarrrr behaves. They smoke weed everyday, two wraps every Sunday morning and on Public holidays.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Benwallt(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
adedayoa2:
stop lying
Don't mind that one. Finess is not only in looks. Kidwaya exposed her shit for brain. Gbas gbos. She even brush her teeth with the gbola
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Phidel777(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Asgard73:
On bobby big pass one grin

Represent sex...nothing much.
normal level �
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by PoloG: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
BigSarah:
Meh, Erica is way pretty.
jealous igbo osu fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Mairice125: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
They are happy because they are Cashing out big time
toffyz:
Sex symbol

The first thing that comes to a man's mind upon seeing that pics is SEX with her!

And these sluts knows, infact they seem to be happy about it.
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Nengi should come and take all my money
Which moni grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by insidelife22(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
if she come my way I will give her beta head
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by adeniyi65(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
If the world has already seen this body of hers what would a righteous man think of paying for as bride price
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by ZooOga: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dalil8:
Why is her face swollen? Or is it just my eyes

Food is gud oo, try it sometime. lolz grin

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Bernice4ozodo(f): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
macho44:
Dammn Baby!!! Don't tell me you are already loving that niggarrrr. Isoright oooo, I hope you know how a niggarrrr behaves. They smoke weed everyday, two wraps every Sunday morning and on Public holidays.
lol...I notice that whenever I go through comments.... damnnn niggarr grin

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by yeme7(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
In the epilogue of life is sand (dust) and She will be judge because she has made people to sin instead of drawing people closer to God.

This generation... God help us...
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by felo107: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2021
At last,na d same pussy dey carry toorrrrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by musty2245: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Asgard73:

Observer grin grin grin grin
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Germi9: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2021
She’s really pretty
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by davidtemi(m): 3:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Asgard73:

person wey no even get boobs for bb house sef...am sure she buy d breast. Dey no measure am well for her grin
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by hollywater: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Damnnn ....
This life nor balance.......this nengi so....
One niggarrrr just still dey one corner way don bang this girl tire...infact the niggarrrr don even retire

That is why I nor dey too stressful myself over there matter...if I make a move and the girl want dey foam one kind thing.....I go just bounce......move on to the next one.....because there is a particular niggarrrr banging the hell out of her....so why she go come dey make too much Shakara for me
That is how we roll.I can come and kill myself because of one girl.
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by macho44(m): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Bernice4ozodo:
I feel you baby, that nigga is a Real Damn Niggarrr grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 6:11am On Jun 18, 2021
toffyz:
Sex symbol

The first thing that comes to a man's mind upon seeing that pics is SEX with her!

And these sluts knows, infact they seem to be happy about it.

In return, they get money. It is not free.
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by olibeans: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Is she looking for a husband or boyfriend or a Gbang?

I don't ger it
Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by abidem4real: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOPwRIFcga/

unclothedness has been turned to fashion for our end time ladies

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Patoski7(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Bernice4ozodo:
It seems u don dey fall for the damnn nigarrr u go join am smoke weed twice on a rainyday

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures by Raychee(f): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Nengi is really beautiful. I just wish she covers her body more. She doesn't need to expose anything to get the right type of attention!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.