Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) (7195 Views)

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by April4th(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The lady played herself, who will render you such assistance just like that without being a very close and beneficial person to him.

She has successfully gotten a free ticket to eating sh*t as a livelihood.

Potta potty. She go eat shit tire grin grin grin
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Executer: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fake chat smh
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Michelle55: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
cheesy is he fvcking mad? Why did he block her without collecting his money? Egbami! Shey that guy dey whine me?
My friend will you unblock her, collect every penny you spent bringing her over and if lucky lash her ontop. undecided
So she didn't consider him to be just friends when they were busy sexting and exchanging nudes, suddenly he is now a friend after flying you down there, my sister is like ya village people is doing you strong thing.
He should unblock her and collect his money back, if you no say you no go chop the food, no smell am. That's the deal!
She feel say she wise! Cunning woman die, cunning man bury am cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Where is thunder when you need it to work effectively?
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by ukaface(f): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tonymic2017:

U r an hypocrite! A big one. So after d whole face timing and sex chatting. He flew her all d way to Dubai, to do what exactly, to take things slow. He even agreed to come over the next morning. Smh! So she wants to take things slow, for 3days? You must be joking! Common sense is not common. If you can sex chat someone online, then be ready to have sec with the same person in real life.
you are too aggressive. Go and sit down jare. Mr analysis and judge
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by VlamesIffect(f): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
You be MAN.

The babe dey mad $1000 dey talk say we be friends....

Make she find her way herself.

1 Like

Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Incips:
Why he is acting like this with his friend?
Do you sex chat with your friends and send each other nudes?
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
No be small thing...

Meanwhile
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by PAWG(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
iamtardey:
100% ...he's right to cut things right there.

She was trying so hard to manipulate him further to raise the bar and her worth, she got played eventually. I wish every dude out there could put cunning girls in their place like this.

1 Like

Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by MansoryMX(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
ukaface:
I kinda understand the girl. But she for bend small. Or fuqing own her own money. See how she just belittle herself pleading for flight money. Mtcheeeeeeeew

You kind of understand what? angry

Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by ukaface(f): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

You kind of understand what? angry
you wanna strangle me Ontop my own view

Wahala be like wetin sef
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Savedday: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by lahem27702: 1:59am On Jun 19, 2021
grin grin grin
Tloc:

To try again in how many years? angry angry angry
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Tonymic2017: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
ukaface:
you are too aggressive. Go and sit down jare. Mr analysis and judge

I'm not a judge. All it takes is common sense. You know the truth yet you support sentiments.
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by ukaface(f): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tonymic2017:

I'm not a judge. All it takes is common sense. You know the truth yet you support sentiments.
the way I perceive things can't ever be � the way you perceive things.i have my reasons ,you have yours. Don't criticize me over how I see things
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
She's a big fool. What rubbish?
Re: Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) by Tonymic2017: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
ukaface:
the way I perceive things can't ever be � the way you perceive things.i have my reasons ,you have yours. Don't criticize me over how I see things

Ok. Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing / Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.