Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (67825 Views)

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho, For Paying Courtesy Visit To Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

Activist and publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has blasted footballer, Kelechi Ihenacho, for paying a courtesy visit to the governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello today, IgbereTV reports.

The governor via his Facebook page, posted photos of the footballer paying him a visit.

He wrote;

''Finally, Senior Man Kelz Kelechi Iheanacho don cut soap for me!

It is always a pleasure to meet a teaming, Patriotic, Vibrant #nigerian #Youth.

Congratulations once again on your #facup win.

The future of our great Nation is the Younger Generations.

The time is now.

God bless #nigeria''
https://www.facebook.com/553619271453229/posts/2051986101616531/?app=fbl

Reacting via his Facebook page as well, Sowore described Iheanacho as an opportunist.

''@67Kelechi They’ve heard of it, appear before Yahaya Bello & get shampoo/soap cut and joined together at the expense of the people of Kogi. Opportunists are in a “gold rush” to Kogi. It was Mikel Obi the other day and now it is opportunistic Kelechi Iheanacho @67Kelechi. Crying shame!''
https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161681092822837/?app=fbl

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Very stupid move I must say......

[img]https://media./images/3a73d00434ae01efe8758730a2ecc747/tenor.gif[/img]

Dressed like my conductor self?

445 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Monogamy: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wait oo, was Sowore really shot or that was a charade

Mikel visited over the weekend, now Ihenenacho.. Kogi money dey to squander

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sowore should shut up because he’s not better. Everybody is using available opportunities to make money. Mikel and Iheanacho are milking politicians looking for credibility with the youths while Sowore and co are milking donor agencies for grant. Las las, everybody na scam.

374 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by MightySparrow: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Blast furnace?

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Plomo: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ha

Everyone is free to visit whoever.

But come election and I find out these igbo boys have been bought ehn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Commentor: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Freedom of association.

Must it be Sowore before it makes sense to him?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Cholls(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Very stupid move I must say......

Dressed like a conductor?
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by tobtap: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
sowore is jobless... leave senior man alone

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by AroleOduduwa2: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
I hope kelechi is not planning to waste his money on politics, first it was Urji Kalu and now Yeye Bello

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
tobtap:
sowore is jobless... leave senior man alone

Senior men respect themselves...

But this fool is a disgrace
Look at the way he dressed... Like a tout
Why visit people who ruined and are still ruining your country...
Some one who has been exposed to better standard of living...
You came back here to visit the people who made you chant up NEPA all your life...

Spits....

288 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by baysan(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is Well

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

You came back here to visit the people who made you chant up NEPA all your life...

Spits....

If e pain you, go hug transformer.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Ilemona93(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
All the fucken celebrity visit all the unfortunate leaders like yeye bello, are the problem of this depleted country nigeria

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Is that not ffk by left side

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Duru9(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
So because of politics kelechi shouldn't visit person again abi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Fasindo: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2021

Well!! they should also visit Sowore for peace to reign

So Fani Kayode has turned errand boy to Yahya Bello.
Now I believe in what Obasanjo said about FFK, he said and I quote "Give FFK food and he will dance for you"
Bello had giving him food and he is now dancing for him.

34 Likes

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who saw FFK there? that man no dey stay one place, he dey look for where him go get food eat.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sowore always showing how toxic he will be if he tastes power

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Amaso99(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sowere don't worry, Yahaya deputy will soon dish it out to you as he they hot

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by tutudesz: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by moriss33(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
He went via invite...also u should know that brown envelope exchanged hands
zombieHUNTER:

Spits....

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why this boy come dress like conductor

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho, For Paying Courtesy Visit To Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

Activist and publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has blasted footballer, Kelechi Ihenacho, for paying a courtesy visit to the governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello today, IgbereTV reports.

The governor via his Facebook page, posted photos of the footballer paying him a visit.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/553619271453229/posts/2051986101616531/?app=fbl

Reacting via his Facebook page as well, Sowore described Iheanacho as an opportunist.

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161681092822837/?app=fbl
Men are sellouts. Sorry to say this.

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Jirehz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
I’m not from Kogi but there’s something about this Bello that makes me want to laugh, vex, puke all at once.

It’s a terrible mixed feelings for me

It’s the same feeling I have about Ikpeazu my own governor

Why do complete failures like Bello have so lofty dreams?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
First it was Mikel Nickel, now it's
Iheanachoco-milo.
These youths dey MUMU THEIRSELVES

Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo)