Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (67829 Views)

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Ify3: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
What is really really your case? Should he visit you who have been destroying properties and killing people in the name of secession? Please get sense and allow him live his life. Mchewwwww!

zombieHUNTER:

Senior men respect themselves...

But this fool is a disgrace
Look at the way he dressed... Like a tout
Why visit people who ruined and are still ruining your country...
Some one who has been exposed to better standard of living...
You came back here to visit the people who made you chant up NEPA all your life...

Spits....
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by IJOBA11: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
Sowore should shut up because he’s not better. Everybody is using available opportunities to make money. Mikel and Iheanacho are milking politicians looking for credibility with the youths while Sowore and co are milking donor agencies for grant. Las las, everybody na scam.
YOU HAVE JUST ADMITTED THAT JAGABANDIT, I MEAN AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE, BOBO CHICAGO 1 OF IRAGBIJI AKA BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS A VERIFIED CRIMINAL WHO CORNERED THE COMMON WEALTH OF LAGOS STATE shocked
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by YinkaGold02: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hahahahah Maybe he want to open football academy in Kogi state just mike want to open in Jos. grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by desire4love: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why is he paying a visit to him?
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho, For Paying Courtesy Visit To Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

Activist and publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has blasted footballer, Kelechi Ihenacho, for paying a courtesy visit to the governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello today, IgbereTV reports.

The governor via his Facebook page, posted photos of the footballer paying him a visit.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/553619271453229/posts/2051986101616531/?app=fbl

Reacting via his Facebook page as well, Sowore described Iheanacho as an opportunist.

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161681092822837/?app=fbl

They shout democracy, human rights, and freedom of speech every and all day 365 days a year, but they still can not respect other people's freedom, human rights, freedom of speech, and constitutionally guaranteed freedom of association, they still trash, blast, ridicule and insult other people for the constitutionally guaranteed choices they make.

Or is democracy no longer about freedom of choice and association?

So, in Sowore's real world and the idea of democracy and a better Nigeria, people won't have the right to freely associate or vote for and support candidates of their choice?

See why these hypocrites call other people tyrants and dictators, they do so because they see dictators and tyrants in the mirror.

They say they love and want democracy, but their actions are always undemocratic, this is the sad and pathetic world of the abusive, intolerant and tyrannic intolerant crowd out there.

Just too sad..
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Gambit23: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
Sowore should shut up because he’s not better. Everybody is using available opportunities to make money. Mikel and Iheanacho are milking politicians looking for credibility with the youths while Sowore and co are milking donor agencies for grant. Las las, everybody na scam.

Why should Mikel & iheanacho be offering credibility to Nigerian politicians?

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Plomo:
Ha

Everyone is free to visit whoever.

But come election and I find out these igbo boys have been bought ehn

They are getting bought even as we speak. You think all these visits are for free?
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Very stupid move I must say......

[img]https://media./images/3a73d00434ae01efe8758730a2ecc747/tenor.gif[/img]

Dressed like my conductor?

NwaNimo1
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:

NwaNimo1

Rascality?
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Iheanacho is a fool...what HV yahaya bello offered youth..I hate nonsense.
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by ledaman: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Dressed like my conductor?
He is a footballer. I guess if it was May weather you would not attack him. Hypocrite like you.
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by ledaman: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Duru9:
So because of politics kelechi shouldn't visit person again abi
Help me ask them ooo
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by WilliamsCOD(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Mtcheew

Because he didn't come to see you ��
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by stieyven(m): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Senior men respect themselves...

But this fool is a disgrace
Look at the way he dressed... Like a tout
Why visit people who ruined and are still ruining your country...
Some one who has been exposed to better standard of living...
You came back here to visit the people who made you chant up NEPA all your life...

Spits....
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Who saw FFK there? that man no dey stay one place, he dey look for where him go get food eat.
Na him way, him and dele momodu
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2021
NwekeUG:
Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho, For Paying Courtesy Visit To Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

Activist and publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has blasted footballer, Kelechi Ihenacho, for paying a courtesy visit to the governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello today, IgbereTV reports.

The governor via his Facebook page, posted photos of the footballer paying him a visit.

He wrote;

Reacting via his Facebook page as well, Sowore described Iheanacho as an opportunist.

Lol opportunistic? Person wey dy earn pounds?
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Kogi civil servants money go finish sha
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2021
FFK, no wonder he was praising yeye bello in one of his so called state of nation video series some while ago.
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Is kelechi from kogi state. All the politicians that ruined the lives of great minds, kelechi God save you because you ran away to uk to play football, if you are playing in kogi united fc or gombe united fc your life would have been in shambles.
Please next time you are invited the those politicians decline and visit orphanage, less privileged persons.
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by oforjide: 1:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Kelechi visit has open ffk yash so obasanjo was right. Ffk si throughly a chameleon
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 1:22am On Jun 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Dressed like my conductor self?

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:33am On Jun 18, 2021
The time u dey visit buhari campaign office up and down selling him to us you no know Since his government no favour you, you want everyone to join you in ur stupidity and madness Oga face ur demon alone
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by vicfajeze: 3:44am On Jun 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

who tell u say IBO's they wear clothes, na agberos them be now?
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 4:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Poor man wey no get Shishi
NwaNimo1:

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Vireani79: 4:28am On Jun 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Alot of rich igbos don't know how to dress
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Eumans: 4:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Honestly, I wonder the kind of things we do in this part of the world. For instance, Sadio Mane is a footballer but he is always doing something that will benefit the poor in his country but our own for wia? Na who really do us this thing ??

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by hollywater: 4:56am On Jun 18, 2021
FFK don dey follow APC Governor dey cut soap? As for Kelechi we all know if not for football,na mumu he for be. Eating with the same people that are suffering your Tribe.
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by zoomman(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2021
Oh jeez....is that not Femi fani kayode ���
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2021
seunmsg:
You shut up, what useless opportunities are they looking for? Do you Know how much they earn as footballers in pound Sterling? They are just as useless as their football, I see no reason why they will pay a visit to a good for nothing man that is owing 75% of his work force 2 years salary...it's called misplaced priorities, igbo's are usually wiser and smarter than that, but I have no clue why these lots are being so stupid
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by neighbourhud: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Johel(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Its you that needs to SHUTUP!...call a spade a spade,even if sowore got his own hidden agenda,just accept that Mikel and iheanacho are fools for endorsing such a person like yahaya Bello,a very wrong move they made all for their selfish reasons...Sowore stated facts and thats all that matters..
Re: Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2021
NwekeUG:

He wrote;

Senior man no dey smile at all

Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo)