Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban (51225 Views)

Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by lalasticlala(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dhruv Rathee @dhruv_rathee wrote:

List of Countries where Twitter is Banned:
- North Korea
- China
- Iran
- Turkmenistan
- Nigeria
Anyone who wants India to be added to this list is doing a big disservice to the nation by downgrading India to the level of these countries.

https://twitter.com/dhruv_rathee/status/1405423078629285888?s=09

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OnionBandit(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is one thing I love about Indians...

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Why won't a shithole like India, Kenya look down on us?

531 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by FarahAideed: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari has reduced Nigeria to a laughing stock

541 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by seunmsg(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
I won’t mind if Nigeria is downgraded to the level of China in terms of infrastructural development, technological innovations, manufacturing capacity and military advancement. Not a bad wish!

But wait o lalasticlala, a random Indian tweeted his opinion and you opened a thread about it and moved it quickly to the front page. Are we now to start opening threads about every opinion expressed in a tweet? Is Nairaland now lacking content or what? Absolute poo!

315 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by HeadNigga: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
I am happy we have now changed the name of our country from Nigeria to UAR.

We are technically not on that list...

Signed: Lai mohamed

5 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by mrvitalis(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see this slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria

772 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Twelfthman: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Elock1: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin
Wether we like it or not naija is one big mighty sh*t hole.
Those who laugh at India as a country has never been there.

Those people dy ahead of Nigeria 10 millions times.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by MansoryMX(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari, His Cabals, Northerners who don’t even know anything but except anywhere belly face, BMC N-power stipends Crew right now.....

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by oluwatunde1984(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Big insult
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by olatade(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
The need toilets
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Samiah33(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hahaha, I can only laugh
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Your personal opinion, why compare India to China who is even a permanent member of the UN security council undecided
What's downgrading is thinking India on same level with China

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Judolisco(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
India oh... Kai.. Nigeria no be giant of Africa again.. We Don join d ranks of Niger, Benin Republic, Guinea and Burkina Faso

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Whois(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Confused BMC/useful idiots, how market

13 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Kimjongun: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see this slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

India situation is different from the hopelessness that Nigeria leaders put Nigerians in

The major reason people are shouting is because they have been neglected by the government, Indians still have some things working. Any time the government remember Nigeria it's more like an insult, like paying graduates 30k and still owing them

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Folabifreeman(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
If not Amitab Bachan I for talk wetin dey my mind undecided undecided
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by tunary(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who vote buhari to power? So who is to blame here
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by emmanwandud(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
A shit hole is shading another bigger shithole while living in the shithole . Na bubu I blame

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by faceland: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
What is Turkmenistan?
I already feel sorry for the citizens of that country.

17 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Nittybittyy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
INDian sef dey shade

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Makawhizzy: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Naija will get sense after they vote another power thirsty grand dad again

13 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by FullBlastLight: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Those other countries actually hv valid & infallible reasons 4 repudiating twitter, unlike Naija wich did hers 4 somtin daft & irrational!
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Melancholy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
I won’t mind if Nigeria is downgraded to the level of China in terms of infrastructural development, technological innovations, manufacturing capacity and military advancement. Not a bad wish!

But wait o lalasticlala, a random Indian tweeted his opinion and you opened a thread about it with the intention to move it to the front page. Is Nairaland now lacking content or what? Absolute poo!
lmagine oo. Needless l must say.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Timon4real(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Well I understand China in that list because they love to control and create thier own indigenous platforms ranging from businesses to culture...
But you see other countries there...nothing comot...
Including this yeye India

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.