Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) (44801 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Cokahot: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2021
I dealth with okoma when he was proving stubborn that year when he was still driving his 1999 crv green
domido:

As at 2016/17, 80% of Social science lecturers are touts. Especially the young ones. I know this guy though. Rip to him.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Krismas(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Cokahot:
Heya. See that useless block wey I wrote exam that year for 2014. I hate that useless building .I hate Al the buildings reach june 12 from faculty. I hate every building I see there. But why kill dis young Nigg a na.i sabi am,tho I never crossed his path. E get one other lecturer charles. He dey pol science. Too arrogant cos he graj with 1st class.
coolIts Faculty na grin Cant u see d popular orange Bush in d picture. But na boys scout off am. Look no further
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Splitmind: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Igbo gunmen are responsible
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
My fav lecturer aunty kemi Chop my money tire for 2013 tho she deliver well sha.i took like her based on 1 mutual understanding. To hell with obakedo,agedo and the rest clowns in pol science and fuc k Al those arrogant secretary at hod office
Tripitaka:

Theres nothing wrong with Charles. He is a very sound mind and so is perceived as being arrogant. Having a PhD at his age from a first tier Canadian university isn't child's play.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by humility33(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Felabrity:
Dude must have been very brilliant to get that job at 33 undecided

Bayi, no one is safe in Nigeria sad

There are many even less that age as lecturers

I have a friend in maths dept not up to 30 years of age already has his PhD and a lecturer in Uniben

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2021
1st class in pol science. A very corrupt depth. Charles bribed his way abegi
humility33:

I have a friend in maths dept not up to 30 years of age already has his PhD and a lecturer in Uniben
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2021
I know na. I mean those two buildings near back of LT shey na h1 and h2 The building connecting to the pol science lecturers office from down to ast floor wey ubtech get cafe for thr b4.
Krismas:
coolIts Faculty na grin Cant u see d popular orange Bush in d picture. But na boys scout off am. Look no further
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Tripitaka: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Cokahot:

Charles did not bribe shit. If you hear him and others like Akpomera and Abutudu speak, you'll know they deserve all the plaudits. Those guys are very sound, especially Akpomera.
If you had mentioned names like Otoghile and Aihie, then I may listen to you.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Krismas(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Lovexme:

You get am! Hall 4 fellow
coolAkanu ibiam u mean grin
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Krismas:
coolAkanu ibiam u mean grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by humility33(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2021
Cokahot:

Possible he made it through
My set had 4 first class and 39 2.1 I almosr made a first class too above 4 points many of my colleagues had above 4 points

The late HOD prof. Uyi-Ekpen Ogbeide told me our set was the best since the department existence
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2021
RealAlubarika:

Was surprised seeing his pics, knew him during my undergraduate days in Uniben at faculty. The guy in question should be 35 not 33 cause he graduated in 2010 including myself

We rise by lifting others

I know the guy too and I graduated same 2010, but I'm not 35.

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by humility33(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Tripitaka:

Charles did not bribe shit. If you hear him and others like Akpomera and Abutudu speak, you'll know they deserve all the plaudits. Those guys are very sound, especially Akpomera.
If you had mentioned names like Otoghile and Aihie, then I may listen to you.

BRO Forget it ooo Prof. Otoghile is very intelligent and sound he didnt make a first class sha

He is very good in statistics and research method
You cant take it from him... in social science if you can make your writings centered on research you will easily climb the professorship ladder

This man Dr. Aghedo is sound too
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Heya so ogbeide don poof. Dat man like cigarette there's another lecturer that got expelled in 201w or so for fraud. I don forget him name but he's short and barbs skin. Him with kemi that year chai.i enjoyed them for 200level.
humility33:

Possible he made it through
My set had 4 first class and 39 2.1 I almosr made a first class too above 4 points many of my colleagues had above 4 points

The late HOD prof. Uyi-Ekpen Ogbeide told me our set was the best since the department existence
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by humility33(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Cokahot:
Heya so ogbeide don poof. Dat man like cigarette there's another lecturer that got expelled in 201w or so for fraud. I don forget him name but he's short and barbs skin. Him with kemi that year chai.i enjoyed them for 200level.

The man don die...e pain me sha
He once said heaven is a boring place i wonder where he will opt for

Kemi nor know anything how that woman get lecturing job na only God know
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by humility33(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
humility33:

BRO Forget it ooo Prof. Otoghile is very intelligent and sound he didnt make a first class sha

He is very good in statistics and research method
You cant take it from him... in social science if you can make your writings centered on research you will easily climb the professorship ladder

This man Dr. Aghedo is sound too
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
No be lie but her eye dey for money. I never liked Charles and the last time I sw him was 2018 which he apologised for his doings that year. Kept harassing me in exam hall cos he never saw me in his office as my coarse adviser. I reason am one time sha,I bone. Then he just got camry 2.2 silver or God colour. He bow Al the girls for my dept,get their pics for him phone. Bastar d
humility33:

The man don die...e pain me sha
He once said heaven is a boring place i wonder where he will opt for

Kemi nor know anything how that woman get lecturing job na only God know
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Krismas(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Babara1994:

Why you hate the buildings? You hate Ekosodin join?
coolEkosodin grin Boys scout zone
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2021
He don go fail one of those cult guys or probably sharing babe with a cultist. Too bad. Rest on bro.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by humility33(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Cokahot:
No be lie but her eye dey for money. I never liked Charles and the last time I sw him was 2018 which he apologised for his doings that year. Kept harassing me in exam hall cos he never saw me in his office as my coarse adviser. I reason am one time sha,I bone. Then he just got camry 2.2 silver or God colour. He bow Al the girls for my dept,get their pics for him phone. Bastar d

Lol... the guy taught us in year 2 sha
He didnt victimize us much
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by ojibole(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Seems the assailants knew him. R.I.P
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by zuxstine: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Pls o do we have any day in Nigeria not characterized by violence
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Renforce: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2021
I recognise this face from Hall3 that year. Nawa
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by JIREN01: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2021
mmadu5:
the best thing anyone can do now is to leave this country . anywhere is better than Nigeria .
People get killed, robbed, raped, mutilated, and assassinate everywhere. May God not let us jam.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Na this guy for hall 4 that year them don kill so? This guy na the churchy type na, wetyn come lead to this nonsense? I even saw him recently.

@ the dude below me, that's his official age. I know the guy well ... . But na which kind wahala be this?
maybe he fail some cultist guy,nobody know what actually happened. One lecturer know particular guys are cultist, just give them 50% make dem carry their wahala go
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Nwagod26: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2021
mightyhaze:
Jeez.. what a loss

Violence and death is taking a frightening dimension in the country..it's as though we have no leader

Can you just shut up. Bigotic idiot. What has national leadership got to do with such killings? Or are you deaf to hearing of the rising case of occultist and their activities I UNIBEN?
And morseo, not that am supporting negativity, do you know the level of hardship these useless lecturers are busy metting out to students all in the name of academics. Biko shut up
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by kolade560: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad ......

Anyway.....na only God know why them off am

Bad things they happen for your hood
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
lol thats how u would slap a 14year old boy thinking he ain't a cultist, till him change am for u. Them no dey write an for face
You Wetin be your point self?
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by derbykol(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2021
humility33:

You are correct!
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2021
who did he offend
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2021
TeDesQ:
Such a young man full of life. RIP to his soul.

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

Why not buy an AD space? Don't tell me this is another scamming trick

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

Why not buy an AD space here on nairaland, if it's really paying that much, I see this as a scam.....

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

This show be a scam, if it pays that much, you should be able to afford an ad space and a simple website, not call me, this is scam, Run! Run!! Run!!!

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Jamesz12: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Oh that's my department, my great Uniben why?�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Reaches Agreement With ASUU, Releases N15.4bn / 4 Habits That Silently Kill You / Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.