Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? (733 Views)

Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / Foodstuff Business / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by Parachoko: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please why is everything now so expensive, even salt Is now expensive. I don't understand what is happening o abeg.

Please we need GMB to open the borders so foodstuffs prices will come down.

Please I need who can tell me why foodstuff is this expensive and we are not hearing anything from GMB.
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by nlreserve: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Because Buhari promised 1 meal a day. Promise fulfilled

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Happens when a super-dullard is president
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
If I tell you it is the greedy middle men and transport making things to cost. The more South you go the more greedy the middle men and costlier the transport.
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by mrvitalis(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
SlyDev:
If I tell you it is the greedy middle men and transport making things to cost. The more South you go the more greedy the middle men and costlier the transport.
Why not go n buy and sale cheaper

When police army full check points

1 Like

Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by heniford2: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
You never see something
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Why not go n buy and sale cheaper

When police army full check points

No dey use your side judge the whole Nigeria. Police for our side no heartless reach your place and they are your fellow tribesmen.
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by Johntemmy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hummm everything cost now my brother no be food alone...
Meanwhile our oga already promised Nigerian a meal daily...so that's just it we going to manage it like that till 2023.
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2021
What kind of yeye questions is this?

Who is your President? The recessionist... The hardship champion is in charge

What do you expect
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2021
SlyDev:
shut up
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by Macgyver1: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Bandit activities, not allowing people to go to there farms.
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by Businesstools(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Not only food, the inflation cuts across all spheres, and the reason is not far fetched - greed. Yes, Nigerians are greedy lots. The other day, I bought a leather belt for N2,000. Can you guess how much the seller told me initially? He said N7,000 (Not negotiable). That he bought it a little bit lower than that amount owing to the inflation nationwide. I asked, "what of N5,000?" He said no. I said no wahala and brought my wallet out to show him all that was in it (N2,000), that if he accepts I'll give him all the money. Anything above that, I wasn't interested, and started walking away. The next thing I heard was, "Bring the N2,000. I go manage am."

So you see, greedy Nigerians are the cause of the inflation.
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
shut up
God bless you
Re: Why Is Foodstuff So Expensive? by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
SlyDev:
God bless you
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Ironing Of Your Clothes 07084308662. Here Lagos / Fellow Hustlers How Much Have You Made Today. / Bank Of America Account Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.