Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics (14161 Views)

Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round / Rafa Nadal Pulls Out Of Wimbledon, Tokyo Olympics / Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Madam why na?

2 Likes

Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by Kellie069(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Some have food but refuse to eat.

Na who de hungry , Na e de eat!!!! Na poor man de eat when e belle don already full
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by fergie001: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by NwaNimo1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
fergie001:

Oga m......No be Ron Jeremy be this?

cool ? who ?
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by fergie001: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:

cool ? who?
lipsrsealed
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by Agugbadin: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
ninocia18:
I hope this lady isn't on drugs

Think straight
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by Ashirioluwa: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
positvity:
Something is not right

Her parents need to look into her relationship with that rapper boy. This lady started taking something that’s more than her
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by Cousin9999: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Uh, okay.

As long as Coco and the Williams sisters are playing, we're good over here.

1 Like

Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by Paperbag(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ceenachi:
Her mental health is far more important than the wishes of her sponsors, even though she might have to take a year off. She is not some sort of tennis machine which you feed with money, and its great that she has the courage of her convictions.

Same sponsor and fame she wished for so bad ,same stuff that made her go into depression and all of a sudden its a problem now.

Shes my fav but shes acting self centered now .

She got a role to play same way a leader does , she knew all this before she got involved

1 Like

Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by meobizy(f): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
At this rate she may pull out of the Olympics. It seems her mind is not in the game anymore.
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by PROPHETmichael: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2021
She's doing her best to help Serena William.
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by weedfada(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Tha YBN effect! Love me some Coco tho
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by stayclearofme: 1:01am On Jun 18, 2021
meobizy:
At this rate she may pull out of the Olympics. It seems her mind is not in the game anymore.
Who cares? If she like make she retire.
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by phemmyfour: 4:33am On Jun 18, 2021
mrkings84:
She will soon be a forgotten name in world tennis

Let her keep pulling out!!
Exactly, when she was nobody, she was in all competitions. Now that fame has come, she's trying to be selective in competitions she participate in.

Nobody stays at the top with such attitude
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by Ayobami7(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2021
NOTED
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by aigohior(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2021
She is young and able, she should not let her achievements get to her head. I wish her good luck, she is my favorite now in the tennis world
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by saintmm(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
I want to believe she's a strategist working out something, let's see how it goes. It's people sacrifices and contribution that get the sport to where it is today. Probably she's making her own to deliver a better tennis sport. No matter how good something is, there's still room for improvements.
I wish her well.

I rise
Re: Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics by Frenzy01(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2021
But this girl too fine Sha.. Chaii grin

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAFCON 2022: Ajibade Voted Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Win Vs Cameroon / Super Falcons Progress Sabotaged For Selfish Interest / Yakubu Joins Reading, Ideye To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.