Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) (68613 Views)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by theTranslator: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:
The disguise afonjaz use to betray themselves and the nation at large..

E fo kuku lay flat to the ground to show his solidarity
Its not yoruba fault that you have no culture,no history
So stfu

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
At least this king don get feather for committee of kings meeting now grin
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hh
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Pharaohny: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
dejonathan:
Better than una yeasterners wey dey use bicycle kick wake una papa up from bed..... BASTARD

You make me laugh ��� iii

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by agulion: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Now that we have succeeded in dividing the Yorubas into two groups with the help of Muric, ( the real yorubas and the Yoruba Muslims) is better to be causing comfussion among them
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Showmanship! Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Don't see anything wrong in it
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Guestlander: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Drsnives:
Obj sabi eye service well well

Ohhhh my baby dea drivi me crazy

It is not eye service! If you don't know something just ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lincoln275:
Yoruba culture is the best
I'm telling you bro
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bola146:
grin Ebora oru

Oru ke?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by June12Buhari(f): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Scam... prostrating scam

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by 7pages(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
dejonathan:
Better than una yeasterners wey dey use bicycle kick wake una papa up from bed..... BASTARD

those tribe are clown. wetin concern the fool with Yoruba culture

it's the wish of Yorubas to respect elders and it's their wish to be using stick and blow to greet themselves

won ja lorun, sho kan aye ni

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Kreme(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Why you dey use Panadol for anoda person headache?
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by dejonathan(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
7pages:

those tribe are clown. wetin concern the fool with Yoruba culture

it's the wish of Yorubas to respect elders and it's their wish to be using stick and blow to greet themselves

won ja lorun, sho kan aye ni
O su mi o

No mind him,na lack of home training dey worry him...
Na since when dem be 5yrs old dey don dey jump on the next available bus to lagos to hawk gala or work as housemaid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by pricklewane: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Are u sure your igbo father will not die of heart attacks over Tinubu matter abi are you cursed ?!

humberjade:
Waiting for the day the arrogant Tinubu will bow not to talk of postrate for any royal father...Baba no dey carry last when it comes to following the Yoruba culture and tradition grin

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by kingsceedon(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
tunary:
No tribe gives respect in Nigeria as much as the yorubas. I'm so proud to be one though

Na that una nonsense respect makes Hausa Fulanis dey mishandled una any how, respect my ass

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Obasanjo still remains a bastard.....fake respect that he couldn't show fela's mother.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by money121(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bola146:
grin Ebora oru
Ebora owu
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by tolaade1960: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why this a news ? It's traditional to postrate to Oba , no matter how old a person , even his own biological father .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
tunary:
No tribe gives respect in Nigeria as much as the yorubas. I'm so proud to be one though

No tribe betrays each other as much as the Yorubas after all the respect too...

I'm proud to be half Yoruba half Rivers too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
tunary:

Una women too ugly sha

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Some people here no get sense at all
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Casanye(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Respect for constituted authority no doubt should be encouraged but not when you do that out of eye service, pretense and not really honoring these persons in your heart sincerely in the name of culture is more deadly than disrespect to the same.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Oru ke?

grin
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by humberjade: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
pricklewane:
Are u sure your igbo father will not die of heart attacks over Tinubu matter abi are you cursed ?!

How much does Tinubu pay you monthly Mr man? You are too rude and lack respect Yorubas are known for. So it is only Igbos that are now permitted to detest Tinubu? grin All South Westerners can't sleep and face the same direction. Okay?

I know how to reply you tonight...but I will allow my omoluabi spirit guide me this night...I don't joke with my father, if your own father means nothing to you...Well, you basically asked questions...so 'no' my father won't die of heart attacks, neither am I cursed. So aburo or egbon swerve.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Humility will take you farther than you can ever imagine...

I don’t think buhari can do this even to the sultan
Where does OBJ want to go again at 82? Cos u said "farther".

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:

why are you pained?
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by RichBoy247: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Go take your drugs
Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sabadon:
In burna boys voice...."i be dey answer them yes sir, right now na me dem dey answer yes sir, respect is reciprocal, even though una know say i special....."
. enneeee boodi whe nor wan to sugi...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Guy, this baba just died. Now now, na don turn him picture to meme grin lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.