Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,976 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers (19144 Views)

How Buhari Resolved APC Crisis In 2 Weeks While Insecurity Festers / APGA Crisis: Soludo’s Appeal Filed Outside 14-Day Statutory Time / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by joyairemiya: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Maybe she no gree do
Penguin2:
But why would Obiano treat Bianca Ojukwu the he treated her?
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by saintokwuluora(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Political suicide for Obiano. Let him assess Ngige's political worth in Anambra since he joined APC, it is zero. He has lost all political clout and influence even in Anambra Central where he was once a demi god. APGA is lost in Anambra but Anambrarians will rather vote APGA than APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Anambra will soon turn to afganistan when ESN come 4 them. B deceiving yourselves with politics grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by ofiko123(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2021
The Election in Anambra will be too close to call...
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Apga is gone

Lol

People that are not ground are been fed by lies that apga is waxing stronger and apc is weak

But the reverse is actually the case.

As for pdp of they come 4th in the Election that means God really love them.

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Lilccruz: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2021
Maduka and soludo are the best candidate .don't bother patronise us �
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2021
lol

only those that doesn't know Anambra politics will be talking nonsense.

they're being deceived by Apc scored second.

Ngige joined APC and was retired politically

Andy Ubah joined APC and never returned to senate (technically dead politically)

Ekwunife nearly killed herself politically by moving to Apc.

the fastest way to butcher yourself politically in Anambra is to join Apc
an average Anambra man sees Apc as a blood sucking party.
it's a no no.

that Apga is doing well in Anambra is because of Ikemba sentiment
they akwa vote PDP in general elections and national assembly.
Anambra is naturally Pdp state.
trust me nothing can change it
if this news is true then I can proudly say
RIP to Apga

Monogamy don't put mouth in my state
it'll end in disgrace for you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2021
saintokwuluora:
Political suicide for Obiano. Let him assess Ngige's political worth in Anambra since he joined APC, it is zero. He has lost all political clout and influence even in Anambra Central where he was once a demi god. APGA is lost in Anambra but Anambrarians will rather vote APGA than APC.

Who are the Anambrarians...lol

Speak for yourself, let them do as they wish.

Heart attack...lol

Meanwhile apc came second last Election and definitely first this time around.

All politics are local.
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol

Andy Ubah joined APC and never returned to senate (technically dead politically)

it's a no no.

RIP to Apga

Shhhhh

You are making noise,

Leave the epistles for politicians.
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Sometimes 2months ago, some IPOB TERRORISTS keep biting the drums of war that their won't be election in dot in the circle.

Thank God for our gallant arm forces.
90% of IPOB TERRORISTS has been neutralized.

you should learn how to express yourself in proper english before coming out to yab people, so that no-body thinks you are a dullard.
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Shhhhh

You are making noise,

Leave the epistles for politicians.
[/s]

I only entertain talks from Anambarians
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Who are the Anambrarians...lol

Speak for yourself, let them do as they wish.

Heart attack...lol

Meanwhile apc came second last Election and definitely first this time around.

All politics are local.
[/s]

Sorry non Anambarians don't know how we play politics.
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2021
saintokwuluora:
if this is true then Anambra is Pdp for the taking if they do their homework.

Anambra vote Apc?
God forbid!

holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by IJOBA11: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Obiano really destroyed APGA in Anambra state with his woeful performance. This man was virtually absent in Anambra through out his second term. Has it been he was up and doing all this crisis bedevilling his party will not have happened. We know he has been romancing the APC but Anambra people will surprise him during the election. If the PDP do their work well and present a formidable candidate like Dr Maduka then they might win the state
SHEBI YOU DEY SHOUT SOLUDO UPANDAN, ATLEAST YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT APGA AND APC ARE ONE AND THE SAME. SOLUDO IS BULLHARYS BOY, HE WAS A FORMER MEMBER OF BULLHARYS ECONOMIC TEAM. OBIAKPO IS AN APC MEMBER WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SATISFY THE CALIPHATE BEFORE HIS PEOPLE.

CC
BKAYY
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
joyairemiya:
mumu talk. Is Ebonyi and Imo not in APC?
MUGU MUGU.DID APC WIN IN THE BALLOT?
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by joyairemiya: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
read properly. the man is seeking alliance. APC to support APGA not the other way round
AchalugoNwa:

Anambra vote Apc?
God forbid!

holy ghost fire
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by bcomputer101: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

you should learn how to express yourself in proper english before coming out to yab people, so that no-body thinks you are a dullard.

You are a product of active foolishness.
So you went ahead to change my words just to discredit my point.

Typical character of people with flat head.
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Dhury: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Apga is ethnic,regional party .
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by joyairemiya: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2021
dundee united. But the two states are controlled by PDP or APGA right?
HARRYPORTTERJNR:
MUGU MUGU.DID APC WIN IN THE BALLOT?
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Thavirus: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2021
HEY THERE! WELCOME TO OCEAN'S VIP TIPS,HERE WE GIVE YOU THE BEST OF CAREFULLY SELECTED ODDS RANGING FROM 2-5ODDS DAILY AND MORE !! . FOR JUST A CHEAP PRICE, WE OFFER YOU BESPOKE QUALITY, YOU ONLY HAVE TO BE PART OF IT TO KNOW.
AND I BET YOU'LD BE GLAD!!
/+2348140756789
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by IJOBA11: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Anambra vote Apc?
God forbid!

holy ghost fire
LOL NA NOW UNA DEY SEE WETIN I DEY SHOUT SINCE, EVEN NAIRALAND APC ZOMBIES ARE SUPPORTING SOLUDO. I IMMEDIATELY SENSED DANGER WHEN I NOTICED THAT RESIDENT ZOMBIES ARE ROOTING FOR HOM TO BECOME GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE. THERES NO WAY OBIAKPO AND SOLUDO WONT DECAMP TO APC

MAKE WE DEY THINK CRITICALLY SOMETIMES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

You are a product of active foolishness.
So you went ahead to change my words just to discredit my point.

Typical character of people with flat head.

Change your words? you are a fool from the womb of your mother. Typical trait of irresponsibility just like your foolish president. Always pushing the blame to others for their own god damn incapability. A foolish dolt like you, still went back to make "corrections" and failed to get the point in where his error lies. SMH
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by Monogamy: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol

it's a no no.

RIP to Apga

You created this thread just this morning.. Are you from Lagos state or any part of SW?

Hypocrisy slap your face there

IJOBA11

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by IJOBA11: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Sorry non Anambarians don't know how we play politics.
DON’T MIND THAT FULANI MISCREANT CALLED JULIUSMALEMA. I’M VERY SURE THAT FEAR FEAR ADADIKE WILL SUPPORT SUCH MOVE.

ADADIKE NOR DEY FEAR YOU HEAR, NOBODY GO LIVE FOREVER. FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR UNBORN KIDS TODAY!.

FULANIS ARE ALREADY FIGHTING FOR THE FUTURE OF THEIR COWS AND CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by ihedioramma: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2021
YPP ALL THE WAY
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by IJOBA11: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Monogamy:

You created this thread just this morning.. Are you from Lagos state or any part of SW?

BUT YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT OVER 500 STUDENTS AND TEACHERS KIDNAPPED IN YAURI BIRIN KEBBI YESTERDAY
FULANI HERDSMAN BE PROUD OF YOUR BORORO HERITAGE

TUEH angry
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by blessedinnoma(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Soludo is just an unfortunate candidate. After years of patiently waiting to become the next governor of Anambra State. The party is indeed in deep crisis and I will prefer Dr. Madukw to stingy Soludo.
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Monogamy:

stop stalking me angry
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by IJOBA11: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Sorry Bororo terrorists don't know how we play politics.
GBAM
Re: Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
LOL NA NOW UNA DEY SEE WETIN I DEY SHOUT SINCE, EVEN NAIRALAND APC ZOMBIES ARE SUPPORTING SOLUDO. I IMMEDIATELY SENSED DANGER WHEN I NOTICED THAT RESIDENT ZOMBIES ARE ROOTING FOR HOM TO BECOME GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE. THERES NO WAY OBIAKPO AND SOLUDO WONT DECAMP TO APC

MAKE WE DEY THINK CRITICALLY SOMETIMES
lol
they should put their house in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting / FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings / Acting CJN Dragged To Court Over Alleged Age Falsification, Plantiff Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.