Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? (15201 Views)

Can Sanwo-olu Win His Re-election? / NURTW Ban: Can Sanwo-Olu Walk The Talk? / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..
Lagos is a pussy asss state .....practicing aristocracy and plutocracy

The party leaders, tinubu and the party elders are the ones deciding who will be the governor...

Same shit oshiomhole was about to do in Edo state but we the masses gave him and his gadmnnn party the heave ho.....or rather a deadly upper cut
Only God knows when oshiomhole and Apc will recover from that deadly blow or upper cut

You are very daft to not see the ungratefulness of Obaseki. By the time Obaseki finish with una for that Edo State, una eyes go clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Chanchit: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Omooba77:

Including youth shot and killed at Lekki tollgate, from trying to take Buhari's seat.

Stay there and keep searching for mistakes ignoring the benefits.
As a youth, if you have common sense. You should know that in this regime, it's better to do your protest on Twitter because it's also effective, if not better. You know they are looking for an avenue to kill you, you'll still go to the slaughter house like idiots, then you cry foul.
I'll only take the positives and leave the negative aspect for idiots like you.
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Omooba77: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Chanchit:

Stay there and keep searching for mistakes ignoring the benefits.
As a youth, if you have common sense. You should know that in this regime, it's better to do your protest on Twitter because it's also effective, if not better. You know they are looking for an avenue to kill you, you'll still go to the slaughter house like idiots, then you cry foul.
I'll only take the positives and leave the negative aspect for idiots like you.

Is hunger and poverty not killing you already?
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by drey076(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
is it even sure that APC will retain Lagos State beyond 2023?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by hakeem4(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
sawn old cannot win second term
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
That dude doesn't have a plan for lagos.
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by KunleyY19(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
He will scale through Jagaban cannot be dreaming of presidency in 2023 and allow Lagos election to be fiercely contested he will want Lagos to be stable politically in order to achieve his own agenda and that political stability can only work if he allows the incumbent secure his second term. Unless it was agreed with Sanwo-Olu to only do one Term.

The only person that will command following in 2023 irrespective will be Muri-Okunola's son.
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Chanchit:
Definitely, he will. If you are a youth in Lagos and you've not benefited from any of the free Lagos state sponsored programs. It means you've not been looking at the right places, you are just here for the criticism.

Sanwo Olu has really tried in that aspect. I'm currently doing a program sponsored by Lagos state, my brother is doing another which they even pay them weekly for coming.
please boss which program is that?
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Ayo2004: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Which hurdle tongue
Somebody that has already won the race,thanks to our Jagaban
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Seyzcham91(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2021
yea right
Lamasta:

He has not decide his own future na Sanwo own in wan decide....

The sanwo guy self me I no like am he's too soft and cannot decide on its own until powers that be tell him what to do.....
If he will scale second term it will be by a slim mergin and miracle cos the guy mess up during end SARS saga...
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Evii: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Looking at his bodily movies during #Endsars protest in #Lekkigate I advice him to forget about his second term ambition.

We'll never forget 20- Oct- 2020.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Ajibel(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2021
drey076:
is it even sure that APC will retain Lagos State beyond 2023?

APC Lagos has not done bad. The problem is the APC led FG with its bad image which is rubbing off of Lagos due to the states' affiliation with APC and Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Ajibel(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Bouz:
That dude doesn't have a plan for lagos.

You haven't heard of his T.H.E.M.E.S agenda?
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Ajibel(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Evii:
Looking at his bodily movies during #Endsars protest in #Lekkigate I advice him to forget about his second term ambition.

We'll never forget 20- Oct- 2020.

If you're going by what happened in 20-10-20 and think he won't win in 2023 if he contests, then you need to wake up from your sleep sire.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by SeniorGee(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Low grade minds!!, instead of looking for the most capable hand there playing religious politics!
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by AngelDo: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Truth!!!!

doggedfighter:
He gives them one one term so it can go round his cronies.
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by SCWowner(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2021
AloneTK:
If the above assertion (Sanwo-Olu completing Ambode's second term on a christian ticket) is anything to go by, how then do you explain Tinubu's (muslim) 8yrs and Fashola's (muslim) 8yrs making a total of 16yrs of Muslim governors as against Ambode's 4yrs and Sanwao-Olu's 4yrs (at least for now) making 8yrs as a parameter for determining that the next governor must be a muslim.

In this day an age, we shouldn't dwell on religious affiliation where sensitive and critical issues like governance is concerned (except for areas where federal character needs to be recognized and addressed- unlike Bubu's ways).
The right person for the job should be allowed to do it, irrespective of his/her religious background.
Unfortunately, my people have not been able to see beyond this, and many would prefer an incompetent person to occupy a public office simply because they practice same religion.

Though I don't go to church always, but I don't allow my being a christian cloud my reasoning.
Erastus Akingbola (an ex banker, and a pastor I think) is a christian. Mudashiru Obasa is a muslim. I need not say more. Figure it out if they have the right credentials to hold public office by virtue of them practicing same religion as you do.

If a traditionalist has what it takes to deliver for a decade, and many more of same faith as his could continue to provide good governance, then christian and muslim politicians should take the back-seat.

Lagos, like any other Nigerian secular state should re-strategize.
We can't continue like this and expect the lives of millions to improve based on religious sentiments.

All i can deduce from this topic is some people trying to sow a religious discord between the Yorubas. Extremely Pointless & a waste of time. It can't work
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Great2017: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are very daft to not see the ungratefulness of Obaseki. By the time Obaseki finish with una for that Edo State, una eyes go clear.
At least, he can never steal more than Bob Chicago.
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Sleekfingers: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/2023-can-sanwo-olu-scale-second-term-hurdle/

for 21st century ....people are still selecting governors on the basis of religion.....na wa ooooooooo.....nigeria is a disgrace to the entire black race.....i spit
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by jerecrown(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tinubu has put all the lagosian in his pocket what a shame to lagosian
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by mczmus(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gbogbo yin E lo fi ara bale....

Make una mark this day...

Sanwo-Olu will do 2nd term without a scratch.

See you all on the other side.

Mi raye Ejo
Re: 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? by Bimpe29: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
That's for God to decide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu / Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS / 24/01/2019: Kaduna Welcomes Atiku Abubakar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.