Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (60773 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by BlackFlamefromP: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Rozcol:
All of you are amebos but here you are victimizing only the woman. Barack people smh
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by LegitLexLuthor(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
If you love yourself just leave the wife and her husband alone, or else he'll discuss everything you discussed with him with her after few rounds of sex. She's his cross not yours afterall.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by DonMekino(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why try to sugarcoat evil, tell him the way it is, heaven will not fall....let the lady in question work on herself
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
All those kind compound wey dem no dey mind their biz. Op u ur friend, his wife are all tafia people. The only thing i have with my neighbours if we even cross paths na greetings. Then only one Edo guy like me upstairs we discuss once once if we meet for any bar, or when someone wants me to help them charge stuffs when there's no light. Wetin be my biz with neighbour talk talk? I don't play familiarity games. I hate am sef

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Dextre(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
ngkman:
Good morning and sorry to disturb you with this but I had a sleepless night and I thought to share this with someone.....who else if not my good brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

About a year ago I moved in to a new compound and discovered one of my neighbors came from the state as me and we easily bonded and became like brothers, our wives not from the same state as us too became close. A few months later, another lady from the same state as us too moved in and became a part of the relationship.

Things became sour when we started noticing what other neighbors had tried to draw our attention to, being that my said brother's wife is a chronic liar and busy body who creates tension between people with her lies.

My wife and I had a fight when she told my wife I said she was the cause of my parents HBP. What I actually said to her husband while she was in the kitchen was " my wife tells my parents about our fights and I don't like it because they are hypertensive".

Among others, if she gives you #100, she tells people it's #10000, if she eats your food, she goes out and says no maggi or this and that. She calls you a miser while she can't ordinarily do more than you.

She had even matchmaked our sister in the compound with another man, the man later told our sister his colleague had brought him to collect his share of the "kpekus" and to eat her money but he can't go through when he realized she was a good woman with a good heart.

Now this said sister went for her introduction with another man last week Saturday without telling them because of his wife and her mouth. He called me as a man and complained to me how he felt bad when he saw others congratulating her while he knew nothing about it.

This man is a good man, very good but his wife is the problem. I don't want to tell him he wasn't informed because of his wife and I don't want to lie to him as a brother.

I faked a call and said we'd talk about it today.

My good brothers and sisters and elders on Nairaland, I need your matured advice. Thanks

Dedicate your time into hustling for cash to pack out of there and find one nice private apartment or even build ur own. stop devoting time wondering whether u should gossip or not

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let's the elders gather so we can settle this matter sharp sharp
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by penplus: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
The husband will not do anything about the situation if you tell him and then your relationship with him will be strained.

You also don't know the lies she's told her husband about you and your wife....don't think your free from her loose lips...it's better to stay clear from her.....her deeds will catch up with her someday...it's just a matter of time.....
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cho Cho Cho no go kill una. I hate when neighbors do aproko like this. This one said this, that one said that.

They go still disgrace you, man wey dey chook mouth for aproko talk.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Gfskw: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yes
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by kiddkash(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
ngkman:
Good morning and sorry to disturb you with this but I had a sleepless night and I thought to share this with someone.....who else if not my good brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

About a year ago I moved in to a new compound and discovered one of my neighbors came from the state as me and we easily bonded and became like brothers, our wives not from the same state as us too became close. A few months later, another lady from the same state as us too moved in and became a part of the relationship.

Things became sour when we started noticing what other neighbors had tried to draw our attention to, being that my said brother's wife is a chronic liar and busy body who creates tension between people with her lies.

My wife and I had a fight when she told my wife I said she was the cause of my parents HBP. What I actually said to her husband while she was in the kitchen was " my wife tells my parents about our fights and I don't like it because they are hypertensive".

Among others, if she gives you #100, she tells people it's #10000, if she eats your food, she goes out and says no maggi or this and that. She calls you a miser while she can't ordinarily do more than you.

She had even matchmaked our sister in the compound with another man, the man later told our sister his colleague had brought him to collect his share of the "kpekus" and to eat her money but he can't go through when he realized she was a good woman with a good heart.

Now this said sister went for her introduction with another man last week Saturday without telling them because of his wife and her mouth. He called me as a man and complained to me how he felt bad when he saw others congratulating her while he knew nothing about it.

This man is a good man, very good but his wife is the problem. I don't want to tell him he wasn't informed because of his wife and I don't want to lie to him as a brother.

My good brothers and sisters and elders on Nairaland, I need your matured advice. Thanks
is your brother's wife from mbaise?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
That kind of woman is possessed. The kind that set a house on fire. This woman is experimenting a Bomb in your house shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by mkoabiola: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2021
This one na face me i face slap u house
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by ddeola: 1:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Leave that environment brother ���
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by ultimateprof: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2021
The best way to tell him is to pack out of that compound and distance your self from them and gradually the relationship will die.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Mamijoh(f): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Tell him with good instances. Don’t say she is a liar explicitly, just tell him she misquotes others or misunderstands people too often. Use the HBP incident has an illustration. Tell him there are many others and everyone is now aware.

Tell him she is a nice woman but she needs to talk less and can not quote anyone when she’s not the one being spoken to.
Well said,
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by Ubdavis(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
ngkman:

I wish u could learn fast form ur mistakes. Keep ur issues family to urslf. U don't even need that level of famiarity under any pretext.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? by RSVP: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
@timbs100

I coincidentally stumble on one of your guy comments on working remotely and I wanted to ask few questions regarding this matter.

Abeg what does it take to become a software engineer?
How long do you thing would take a beginner to learn and start getting at least small gigs.
And lastly do you offer mentorship?

Sorry I had to mention you on a dead thread cuz this is very serious plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.