Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors (9764 Views)

Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors by Harrynight(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2021
People are actually very funny
Living a careless life in this present NIGERIA.

I can't have the amount of money that man has in his account currently and Travel from Gombe State to Rivers State by road, NEVER!
Re: Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors by Gr8Nez(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Harrynight:
shocked

Still baffles me how NIGERIA Government still encourage paying Ransom and till 2021 they can't come up with intelligent Agency and personnels to apprehend these kidnapers in the process.

can you fight yourself?
Re: Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors by Curious345: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you Jesus
Re: Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors by dmbb: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Igbos have gotten their share from the tax collectors
Re: Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors by Gospel367: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2021
Say good bye to poor sex performance, poor libido and weak erection. Buy Sildenafil today and get your pride as an Alpha male back.... call me on zero eight one six three six one seven five zero six
Re: Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors by Okhuadams(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wike finally paid the ramsom after making noise

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma / NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi / Court Jails Man 14 Years For Importing Cocaine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.