Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,930 members, 7,803,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences (40126 Views)

Which Teams Will Make It Into The Euro 2020 Quarterfinals? / ESL: All Six Premier League Teams Withdraw From Competition / UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Adakintroy:

Maybe you for discuss with me the area where the comment useless before you proceed to insult me.

Or make I ask you between water and coke which one healthy pass.

Do you know that low sugar in the body can kill?
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
blueAgent:

Do you know that low sugar in the body can kill?

Do you think low sugar is a far potential death risk than high sugar.

Or if the stats are available will it show low sugar has more death rate and disease related than high sugar?
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by rhames(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
blueAgent:

Crap comment.

The proposed breakaway league was supposed to get their revenue from I guess you?

Is it not the same brands that would have sponsored the breakaway league?

Are the brands their only sources of revenue? Are they the only brands in the world? They will get their revenue from hundreds of other sources apart from their usual, gate takings, player sales, shirt sales, endorsements, stadium adverts, television rights(understand they own their TV stations) and others.

UEFA could not engage these clubs for the fact that they cannot they get pittance from the organisation as prize money as compared to what it earns from these tournament.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
rhames:

Are the brands their only sources of revenue? Are they the only brands in the world? They will get their revenue from hundreds of other sources apart from their usual, gate takings, player sales, shirt sales, endorsements, stadium adverts, television rights(understand they own their TV stations) and others.

UEFA could not engage these clubs for the fact that they cannot they get pittance from the organisation as prize money as compared to what it earns from these tournament.

This at best just a guess work.

The main reason behind breakaway league was financial not moral or brand issue.

So there is high probability that the league would still be sponsored by those brands.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Adakintroy:

Do you think low sugar is a far potential death risk than high sugar.

Or if the stats are available will it show low sugar has more death rate and disease related than high sugar?

You think those who have high sugar is becos of Coke?

Do you know that diabetes is a result of the body been unable to deal with sugar level in the body?

It could be caused by deficiencies in the body ,A person who has diabetes does not necessarily mean that a person has too much sugar.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/diabetes
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2021
blueAgent:

You think those who have high sugar is becos of Coke?

Do you know that diabetes is a result of the body been unable to deal with sugar level in the body?

It could be caused by deficiencies in the body ,A person who has diabetes does not necessarily mean that a person has too much sugar.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/diabetes

Between water and coke which is a more healthy drink.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Adakintroy:

Between water and coke which is a more healthy drink.

Water, both have there purpose and use.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2021
blueAgent:

Water, both have there purpose and use.

Both has. But which is a more healthy drink. Which will you suspect a doctor will naturally recommend.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Adakintroy:

Both has. But which is a more healthy drink. Which will you suspect a doctor will naturally recommend.

You are deviating this argument.

Coke for a person having low sugar.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2021
blueAgent:

You are deviating this argument.

Coke for a person having low sugar.

By duckin this way you answer the question more than Ronaldo.

Coke for people with low sugar who are way in their minority. Water is for everyone. I mean everyone. So water gets the promo. Or in other words water should be promoted over coke.

Ronaldo was right water over coke.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by factwriter(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
sunshineV:
nigga i said what i said. u can keep on crying

As usual.
They always round it up with Ôgbôjû.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by rhames(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
blueAgent:

This at best just a guess work.

The main reason behind breakaway league was financial not moral or brand issue.

So there is high probability that the league would have still be sponsored by those brands.

It was and has always being financial and the clubs were getting pittance and less to cover their overheads as compared to UEFA pigs enjoying the larger part of the income and looting the till.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
rhames:

It was and has always being financial and the clubs were getting pittance and less to cover their overheads as compared to UEFA pigs enjoying the larger part of the income and looting the till.

True.

But this dudes are making it seems like it was over issue of Sponsorship from brands allegedly making harmful products.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

By duckin this way you answer the question more than Ronaldo.

Coke for people with low sugar who are way in their minority. Water is for everyone. I mean everyone. So water gets the promo. Or in other words water should be promoted over coke.

Ronaldo was right water over coke.

Your argument is baseless Ronaldo was not invited to a Health debate, neither was he appointed health ambassador, all he had to so was answer the questions from journalists and leave.

If he feels so concerned about the Health of people he should stop earning wages from money paid by those brands as sponsors.

Secondly his a hypocrite for selling Alcohol and soda in his Hotels why denouncing it publicly.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by rhames(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
blueAgent:

True.

But this dudes are making it seems like it was over issue of Sponsorship from brands allegedly making harmful products.

The other irritant is that the clubs have little or no say on how UEFA is run or how revenues generated are shared. UEFA is running an autocracy.

Monkey de work baboon dry chop scenario.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
blueAgent:

Your argument is baseless Ronaldo was not invited to a Health debate, neither was he appointed health ambassador, all he had to so was answer the questions from journalists and leave.

If he feels so concerned about the Health of people he should stop earning wages from money paid by those brands as sponsors.

Secondly his a hypocrite for selling Alcohol and soda in his Hotels why denouncing it publicly.

Reasoning from business does not help reasoning. Reasoning from truth however do help.

So my argument is not baseless. It has a base. And the base is water is healthier than coke. S

Ronaldo is a health and fitness minister by definition. even the most advance scientific mind cannot come close to touching what Ronaldo knows because he is a participant observer.. Therefore an Apex authority. The ideal he is promoting is one that has aid and helped him throughout his professional career. And that is water not coke. Should we then ask the scientist if he is lieing or should we proceed with falsehood to promote " business.".

Thirdly you don't full y grasp what "promoting sport mean" it's not first money. It's first things that help the human form develope to peak and water it seem is a better catalyst in achieve that promotion than coke. Unless you you beg to differ.

Football was first here before the promoters came. They did not come to help the sport. They came to profit from it.

As for his hypocritism, it's two facet one side pointing to you. If water is a better drink than coke. Then you my friend is the hypocrite for not first acknowledging it. Sometimes we are in the mood to speak truth.

If his hotel sell achohol it's a hotel. Not a sport fitness promotion. Football is health and fitness demonstrations first before it's business so let the first things go out first.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

Reasoning from business does not help reasoning. Reasoning from truth however do help.

So my argument is not baseless. It has a base. And the base is water is healthier than coke. S

Ronaldo is a health and fitness minister by definition. even the most advance scientific mind cannot come close to touching what Ronaldo knows because he is a participant observer.. Therefore an Apex authority. The ideal he is promoting is one that has aid and helped him throughout his professional career. And that is water not coke. Should we then ask the scientist if he is lieing or should we proceed with falsehood to promote " business.".

Thirdly you don't full y grasp what "promoting sport mean" it's not first money. It's first things that help the human form develope to peak and water it seem is a better catalyst in achieve that promotion than coke. Unless you you beg to differ.

Football was first here before the promoters came. They did not come to help the sport. They came to profit from it.

As for his hypocritism, it's two facet one side pointing to you. If water is a better drink than coke. Then you my friend is the hypocrite for not first acknowledging it. Sometimes we are in the mood to speak truth.

If his hotel sell achohol it's a hotel. Not a sport fitness promotion. Football is health and fitness demonstrations first before it's business so let the first things go out first.

Typical penaldo fan.
Talking like clueless Zombies.
Am done with this argument , is obvious you are not matured enough to make unbiased judgement.

Let the sponsors take away their money and let's see if Football would ever exist.
Weather your Lord penaldo would be earning the kind of wages and medical treatment he recieve inorder to be fit.

Hotel is business but Coke and Heineken sponsoring Euro is not business it is Health talk.

I do not expect anything different from you.
Typical HYPOCRITE.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2021
rhames:

The other irritant is that the clubs have little or no say on how UEFA is run or how revenues generated are shared. UEFA is running an autocracy.

Monkey de work baboon dry chop scenario.

It's up to them to renegotiate with UEFA on the terms of their agreement.

But no one should justify Ronaldo and Pogba's arrogance to UEFA's financial recklessness if I should use that word.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=blueAgent post=102974968]

Typical penaldo fan.
Am done with this argument , is obvious you are not matured enough to make unbiased judgement.

Let the sponsors take away their money and let's see if Football would ever exist.
Weather your Lord penaldo would be earning the kind of wages and medical treatment he recieve inorder to be fit.

Hotel is business but Coke and Heineken sponsoring Euro is not business it is Health talk.

Typical HYPOCRITE.[/quote
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Denko2721987(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
This world is simply run by hypocrisy, double standard and foolery... grin.. You just have to be able to be smart enough in order to use anyone of these tools to outsmart people to make it..
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

Typical penaldo fan.

Typical HYPOCRITE.

People who are ignorant are the first to degenerate to insult and miss the mark in all sort of ways.

Am a Messi fan if it need be said. But I more than respect Ronaldo because I play ball. People like you weh no play ball or no fit do two laps on a standard pitch. Na only business and how to make money off this people na una know. Cus to you them be lab rats on thread Mills. Run niga!.. and fetch me money.

If coke no sponsor other sponsors de. Football is bigger than coke. All of them are lining to sponsor football.

So again Water is better than coke. Eat the truth first before you proceed.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

People who are ignorant are the first to degenerate to insult and miss the mark in all sort of ways.

Am a Messi fan if it need be said. But I more than respect Ronaldo because I play ball. People like you weh no play ball or no fit do two laps on a standard pitch. Na only business and how to make money off this people na una know. Cus to you them be lab rats on thread Mills. Run niga!.. and fetch me money.

If coke no sponsor other sponsors de. Football is bigger than coke. All of them are lining to sponsor football.

So again Water is better than coke. Eat the truth first before you proceed.

You don't even know me.

Am the epitome of 4 in football.

I understand the game both from a business sense and the sporting sense.

Its obvious you are liaring and you are a staunch penaldo supporter.

What he did is 110% wrong there is no justification for it simple.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

You don't even know me.

Why are you not reasoning. Why? Why are you pushing this Ronaldo angle fan thing so hard. Maybe you sense anything fan boy" extract or logic from argument or reduce it to mare sentiments. Even so some sentiments hold truth so that won't still be a logic by your logic.

Again water Isa better drink that coke.

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

You don't even know me.

Anyone who say he understand the game both ways is a slowpoke.

Nobody understand it from both perspectives. That's why fan and investors interest are incompatible.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Hypocrisy: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Denko2721987:
This world is simply run by hypocrisy, double standard and foolery... grin.. You just have to be able to be smart enough in order to use anyone of these tools to outsmart people to make it..

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by rhames(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

It's up to them to renegotiate with UEFA on the terms of their agreement.

But no one should justify Ronaldo and Pogba's arrogance to UEFA's financial recklessness if I should use that word.

That's personal decisions by the two. One hates alcohol as a result of his religion and the other hates carbonated drinks.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
rhames:

That's personal decisions by the two. One hates alcohol as a result of his religion and the other hates carbonated drinks.

But they don't hate the money they are paid from makers of Alcohol?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

Anyone who say he understand the game both ways is a slowpoke.

Nobody understand it from both perspectives. That's why fan and investors interest are incompatible.

You are naive.

If you don't understand I do.

Does it take 4yrs in university for one to understand it?
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

You are naive.

If you don't understand I do.

Does it take 4yrs in university for one to understand it?

You too ignorant to understand anything.

If you don't understand water is a healthier sport drink than coke..what do you understand.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

You too ignorant to understand anything.

If you don't understand water is a healthier sport drink than coke..what do you understand.

You are a fool, if you do not understand that there is a place and time for everything.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

You are a fool, if you do not understand that there is a place and time for everything.

No Ronaldo is the fool he did it. Apparently you know more than him. Know know.

You know football, you know everything about the business aspect of it. yet nobody know you.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

No Ronaldo is the fool he did it. Apparently you know more than him. Know know.

You know football, you know everything about the business aspect of it. yet nobody know you.

Its amazes me how you can support stupidity and arrogance and still be proud in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.