Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo (1198 Views)

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Gjrich(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Biafra: You defrauded me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu fires back at Asari Dokubo

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has accused Asari Dokubo, former militant leader of defrauding him N20m.

Kanu made the allegation in response to Dokubo’s recent verbal attacks on him.

In a chat, Kanu charged Dokubo to stay off Biafra agitation and concentrate on being a pipeline security guard.

Asari had recently vowed to bring down Kanu, whom he described as “evil.”

In his latest video, the ex-militant warlord had accused Kanu of standing against the restoration of Biafra.

The ex-militant leader had also accused Kanu of being a thief using the agitation for Biafra as a business.

Dokubo had said: “I am out for you. And I will get you. I just asked that our people be allowed to vote and you sent your dogs. I’ve broken their teeth.

“Nnamdi Kanu, I’m not in your category but for this, I will surely bring you down. I will destroy this evil empire that is working as a hindrance to the restoration of Biafra.”

Dokubo has been against the IPOB leader following a fallout between them.

The rift between the former Niger Delta warlord and Kanu is believed to be due to ideological differences regarding the agitation for Biafra.

Following their fall out, Dokubo had created the Biafra Customary Government (BCG).

Reacting, Kanu wrote: “Tell him I don’t even react to a mask wearing Buhari imposter talk less of a hungry filthy pig that conned me of 20M Naira.

“When world leaders or respected commentators talk about Biafra, I respond. I can’t dignify a petty pipeline security guard with a response. He should focus on his business ventures and leave freedom fighting to freedom fighters.

“For a man of his bloated stature to belatedly realise that his father is Fulani, tells you all you need to know about him.

1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Quenmoly: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2021
I can’t dignify a petty pipeline security guard with a response.

grin grin Dis man get bad mouth lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Freestainworld(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Dokubo is an unstable fat fool, today he is saying one thing, tomorrow he is saying another thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by FBIBOT(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2021
Perfect picture... Chai pipeline security guard... The man (dokubo) is shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by oyin44: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2021
KANU is just a business man in black suit
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by liketerm: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2021
News with no source.
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Or11: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Two grown men exchanging words like girls on their period. They should both step into the boxing ring, with or without boxing gloves and fight like grown ass men
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Mayng01(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2021
He really punched dokubo in the face

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by big7: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Kanu get very bad mouth.. I love him.. He knows how to put people in their place

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2021
Gjrich:

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has accused Asari Dokubo, former militant leader of defrauding him N20m.

In a chat, Kanu charged Dokubo to stay off Biafra agitation and concentrate on being a pipeline security guard.

In his latest video, the ex-militant warlord had accused Kanu of standing against the restoration of Biafra.

The ex-militant leader had also accused Kanu of being a thief using the agitation for Biafra as a business.

Dokubo had said: “I am out for you. And I will get you. I just asked that our people be allowed to vote and you sent your dogs. I’ve broken their teeth.

“Nnamdi Kanu, I’m not in your category but for this, I will surely bring you down. I will destroy this evil empire that is working as a hindrance to the restoration of Biafra.”

The rift between the former Niger Delta warlord and Kanu is believed to be due to ideological differences regarding the agitation for Biafra.

Following their fall out, Dokubo had created the Biafra Customary Government (BCG).

Reacting, Kanu wrote: “Tell him I don’t even react to a mask wearing Buhari imposter talk less of a hungry filthy pig that conned me of 20M Naira.

“When world leaders or respected commentators talk about Biafra, I respond. I can’t dignify a petty pipeline security guard with a response. He should focus on his business ventures and leave freedom fighting to freedom fighters.

“For a man of his bloated stature to belatedly realise that his father is Fulani, tells you all you need to know about him.

Why are you people recycling old news from 2 years ago?
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by esnbrutality: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2021
This Nnamdi Kanu get very very bad mouth. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder Almajiri Afonja and their Fulani masters hate Him and IPOB so so much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for me ...when the referendum holds we shall then know who is really Biafran.

I dey wait for "we" the ss group and our "oyel" cartel members!!

Asari the fat pig that talks Biafra today and champions Ogoni for River State Election tomorrow.

Yoruba people should carry Asari Dokubo...we dash una!!

Gjrich:

Reacting, Kanu wrote: “Tell him I don’t even react to a mask wearing Buhari imposter [/b]talk less of a [b]hungry filthy pig that conned me of 20M Naira.

“For a man of his[b] bloated stature[/b] to belatedly [b]realise that his father is Fulan[/b]i, tells you all you need to know about him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by colorsofrainbow: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2021
"Petty pipeline security guard"

I never knew that Asari was a security guard grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by illicit(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2021
20 million no be small money sha
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by ICTWeb: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2021
The problem with kanu is pride, me alone will restore biafra and no one else. No tribe will want to be part of such movement. Even the son of Philip afiong. Once said the way kanu is going about it and making it an igbo cause. No other tribe will be part of it. Alot of tribe want out from nigeria but not the ways of kanu. No body understand his position clearly on the biafra agenda. And igbo only courtry maybe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Madmohamed1: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Gjrich:

dam pipe line security
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by techWriter1: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Perfect photograph Chai pipe firewall sentry The woman dokubo is shocked
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Rugaria: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why are you people recycling old news from 2 years ago?
To create divisions between the different ethnic groups of the east. Nothing else.
The fear of loosing the oil blocs..
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by ablejesus26(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Both of them are the same.
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by jlinkd78(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Asari is a cult man

All he knows is to kidnap

And to claim hard man

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by AntiBMC(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2021
Dis kind response fit block Asari jugular.

Mehn... He should be on suicide watch.
Re: Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nlanalyst: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2021
For a man of his bloated stature to belatedly realise that his father is Fulani, tells you all you need to know about him.

Haba na. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Question That Should Be Asked During The Biafran Referendum / Here's The List Of Consular Assistance The UK Can Offer Nnamdi Kanu In Detention / The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Killings In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.