Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) (30462 Views)

Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship / Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts / Kamaru Usman Defeats Tyron Woodley, Becomes First African-born UFC Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... Do u know what it means do a school not to function? Are students not going to school? Are exams not being conducted? How else do u want it to function?
You did not answer any of my questions so you are not worth talking to. You are the one teaching and setting exam in empty schools abi. I pray you work for six months without salary. Stop quoting pls
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by generalwo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

You did not answer any of my questions so you are not worth talking to. You are the one teaching and setting exam in empty schools abi. I pray you work for six months without salary. Stop quoting pls
..... Oga, not paying salaries is wrong but know how to use words next time.... The schools are up and running..... Na salary e dey owe.... Which is wrong.... I no dey support evil just as I no dey support misinformation
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by dederocs(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Born warrior, the spirit of Ogodomigodo is with you brother. Finish them all.
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... Oga, not paying salaries is wrong but know how to use words next time.... The schools are up and running..... Na salary e dey owe.... Which is wrong.... I no dey support evil just as I no dey support misinformation
You clearly don't have information, college of education is under lock and key for 4 years now. AAU lecturers are at home, who come dey teach,? You? You can't even process transcript from AAU, non academic staff are on strike, please go and update urself. Your governor is a failure, we know what is happening in Edo than you. In 2024, your governor will account for how he spent the allocation. Period
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by rolams(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Him for give the deputy governor one blow na!
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by generalwo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

You clearly don't have information, college of education is under lock and key for 4 years now. AAU lecturers are at home, who come dey teach,? You? You can't even process transcript from AAU, non academic staff are on strike, please go and update urself. Your governor is a failure, we know what is happening in Edo than you. In 2024, your governor will account for how he spent the allocation. Period
..... APC lamentor spotted.... Have a nice evening sir....
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:07am On Jun 19, 2021
generalwo:
..... APC lamentor spotted.... Have a nice evening sir....
Once some can get crumbs to eat, they can't say the truth. Lazarus of our time.
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hahahahah, jobless governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife Nkechi And Children, Daniella & A-Jay Okocha New Photo / Ajibade Babalade Is Dead / Tobi Adepoju Beaten By Police During EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.