Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland (6704 Views)

PMB In Imo: Photos Of Mr President Holding "ÖFÖ" of Igboland / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Ojiofor: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
BiafIntel:

None of those slowpoke drunkards around us can withstand us if we want to use force. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think its cool to disrespect your neighbors unprovoked.
Of course we shall take what belongs to us when the time is right.

3 Likes

Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Prinnce1: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
BiafIntel:

There is nothing like south south. Deal with it you drunkard.
thank you sir with your online country. See Akwa ibom, cross river and bayelsa.... Go and take it by force. Unam ikot iwa

2 Likes

Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Liebermantic: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
The map of Igboland before 1967 should be regarded as BIAFRA only..Ijaw and other minorities can form their Niger Delta republic
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by FakeUnity: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Igbo was created by God, South East was created by abokiey military.

Igboland extends beyond south east. Facts and truisms. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Chigold101(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
This supposed to be in front page
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Perfectbeing(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2021
BiafIntel:

We know why we call you fools illiterates. Your current nigeria's map was created by your fulani masters and not by the British. Go back to school you illiterate.
ok
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by ITbomb(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

Yes South East was just a creation during Abacha Reign I don't know why some people just want to change history .. South East does not define igbo land it's a GeoPolitical Zone and not an Ethnic Configuration
Created by Alex Ekwueme
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Armaggedon: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Perfectbeing:
No body said it wasn't older than Queen Victoria. But it was created by the British, wasn't it?
If we are to accept that map created by the British, then we must accept the Nigeria map also created by the British.
where in the article is it stated that the map was created by the British? Did you pass comprehension in school?
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Armaggedon: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 can you tell me why this educational historical piece can't make front-page since Biafra isn't mentioned?
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Perfectbeing(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Armaggedon:
where in the article is it stated that the map was created by the British? Did you pass comprehension in school?
Then who created the map? Was it the Obas of the old Benin kingdoms? Was it the emirs? Or was it an African? Who else could have created a map in 1856 if not the British?

Or can't you see where Northern Nigeria is written in the map?

Maybe you'll say cos no where in the article said the book was written by a British then your brain won't tell you that its a British man that wrote the book..

2 Likes

Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Armaggedon: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Then who created the map? Was it the Obas of the old Benin kingdoms? Was it the emirs? Or was it an African? Who else could have created a map in 1856 if not the British?

Or can't you see where Northern Nigeria is written in the map?

Maybe you'll say cos no where in the article said the book was written by a British then your brain won't tell you that its a British man that wrote the book..
are you answering my question with some silly questions? 'British researchers' means same with British govt?
Such a terrible way to clutch at straws.
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Perfectbeing(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Armaggedon:
are you answering my question with some silly questions? 'British researchers' means same with British govt?
Such a terrible way to clutch at straws.
Keep changing the goal posts.. First you said "British" not you say "British researchers".
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by ScamHunter: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ojiofor:
Ndi Igbo knows her boundaries and anytime Nigeria collapses we shall reclaim our land either through peace or by war.
Keep quite, Afonja. Igbo did not ask for your input
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Ojiofor: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Keep quite, Afonja. Igbo did not ask for your input

So said a fake Jew,we are talking about Igboland not your delusional Judah.
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by ScamHunter: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is enlightening. Can somebody tell me who is stealing Igbo territory because I was in Bonny years ago. Those guys are Igbo, also an Opobo friend of mine is Igbo. So how is Igbo SE only?

2 Likes

Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
fregeneh:

Interesting its no longer oyibo Igbo used to call white people its now bekee?

We use both....
Some of us also bear oyibo as a name...
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
velocity25:
we have oyinbo for White man,we have onye ocha and bekee

Oyibo not oyinbo...
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Liebermantic: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Zooposki:

The historical map has all that region as Benin Kingdom.

If Nigeria is to divide along ethnic groups, then we have to use that map to take over all Igbo territories..We are not talking about Kingdom made up of many ethnicities but a tribe
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Zooposki(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Liebermantic:

If Nigeria is to divide along ethnic groups, then we have to use that map to take over all Igbo territories..We are not talking about Kingdom made up of many ethnicities but a tribe

Who drew the map? Did they consult the owners of those locations to check if the map was accurate? Using the map as if it was approved by the courts. You guys are just too funny.
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Alvelt14(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
theTranslator:
open a thread for this
Or should I help you?
Tag me
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Liebermantic: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zooposki:

Who drew the map? Did they consult the owners of those locations to check if the map was accurate? Using the map as if it was approved by the courts. You guys are just too funny.

I want Nigeria to disintegrate along ethnic lines through referendum.. Plebiscite hass to decide the fate of all these people who were Igbo before 1967 and stopped being Igbo after the Civil war in 1970
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by oyatz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Zooposki:

You understand them very well sir. Anybody can brandish any map, it doesn't necessarily have the force of the law or universal acceptability.
Re: See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland by Kinematics: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
ScamHunter:
[s]This is enlightening. Can somebody tell me who is stealing Igbo territory because I was in Bonny years ago. Those guys are Igbo, also an Opobo friend of mine is Igbo. So how is Igbo SE only?[/s]

Shameless land grabber...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Convention: 6000 Delegates To Decide New Leaders / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results / Meet Boardroom Guru Adebayo Ogunlesi's Wife, Amelia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.